InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love(Part One) ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Oh that`s what happened.You don`t have to worry it`s just Kagome`s time again."Replied Miss.Higurashi.

"What do you mean it`s Kagome`s time?"Asked the confused Hanyou.

"Every three years Kagome will fall asleep for three-five days.Every girl in the Higurashi family goes through this,I don`t because I am not a Higurashi by blood,I married into the family."Replied Miss.H.

"So Kagome will be fine in three to five days?Why does this happen anyway's?"Asked Inuyasha.

"Kagome will be fine,and as for why this is happening well,every female Higurashi has a time when they can either become a full blooded miko,human,half demon,or demon.Kagome is going through the transformation,I`ve seen it before.Kagome is deciding what she will become,all the other four times she choose to be a miko,now we`ll see what she choose this time."Replied Kagome`s mother.

"Kagome never told us about this.Would it be alright if I bring her back to the Feudal Era?"Spoke the half dog demon.

"I think it`s a good idea to take her back to your era.Just make sure she is comfortable while she sleeps."With that,Inuyasha,still holding Kagome,began to leave.

"And Inuyasha?"

"Yes?"

"Take care of my daughter."Said Ms.Higurashi.

"Don`t worry,I will."Replied Inuyasha as he jumped into the old wooden well,with Kagome in his strong muscular arms.