InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love's path ❯ Changes and Family ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Changes and Family
 
The next morning Kagome awoke to the sound of birds chirping very loud it seemed. She slowly and quietly sat up off the bed so as not to wake her sleeping mate. Kagome walked over to Sesshomaru's wardrobe and put on one of his red silk robes with his family crest embroidered on it. When she turned around to return to her mate she spotter herself in Sesshomaru's large mirror. She gasped at what had happened to her; her hair was now at her knees and had silver highlights in it. She now had elfin' ears, two black and silver stripes on each cheek, a silver and black quarter moon on her forehead, and she now had gold and silver eyes. Looking closer at her reflection Kagome noticed that she had grown at least five inches, had claws and fangs, and she had a long black tail with silver highlights in it.
“Oh Kami!”
“Do you like it?” a soft voice asked from their bed.
“Yes I love it, wow” she turned around again and looked at new self in the mirror. Sesshomaru chuckled at her expression. “Do I have your poison claws and whip?” she turned and walked back to their bed.
“Yes you also have the rest of my ability's including your true inu form” he pulled her down into his arms.
“Cool, I wonder what my mom will think?”
“Do you wish to visit your family?”
“Please, I haven't seen them in almost two months.”
“We will see your family then retrieve our kitsune” he put an emphasis on our.
“Ok, but I need something to wear since my school uniform is probely too small for me now.”
“I have already took care of it, you're kimono is arriving now” as if on cue Tsuki came in with a beautiful black and green kimono draped across her arms. Tsuki laid the kimono on the foot of the bed and retreated from the room with a smile on her face.
“How did you tell her to bring it?” she asked puzzled.
“I telepathically told her to”
“Oh” Sesshomaru gave Kagome another kiss before he got up from their bed and dressed in his normal attire except for his armor, which he didn't wear. After Sesshomaru had helped Kagome into her new kimono they went down stairs to inform Rin of where they were going. They reluctantly got Rin to stay at the castle but only if Kagome brought her something from the future. After Sesshomaru showed Kagome how to form her youkai cloud, which she mastered in three tries, they journeyed to the bone eaters well in Inuyasha's forest.
`I hope the well will let Sesshomaru pass through' Kagome thought to herself.
“My love” Sesshomaru flew closer to her.
“Yes”
“Will the well let you pass through since you are now a demon?”
“I'm not really sure but we will just have to try and see, Sessho.” Soon they spotted the bone eaters well and landed next to it with their youkai clouds dissipating. “Oh and before we go I need to tell you a few things; the air in the future is very polluted so try not to breath in too much, don't kill my jiisan if he throws sutras as you, and don't kill my mother of brother if they touch your tail, ok?”
“Anything to please you, my love” Sesshomaru whispered in her ear making her shiver in pleasure.
“Sesshomaru” she playfully pushed him back. “Ok you hold onto my waist and we will jump in together on three” Sesshomaru took hold of her waist. “One, two, three” on three they jumped in the well simotaniusly where a bright blue light engulfed them. “Yes, we made it!” Sesshomaru jumped out of the well with Kagome and landed in an old musty hut. All at once the sounds and smells of Tokyo hit his senses making him slightly dizzy.
“How do ningans stand this stench” he covered his nose with his hakama sleeve.
“They are used to it” Kagome also covered her nose with her kimono sleeve. “Come on, once we get into the house then it won't be so bad” Kagome took a hold of Sesshomaru's hand and walked to her former house. “Mom I'm home.”
“Kagome!” her mom came from the kitchen joyous at seeing her daughter. Kagome ran up and hugged her mom who was staring, standing shocked at her appearance. “What happened to you?” her mother asked while examining her claws.
“I'm an Inu-youkai now” Kagome said hoping that her mom wouldn't be mad.
“Oh what's this?” she asked curiously as touching her tail and rubbing the soft fur making Kagome purr like a cat. Kagome heard Sesshomaru chuckle at her position that she had warned him about. “Mom!” Kagome pulled her tail from out of her mom's grip.
“Kagome!” Souta ran into the room right then and hugged his sister around the waist. “Hey, have you grown?” he looked at her appearance. “Wait, you're a demon now aren't you?” he reached for Kagome's tail but she quickly pulled it away from his reach.
“Yeah, a dog demon”
“Cool”
“Demon be gone!” Kagome's jiisan had just entered the living room and threw sutra's at both Kagome and Sesshomaru.
“Jiisan, it's me Kagome!”
“What?!”
“I am a demon now so no more throwing your sutras at me, though they don't work anyway.”
“Hey!” Kagome hugged her jiisan too before returning back to stand by Sesshomaru.
“I have some things to tell you all, let's sit down” Kagome took Sesshomaru to her living room couch and sat down with him on her right. Souta sat beside Kagome and her jiisan and mother sat across from Kagome and Sesshomaru on chairs.
“So what's up sis?” Souta asked.
“Ok, it's a long story but to make it short; Inuyasha broke my heart and was going to kill me but Sesshomaru saved me and took me to live with him at his castle…” Kagome suddenly stopped not wanting to continue because her family might be upset. Sesshomaru sensed her nervousness rolling off of her in waves and he decided to take over.
“As Kagome was saying” Sesshomaru began. “Kagome stayed at my castle and this Sesshomaru and Kagome are now mated.” He waited patiently while he let the information sink in.
“What do you mean my mated?” Kagome's mother asked uncertaintly.
“Mom, Sesshomaru and I are married.”