InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love lifts us up to even the darkest of places ❯ Unexpected Question ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love lifts us up to eventhedarke st of places

Fanfic: Inuyasha

Genre: Romance, suspense, action, adventure, comedy

Characters: Kagome, Inuyasha, Ms. Higurashi, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Naraku, Kirara, Kaede, Kikyou

 

Chapter 1- TheUnexpected Question

~Kagome's Time~
"Inuyasha, it's time for our date tonight!" she yelled excitedly. Inuyasha came out from changing. He was wearing tight, black leather pants and a white button-down long-sleeved shirt with most of the buttons undone. It was a new moon, so Inuyasha was human. He had his jet black hair tied back in a ponytail with two wisps reaching down to his shoulders. A couple minutes later Kagome came downstairs. She was wearing a tight, long, sparkling red dress. It was low-cut in the front and tied in the back. It was sleeveless, and had a slit that stopped at mid-thigh. Her nails were painted red with silver tips, and on the thumbs were black Japanese symbols meaning love. Her hair was up in a bun with chopsticks for a sexy look that really brought out the beauty in her bright blue eyes. On her feet were beautiful red, high-heeled shoes with rhinestones studded on the buckle. They buckled at the ankle showing off her beauty. `Wow… she has a great chest, and her backside doesn't look bad either. That dress shows off her beautiful legs.' he thought to himself. "Kagome, you look beautiful!" he said, eyeing her.
"As do you. Your muscles really show." She said complimenting him. `Wow, his ass looks great in those pants! And that hair is to die for. He cleans up pretty well.' she thought. Suddenly, Kagome tripped down the stairs. Inuyasha caught her and got a good glimpse of her chest. He looked and smiled sweetly. Inuyasha lost his balance and they fell into an awkward position. Kagome was on top of Inuyasha. They both smiled. They got up, laughing and went out to the kitchen where Ms. Higurashi was preparing dinner. Kagome looked at the table and saw that it was only set for two. There were two scented candles, one on each side. Ms. Higurashi lit them and suddenly, the air started to smell like lilac flowers. Ms. H. put two hot steaming bowls of ramen on the table, and dimmed the lights.

(A/n- Ms. H will be short for Ms. Higurashi so I don't have to keep spelling out her name. Lol)

 

"Mom, aren't you going to join us?" she asked.

 

"Me? Oh, no, dear. I'm afraid I have somewhere to go. You kids have fun," she said, smiling.

 

As she left the room, she winked at Inuyasha. She was obviously thinking something. Inuyasha walked over, pulling out the chair for Kagome. Little did she know, he had something in store for her! Of course, that's why Ms. H left them alone together.

 

*Flashback*

"Inuyasha can I ask you something before you get changed?" Ms. H asked looking excited.

 

"Sure," he said, curious of what was on her mind.

 

"Umm… what are you guys planning on doing tonight?" she asked, obviously looking for a specific answer.

 

"Well… I have to be truly honest with you. I have a surprise for Kagome," he said, smiling sweetly.

He whispered the secret in her ears, her eyes lighting up with excitement. He took something out of his pocket and showed it to her, smiling.

 

"Wow! She'll love it," she said, looking at it. "I'll leave you two alone tonight, so you can have your moment with Kagome," she answered, still surprised of what he said to her.

 

"Thanks, Ms. H that would be great." That said, he walked out of the kitchen to get dressed.

 

 

*End Flashback*

 

 

Inuyasha sat down at the table, looking like he had something on his mind. They looked up each meeting each other's eyes and laughed.

 

"I wonder why your mom left us alone, Kagome" he said, innocent looking.

 

"That's what I want to know," she said curiously.

 

She picked up her chopsticks and started to eat. So, did Inuyasha. Suddenly, he looked at the clock. It was almost dawn, the sun rising.

 

"Kagome, I have to ask you something," he said, walking over to her.

 

"Yes?" she said, frightened, yet anxious at the same time.

 

He bent down on one knee, bowing his head.

 

"Will you be my mate?" he asked her, his voice soothing.

 

Before Kagome could answer, the sun rose. Inuyasha's hair turned silvery white. His ears went back on top of his head, and his hot outfit turned back into his fire robe. He was a hanyou again. `Oh, no! He's a hanyou again. Did he really mean what he said? I hope so.' She thought to herself, sweat drops running down her face.

 

"Inuyasha…" she said, speechless.

 

"Kagome, this is the other part of my surprise. I wanted to ask you to be my mate when the sun rose, so that you would know, it's not just my human side that wants to be with you," he said, kissing her passionately.

 

"I…I … I don't know what to say" she said, still shocked.

 

"Well… you could say yes," Inuyasha said, hoping that she would.

 

"YES! YES! YES!" she yelled excitedly, jumping out of her chair to kiss him.

 

He slipped his hand into his pocket and took out a gold box, giving it to Kagome. She opened it, her eyes glowing, and took it out. It was a ring. Inuyasha took it and slipped the ring onto her ring finger. The ring was real diamonds, which took her by surprise. Inuyasha sat back down in his chair, finishing his bowl of ramen. (A/n- As you all know, ramen is Inuyasha's favorite food.) They finished dinner and went to Kagome's room for an after-party. Kagome changed into a purple bra and purple frilly boy shorts, slipping on her sheer, see-through purple nightgown that was fuzzy on the end, just covering her. The nightgown had spaghetti strap sleeves, and tied at the front. Inuyasha saw what she was in and his heart skipped a beat.

 

"Kagome…."he said blankly.

 

"Ready? Because I am. I've waited my entire life for this, and it finally came true. Let's celebrate, shall we?" she said, perverted.

 

Kagome jumped onto him, throwing him onto the bed. She took off his fire robe, staring. Inuyasha, getting into the moment, took off her purple nightgown. Kagome wasn't impressed. She finished it off, by taking off her undergarments, and slipping under the covers, to have a fun-filled night. Inuyasha leaned over and French-kissed Kagome. She took her hand and slid it up his chest. She licked his chest and smiled. After awhile of touching and kissing they had s**. He was sucking her breasts and she was moving her tongue down farther and farther until, suddenly, they heard the front door shut. Ms. H was home. Inuyasha and Kagome jumped out of the bed at the same time. Inuyasha put his fire robe back on. Kagome changed into more appropriate pajamas. `Even though they're not that sexy, she looks great' he thought, grinning. `Wow! Inuyasha sure can kiss. My heart is still beating so fast, I can hardly breathe.' Kagome thought to herself, staring at him. (A/n- Knowing Kagome, I think you know where she was looking. HINT- it wasn't the face. Lol) Ms. H came upstairs and opened the door.

 

"Mom, Mom! I'm Inuyasha's mate!" she yelled, hugging her.

 

"Kagome… I'm so happy for you!" she said, winking at Inuyasha.

 

"Kagome… I was thinking we'd go and celebrate in the Feudal Era. I'm sure Sango and Miroku are wondering if I told you how I felt about you." Inuyasha said, kissing her on the cheek.

 

"Inuyasha… you're absolutely right. OH! I can't wait to tell Sango-Chan. She'll be so excited for us. Let's go!" Kagome said, running out of the house, dragging Inuyasha by the sleeve.

 

"Umm… Kagome, you might want to get dressed." He said, laughing.

 

"Oh! Right. You stay here; I'll only be a minute."

 

Kagome came back, dressed in her usual outfit; her green skirt and her sexy blouse with a green tie. It makes her look like a horny little schoolgirl. (A/n- A.K.A. my sis. Lol.) Kagome jumped into the well, Inuyasha close behind her.

 

~Inuyasha's time~

 

Back in the Feudal Era, Sango and Miroku were sleeping. Together. Kagome and Inuyasha arrived.

 

"Sango, wake up! Me and Inuyasha are mates!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, showing Sango the diamond ring.

 

"Huh? What? Wait… Inuyasha is that true?" she asked, staring at the ring, still half asleep.

 

"Yes… it is Sango," he said, smiling passionately.

 

"This is great!" Miroku screamed, obviously listening the entire time.

 

"Yeah, it is. How should we celebrate?" Sango asked leaning on Miroku.

 

"I think we should all go to Kagome's time for her Mom's great cooking. We could have ramen." Inuyasha said, everyone staring.

 

"That would be so cool. You can borrow my clothes, Sango. Inuyasha and Miroku can borrow my father's old clothes that he left with my mom before he died." Kagome said, hoping they'd say yes.

 

Sango and Miroku were frightened, for they have never left the Feudal Era. They had no idea what was on the other side of the well.

 

"As long as it makes you happy, Kagome" Sango said, nodding for Miroku to agree.

 

"I agree," Miroku said, winking at Sango.

 

Kagome felt as if Sango and Miroku weren't telling them something, but the way she felt, she could care less. While Kagome and Inuyasha were on their date, Sango and Miroku had slept together. (A/n- they had s**. They didn't just sleep together. I just wanted to make that clear. Lol) Shippo awoke from his sleep.

 

"Kagome! You're back!" he paused, "What did I miss?"

 

"We're mates," Inuyasha said. "Kagome… I was going to ask you… could we adopt Shippo? I know you've always wanted a child."

 

"Of course" she screamed, picking him up. "Shippo, say hello to your new mom and dad," she said, tickling him.

 

"Yeah! Yeah!" Shippo screamed. "I'm adopted! I love you mommy and daddy." He yelled, jumping up and down.

 

Sango looked around aimlessly at Miroku. They were hiding something, but what it was, Kagome didn't know.

 

 

 

Chapter 2- Reality Check

 

Sango got up first that morning. It was the day they were going to Kagome's time. She was frightened, yet excited to finally go somewhere other than the Feudal Era. On the other hand, the Feudal Era was her home. It was where she loved to be. Miroku seemed very happy to go to Kagome's time. He was running around like he owned the place. Shippo was also very happy. Shippo could finally meet his grandmother. He was jumping on Inuyasha trying to wake him up.

"WOAH! Oh, hey Shippo" he said awakened with a jolt.

 

"Hey Daddy, are you ready to go to Mommy's time?" he asked, giving Inuyasha the puppy eyes.

 

"Yes! I am, Shippo. Go wake your mother up and I'll wake up Miroku," he said walking over to Miroku.

 

"MIROKU!" Inuyasha yelled. Miroku jumped up from his deep sleep.

 

"Is it time already?" Miroku asked, standing up. "I'll go and get Sango" he said looking around for her.

 

"Mommy, mommy!" Shippo yelled, continuously until Kagome awoke. "Let's go, Mommy!" he said excitedly.

 

Miroku walked around looking for Sango. He spotted her over by the god tree. Sango was sitting down, shaking.

 

"Sango, it's time to go" Miroku said groping her.

 

"Alright, Miroku. I'll be there in a second," she said taking a deep breath.

 

Kagome, Inuyasha and Shippo all jumped into the well, one after the other. Sango and Miroku arrived a few moments later. Kagome grabbed Sango and took her up to her room, getting her some clothes. Moments later, Sango walked downstairs to the kitchen. She was dressed in a short, tight, black miniskirt, with red outlining. She wore her hair down, curled, reaching her shoulders. She wore a red halter top that showed her belly. Over it was a gorgeous red kimono. On her feet, were two silver high-heeled shoes. Sango walked in and looked at Miroku, her eyes gleaming with passion and love. Miroku and Inuyasha were both dressed in black tuxedos, with dress shoes, a gray tie, and a white shirt underneath. Inuyasha looked at Kagome as she entered the room. She was dressed in a short denim miniskirt and a black satin tube top that fitted her in all the right places. They all sat down, Kagome introducing them to Ms. H.

 

"Mom, this is Sango-Chan, Miroku, and your grandchild, Shippo" Kagome said, her mom's eyes widening.

 

"Grandma!" Shippo yelled running over to her, and hugging her.

 

"Grandchild?" she asked, curious.

 

"Yes, we adopted him. Inuyasha and I are parents" Kagome said, excitedly.

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Ms. H said putting a huge bowl of ramen on the table. She gave them each a bowl and two chopsticks. Kagome and Inuyasha dug in right away. Sango didn't seem to have much of an appetite. But she and Miroku ate also. Shippo tried to use the chopsticks but it was harder than it looked. He used his fingers to eat the ramen, loving every bite. Inuyasha looked up and saw that Sango had only eaten about half.

 

"Sango, don't waste good food," Inuyasha said, taking it and finishing it for her.

 

"I'm not really that hungry," Sango answered, looking at Miroku oddly.

 

After dinner, Inuyasha and Kagome went upstairs to Kagome's room. (A/n- they had s** again. Lol) Shippo was playing with his grandmother, helping her do a puzzle. Sango and Miroku were talking.

 

"Miroku, I don't know how to tell them," Sango said, a worried look upon her face. "What if they don't understand?" she asked.

 

"They're your friends, don't worry. They'll understand. When you told me, I was understood" Miroku said, comforting her.

 

"It's somewhat different telling you, Miroku. It's an affect upon your life. You have something to do with what I'm telling them," she said, hoping her friends would understand.

 

Kagome and Inuyasha came back downstairs. It was dessert time. They all got Shippo and went back into the kitchen to eat dessert. But someone was missing. Sango was not there anymore. Miroku jumped up worried. He changed back into his normal robe along with Inuyasha. Kagome quickly changed also. They all jumped into the well, hoping to find Sango. They arrived back in the Feudal Era, and there Sango was, sitting by the god tree.

 

"Sango, what happened? Why did you come back?" Kagome asked, worried.

 

"I… I thought maybe you and Inuyasha might want some time alone," Sango lied.

 

Kagome could tell she was lying, but she didn't want to push Sango into telling her if she didn't want to. But, Kagome was going to find out. One way or another.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3- Sango's Secret

 

Miroku woke up that morning to find Sango sitting, rocking back and forth, her eyes in look of pain.

"Sango, what's the matter?" Miroku asked, worried.

 

"It's almost time, Miroku, I have to tell them" Sango said, frightened.

Sango walked over to Kagome, Inuyasha, and Shippo.

 

"I have something to tell you guys," she said, her voice shaking.

 

"Sango, what is it? Are you okay?" Kagome asked a slight tremble in her voice.

 

"I'm… I'm… We…" she startled, their faces puzzled.

 

"Sango and I are having a baby. She's pregnant." Miroku said, excitedly.

 

"Sango, I'm so happy for you," Kagome yelled, hugging her tightly.

 

Suddenly, Inuyasha's ears perked up.

"Demon." Inuyasha said, looking through the woods. Kagome took Shippo in her arms. Inuyasha took off, Sango, Miroku, and Kagome with Shippo ran after him, trying to keep up. They all stopped short to see, standing in front of them, Naraku. Sango didn't wait for instructions. She threw her boomerang at Naraku. Naraku fell down. Sango jumped on Kirara, and caught her boomerang. Naraku threw Kirara, Sango falling. She was unconscious. Inuyasha jumped and attacked with his Tesiaga, his sword. Miroku's "Air Hole" was hurting him. He fell to his knees, screaming in pain. Inuyasha attacked again. Naraku moaned and disappeared.

 

"He'll be back" Inuyasha said, putting his sword away.

 

"Sango," Kagome said, running over to her.

 

Miroku got up, also running over to Sango. Miroku's face was full of worry, for his woman was hurt and maybe his child. They took Sango to Kaede's hut.

 

"Kaede, we need you to heal Sango." Inuyasha said.

 

Kaede took Sango in to examine her. When Sango came out, she was carrying her and Miroku's new son, Sengoku.

 

"Sango…" Miroku said, amazed.

 

"His name is… Sengoku" Sango said, walking over to everyone.

 

"I love the name" Kagome said, smiling.

 

"It's a combination, of Sango and Miroku" Sango said, proud of herself.

 

Kagome turned around, and noticed something odd. Inuyasha was gone. Kagome ran back, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo, who was carrying Sengoku, followed after her. Suddenly, they heard screams.

 

"It sounds like Inuyasha" Kagome said, now even more worried.

 

They ran faster and faster. Kagome spotted Inuyasha lying on the floor, his own Tesiaga through his back. Inuyasha was lying there motionless.

 

"Inuyasha!!" Kagome yelled, running over to him, tears streaming down her face.

There was no answer, leaving Kagome heartless.

"Inuyasha, don't leave me now. . . Shippo and I need you especially with this soon-to-be child." Kagome said, covering her mouth realizing what she had said.

". . . . . . . . . " Sango was speechless, picking up Sengoku. "You're . . . pregnant!" Sango yelled happily yet confused at the same time.