InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love(Part One) ❯ The Secret ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Come on Inuyasha!It`s just for a few days!"yelled Kagome the time traveling Miko. Arguing with Inuyasha because he wouldn't let her go to her era for three days. Kagome`s last day of tenth grade was tomorrow and she wanted to go and have two days to have a summer vacation.Inuyasha being as stubborn as ever wouldn`t let her go,he said they needed to find Naraku and once he was dead she could go home. Threatening to `SIT` him Kagome tried to calm herself down with no avail."SIT!!!!!"Kagome`s yell could be heard throughout the whole forest.

Inuyasha`s face met the cold dirt and Inuyasha knew he deserved to be `sat`.Kagome barley had a chance to go home for the past months and he should let her go,but just as he was about to tell her she could go he smelled tears.Kagome`s tears and what was that?Blood?Kagome`s Blood?

The red liquid ran from Kagome`s mouth down to her chin,in one line of blood.Inuyasha was worried,Kagome never coughed up blood un-less she was wounded. Something had to be wrong with her,then he noticed Kagome was falling to the ground,her big brown eyes closed.Inuyasha caught Kagome before her body hit the cold damp grass under their feet.Not knowing what was wrong with her Inuyasha decided to take Kagome to her era to be examined by.......what was it called.....a doctor?

Jumping into the Bone Eater`s Well Inuyasha was greeted by the blue era that allowed them to travel through time. Landing at the bottom of the old well Inuyasha leped out of the well and ran to Kaome`s house .Opening the door Inuyasha found Kagome`s mom in the living room cleaning up.

"Inuyasha.Welcome back.What happened to my daughter?!"Asked the young miko`s mother about to faint if she didn`t know what was wrong with her daughter.The sapience was like a thick fog while Inuyasha thought of his words carefully.Inuyasha told Miss.Higurashi what happened in Feudal Era and she wasn`t even frowning she was smiling.Miss.H. told Inuyasha some privet information about Kagome,that only a few people knew about.