InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love's path ❯ The Family's Reaction ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Last Time: “What do you mean my mated?” Kagome's mother asked uncertainly.
“Mom, Sesshomaru and I are married.”
 
The Family's Reactions
 
“What!” Kagome's mother and jiisan said at the same time.
“Kagome and I are married, she is now the Lady of the Western Lands” Sesshomaru explained as he grasped Kagome's hand.
“Are you mad?” Kagome asked wishing that she could just hide.
“Yes I am Kagome, you could of asked us first before you got mated” her mother explained in a clam voice.
“So that's why you're a demon now” Souta spoke up.
“Yes,” Kagome said.
“Souta go play” Kagome's mother told Souta. Once Souta had left the room her mother continued. “I suppose that since you are already mated that we have to accept it, but you are going to live in the feudal era now right?”
“Yes, I feel as if I belong there now, no one in the future will accept me for who I am or Sesshomaru” Kagome explained.
“Very well, but first I need to ask Lord Sesshomaru a question?”
“Proceed” Sesshomaru said.
“Do you love Kagome?”
“Yes with all my heart”
“And you will always protect her?”
“As long as I am able to I shall protect Kagome with my life.”
“Good, then you have my blessing Kagome” she turned towards Kagome who was in shock that her mom would give her her blessing. After Sesshomaru and Mrs. Higurashi talked for a while longer Kagome asked him if he would stay with her at her house for the night. He easily complied wanting to make Kagome happy since she was his one and only love. After they had their lunch Kagome took Sesshomaru up to her room.
“So how do you like my family?”
“They are incorrigible enough for humans”
“Hey!” she playfully punched him in his right arm. Kagome told him about some of the things in her time such as the television and radio, which he seemed to like.
“Do demons not exist here?” he asked as sitting by her on a bed with pink sheets.
“Not that I know of, but once there was a demon called the Soul Piper that tried to take a young girl to hell because she was wrecking havoc on her little brother.”
“I see”
“But I really believe that there are other demons here because I don't think that humans could of so easily killed powerful demons all on their own” she laid back on her bed thinking.
“I agree” he laid down next to her and he made lazy circles on her stomach.
“After the Shikon Jewel is complete then I probely won't be able to pass through the well anymore since the Jewel is what allowed me to travel through time” she turned facing Sesshomaru with tears in her eyes.
“Don't worry koi for this Sesshomaru will find a way to keep the well open so you can visit your family” he wiped a tear away that had escaped from her eyes.
“No, because each time that I come back then it gets harder for me to return to the feudal era. Besides now since that I am a demon then I should see them in the future.”
“If that is what you wish” he placed a chaste kiss on her lips.
“Arigato”
“For what?” he asked slightly confused.
“For understanding me when no one else would, for treating me with respect instead of thinking of me as only a Jewel detector or a Miko, and for loving me” she buried her head in his chest thinking once again of how Inuyasha had betrayed her.
“Shh, it okay gouka Inuyasha was a fool and he will once day realize his mistake for treating you that way, I would be glad to kill him if you wish it” he wrapped his arms around her back as he deeply inhaled her scent.
“No, all it will cause is more hate and violence, it's just better if Inuyasha stays alive and we will need his help when the time comes to defeat Naraku.”
“Very well, but remember that when you do battle Naraku then I will be by your side protecting you with my life” he released her from his arms as he hooked his finger under her chin bringing her head up.
“Arigato”
“Your welcome, koi” he slowly took her lips in a slow sensual kiss. Without even having to ask her lips parted slightly allowing his tongue to taste her sweet hot cavern. Kagome lay down on her bed with Sesshomaru wrapping his arm around her waist and they soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep for the rest of the day and into the next morning. Kagome awoke before Sesshomaru at sunrise and made her way to the bathroom where she took a shower, as she was walked back into her room with only a towel on Sesshomaru shut the door startling her.
“Sesshomaru what are you doing?” she asked as she slowly backed towards her bed as Sesshomaru was stalking towards her like he would his prey. “Sesshomaru” Kagome lost her balance and landed back on her bed with a loud thud as she soon found Sesshomaru staddling her waist.
“Kagome” he whispered her name in her ear as he kissed his way down her neck and licked the juncture where he had marked her as his mate. Kagome once again found herself lost in heaven as continued with his ministration until they were making love to each other like they had the other night. That morning Kagome reached her climax and yelled Sesshomaru's name five times that morning as he continued bringing her to the peak of pleasure. Soon they were too exhausted to move so they once again found sleep in each other's arms. Sesshomaru silted his eyes open as he heard someone enter the room, as he breathed in the scent of herbs and ginger he knew that it was Kagome's mother. He opened his eyes the rest of the way so that she would notice that he was awake, she nodded her head at him in reconizition as she took their clothes from the floor and left downstairs closing the door behind her.
Sesshomaru felt Kagome stir in his arms as her heartbeat speeds up and she slowly opened her eyes.
“Good evening, gouka” Sesshomaru said as moving her bangs from out of her eyes.
“Good evening! We've been sleeping all day!” she jumped out of bed not caring that she was naked.
“Why does that matter?” he sat up in the bed with the sheets pooling around his waist. His eyes roved over her body as he remembered the sensation of her under him in pleasure.
“We should of already been back in the Feudal Era, so I can retrieve my pup” she grabbed a white tank top and a knee length black skirt that had ruffles at the bottom, and a set of undergarments that were of white lace. “Our pup” he said with emphasis on our as he embraced her from behind.
“Our pup” she tried to get out of his grasp.
“Where are you going?” he whispered in a husky voice.
“To take another shower, you need to too” she turned around and told him.
“You think that this Sesshomaru smells?” he glared at her.
“No, you actually smell delicious” he giggled at his expression.
“Then I shall bathe with you” he commanded her in a lustfull voice.
“Don't men ever give up” she mumbled under her breath. “Fine then, you can shower with me but you have to wear some of my father's clothes since yours is washing.”
“No, I shall wait on my clothes, it is not proper to wear someone else's clothes” he released her from his grip and led her by the hand to the room that she called a bathroom.
 
Thanks once again for the reviews.
From: Blueyesangel1186 please please please keep on
 
updating this story it is really well done and it I hope it
 
only gets better in the coming chapters.! so please i am
 
on bended knees begging you update update update.
 
 
Sesshy Jr-I love the way that Kagome looks now.
U did a great job!!!! Anywho, like I said GREAT JOB!!!!!! U go
 
girl!!!! I can't wait to see what the mutt has to say about
 
Kagome's new look!!! *

From: Jodan- I really enjoyed the story so far I hope you continue
 
writng the story.
 
From: Dianna-This so far has been a great srtory. I really like how
 
you did what was unexpected. Who would of thought Shessarmu
 
would love Kagome. I can't waite till there is more to read!
 
Thanks again for the reviews. I really appreicate it. I am
 
trying to continue the story but I can only do at least
 
one to two chapters a aday. So sorry for that.