InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Struck ❯ Idiot in Wolfs Clothing LITERALLY ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN:Argh I hate this I had this chapter finished already and then my darling mother closed it out before I had a chance to save it. My life SUX why do I have bad karma I haven't done anything wrong in the past year. Well anywho here's chapter four. Enjoy.
 
Idiot in Wolf's Clothing LITERALLY
 
Kara was still slightly dazed. The Inu-gang had brought her to Kaede's village and introduced her to the kind old miko. Kara found Kaede to be a grandmother figure instantly. Not long after they arrived Kagome and the others, excluding Inuyasha, had left to gather herbs with Kaede. Kara decided to use this to get to know the young hanyou.
 
“Inuyasha,” she said in a low tone jut loud enough for him to hear. Inuyasha looked over at her to show that he was listening. “Do you care for my cousin,” Kara asked.
 
“Feh I protect her if that's what you're asking,” Inuyasha replied gruffly. He then stood and walked outside.
 
“Men, can't stand them,” she said out loud to herself. She was alone in the hut now. She hated being alone almost as much as she hated being stared at so she started to fidget. Then she herd shouting outside followed by a loud bang. `What was that, it sounds like fighting' she thought. Then she herd more shouting and what sounded like `mutt' and `mangy wolf' so she stood and walked out of the small hut.
 
“Where's Kagome dog-breath,” asked a young demon. He had long brownish black held in a high ponytail, soul piercing cobalt eyes, and he wore the strangest clothes, consisting of mostly brown fir and armor.
 
“She's not here wolf boy,” Inuyasha snapped at him.
 
“Inuyasha what's going on out here,” Kara asked ignoring the `wolf' as Inuyasha had called him. The `wolf' at hearing her voice turned to look at her and within seconds he was directly in front of her.
 
“Kagome, it's so good to see you again,” the wolf demon said placing his hands on her waist, and leaning in to kiss her, just to make Inuyasha angry. Not expecting what came next.
 
“Get your hands off of me,” Kara said in a shaky voice. His hands didn't move.
 
“Kouga you might want to listen to her,” Inuyasha warned. He could tell that Kara's temper and fear was rising, and rising fast. Kouga's hands still didn't move. The next thing that happened was the last thing either Inuyasha or Kouga expected. Kara let a heart racking sob escape her thought and her blue eyes went blank.
 
“Kara, Kara what's wrong,” Inuyasha said in a worried tone.
“Kara? I thought this was Kagome,” Kouga said sounding quite confused.
 
“No I told you Kagome wasn't here and I meant that,” Inuyasha snapped. “Now look what you did you mangy wolf,” he snapped again. All the while Kara was too lost in the only memory she wished she could forget.
 
***Flashback***
 
A seven year old Kagome and a eight year old Kara were playing a game of hide and seek at the New Moon Shrine (AN: hehe I just wanted to do a second tribute to the Twilight saga oh and it's also Kara's old home).Kara was `it', she had just finished counting when her step-brother came up behind her and said “Hello Kagome.” Kara was about to correct him when he spoke again. “Come with me I have a present for you,” he told her while dragging her along behind him.
 
“Where are we going Kira,” she asked him.
 
“To my room, that's where your present is,” Kira told her. When they got to his room he let her enter first. Before she knew what was going on he put duct tape over her mouth and tossed her onto his bed and closed and locked his door. “Now Kagome your mine,” he said as he stalked over to her and removed her clothes. He then slowly began to remove his own clothing. Kara tried to run while he was unbuttoning his shirt but was grabbed roughly by her hair and thrown back onto the bed. “You can't get away from me Kagome,” he said while glaring at the small girl on his bed.
 
About ten minuets later Kara was sitting in the police station in downtown Kyoto. The police chief was questioning Kara about what had happened. “It's okay now little one he's not gonna hurt you again if you tell me what happened before your aunt entered the room,” he said kindly.
 
“………” was Kara's only response. After the incident Kara hadn't spoke a single word.
 
“It's okay you don't have to say anything, we have enough to put him away for a long long time,” the chief told her.
 
Kara wouldn't talk for the next three years. Kagome and her Aunt Suki, her mother, and even her step-father tried everything they could to get her to even smile, nothing had worked. Kagome, Souta, and Suki moved away not long after Kara and Kagome's eleventh and tenth birthday party (Their birthdays are on the same day) Kagome, Souta, and Suki moved away to the Sunset Shrine. Kara remained mute for three more years following till one night she screamed out in her sleep “IT'S NOT MY FAULT”
 
***End Flashback***
 
Kara was on the ground rocking back and forth whimpering, “It's not my fault, its not my fault,”
 
Inuyasha was frantic looking everywhere for Kagome. Finally she came into view from over the hill. Once her eyes landed on Kara she took off at a dead rut toward her cousin. “Inuyasha what happened,” Kagome asked hugging Kara to her chest.
 
“I'm not sure she just broke down after Kouga here grabbed her waist and called her by your name then tried to kiss her,” Inuyasha told her gruffly. Kara was still monotonically chanting `it's not my fault'.
 
“I know sweetie, I know,” Kagome said in a soothing tone in her cousin's ear.
“Inuyasha take her inside and try to calm her down,” she said still using a calm voice. Inuyasha picked up the whimpering girl and took her into the hut. Kagome the turned to glare at Kouga, who gulped at the murderous look in her eyes backed away. “You. Follow. Me. NOW,” she yelled at the young demon in front of her. Kagome stomped off to the edge of the village with Kouga on her heals.
 
“What is it Kagome,” he asked. She then abruptly stopped and turned and smacked him across the face. “Kagome,” he said softly cradling his abused cheek.
 
“Did she tell you to get your hands off of her,” Kagome asked with anger lacing every word. He nodded. “Did you listen,” she asked trying to calm her nerves.
 
“I thought...” Kagome cut him off.
 
“I know you thought she was me. You IDIOT. When she said for you to remove your hands and you ignored her,” Kagome was beyond mad; she was full out pissed at Kouga.
 
“I'm sorry, but what happened to make her react like that,” Kouga said/asked sadly.
 
“She was raped when she was eight, I was seven. The person that did it thought she was me,” Kagome said sadly. “She in turn was mute for six years, I just hope that doesn't happen this time,” she said.
 
“When she comes to I'll apologize,” he said. He was pissed at himself for not listening to her and tried to kiss her. At this moment it made him no better than the man who had hurt her in the past.
 
“Good just make sure not to scare her anymore,” Kagome said and walked back to the village, Kouga following close behind.
 
 
AN: Ah that took a while. Now you have a past to place with Kara, and why she freezes up when she's called by Kagome's name. Well I gotta get to bed. R&R I need feedback. Good or bad it don't matter to me I need what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. Naraku will show up in the next chapter or the one following I'm not sure yet. Well bye-bye. I'll try to update soon.