InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love That Dog! ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

IMPORTANT AN: I have already written 15 chapters of Love That Dog. They are located on Fanfiction.net. The chapters get more detailed as the story goes on. I realized that I need to go back and fix some older chapters, but I'm more focused on updating.
 
 
Love That Dog!
 
Chapter 2
 
 
Seeing that you all saw before, this story is not as it seems.
 
Just to make sure were all on the same page, I will tell you where everything is happening; we don't like our readers to get bewildered now… or do we…?
 
As we last saw, our little puppy, Fuzzy or Inu Yasha, which ever you would to a certain extent call him; he turned from a dog into a hanyou. Hmmmm…. How did that ensue? Comprehend the preceding stage incredibly vigilantly…. retain information: All desires can be proficient of impending accuracy.
 
Kagome, our heroin- I mean main female character has just realized that she has slept with Inu Yasha and that he has seen her naked from head to toe. Not a very pleasant thought…
 
So enraged that our little puppy as seen her like that, she decides to run after him to teach him a lesson to find out what the heck is going on.
 
The little puppy has been shooed out of her house and is currently looking for his comrades, or fellow now human puppy friends.
 
Is Kagome going to smack our puppy to hell? Or will something else happen? Who knows! Why are you asking me!? You act like I write the story! I'm just the stupid Narrator!
 
And now on with the story!
 
~^*~^*~^*
 
Inu Yasha sniffed around trying to find out where his little puppy friends were. When he couldn't pick up their sent, he realized that they must have turned into humans, and that he would have to find them with his eyes.
 
“Where would they be…?”
 
“Inu Yasha!!”
 
“Great… Now what do you want wench?! I left! What do you want!?” Inu Yasha yelled at Kagome.
 
Kagome walked up to him quickly and blushed. “Have you- did you- oh let me rephrase that. When I got a shower with you, do you remember anything?!”
 
Inu Yasha rolled his eyes. “Duh! I remembered being covered head to tow in soap and not being able to see until I was in bed… Why are you asking? Was there something I was supposed to remember…?”
 
Shaking her head furiously, Kagome continued to blush. “No! Nothing at all! Its good!”
 
Inu Yasha continued to walk on leaving Kagome there as it started to rain. She started at him not knowing where he was planning to go.
 
“Inu Yasha? Where are going?” Kagome whispered.
 
“Keh, I'm just going to try to find my friends.” He said continuing to walk off.
 
“Inu Yasha- I- don't go! I love you!”
 
Inu Yasha ran over to her, embraced her and kissed her. They got married and lived happily ever after.
 
 
 
 
Hah! I tricked you. Now what author in their right mind would do something as corny as that? I, Miss Shiku, your wonderful narrator wouldn't let that happen even if the author wrote that. Now, Lets get back to the way thing should be…
 
 
“Inu Yasha! Watch out!” Kagome yelled.
 
Inu Yasha turned and saw Naraku coming after him. “Wah!”
 
Whoops…. Erroneous (wrong) channel! That was chapter 276! We don't want to devastate the future! ^_~
 
 
 
“Inu Yasha, but, what will you do then?” Asking him worriedly.
 
He shrugged. “I dunno… become a homeless bum? Feh, why do you care wench, go back home, you'll get sick.”
 
“See if I ever help you again! I was just trying to help!” Kagome turned around and stormed off in a rage.
 
Inu Yasha sighed and walked off. “Stupid Wench.”
 
 
--^---^---^---^--
 
“Houshi-sama, what do you suppose we should do now?”
 
Miroku sighed. “I'm not sure Sango.”
 
“I think we should find the dog turd first!” Koga exclaimed.
 
“Let's kill him for all I care…” Sesshomaru responded.
 
Naraku laughed like a monkey. “Oooh Oooh Ahhh! I agree! Oooh Oooh Ahhh!”
 
Everyone stared at Naraku. He was the abnormal one in the cluster.
 
“Naraku, quit acting like a demented ape. Your making me look ghastly.” Kikyo said while looking at her nails and filling them at the same time.
 
“But Kikyo!” He complained. “I thought I was on your side!”
 
Kikyo rolled her yes. “Get a life Naraku.”
 
Miroku leaned towards Sango's ear. “Is anyone on his side?”
 
“True Houshi-“
 
Slap.
 
“HENTAI!!”
 
--^--^--^--^
 
Five miles away…
 
CRACK
 
“HENTAI!”
 
Inu Yasha turned around quickly and smirked. “There's only one person who can hit that hard!”
 
`Your even a pervert as a human Miroku.' Inu Yasha thought as he quickly ran towards the place where the sound was coming from.
 
The little boy ran with all of his might trying to reach his friends who could be in danger. The boy was scared. If something happened to his friends, then he would be sad. Not to mention that his little friends would be sad too…
 
Just to tell you all, that's version one of Inu Yasha running to his friends. Up next is version two; you can decide which one you like better.
 
Inu Yasha, the bold and wondrous warrior ran like a Baywatch lifeguard. His silver mane flowing behind him like silver thread. The small drops of perspiration rolling down his cheeks, and the look in his eyes that made him look like a man during a scene where he had to save his loved one, or she would die.
 
So, which one do you like better? I, Miss Shiku, your wonderful narrator loves to make her readers smile. ^_^
 
--^--^--^--^--
 
“What was up with that guy?” Kagome asked herself while lying on her bed looking up at the ceiling.
 
`Now, I don't have a companion anymore…' Realizing that she was now going to be alone.
 
Warm, salty tears tolled down her cheeks. “Mom, grandpa, Souta, where did you go?”
 
Kagome cried into her pillow remembering all the happy times she had with her family before they left her. Once they found out about her, they quickly left with out saying goodbye; it wasn't like her family at all either. Kagome thought that that wouldn't matter.
 
Ding Dong.
 
`Who could that be…?'
 
Kagome walked down the stairs and over to the front door. When she opened it, there was a whole bunch of people standing there, including Inu Yasha.
 
“I-Inu Yasha? What are you doing here?”
 
Sango held up a piece of paper. “We saw your add.”
 
Kagome took the paper and remembered. She had put the add in the paper that people could live in her house with her. She looked up. “How many of you are there?”
 
Inu Yasha started counting. “Me, Sango, Miroku, Koga, Naraku, Kikyo, Sesshomaru, and Kaede so there would be eight of us.”
 
Kagome smiled. “Your in luck, I have eight available rooms.”
 
“Thanks wench.” Inu Yasha said walking into the house.
 
Kagome glared at him. “I'm sharing MY house with YOUR friends, and your not even calling me by my name?!”
 
Inu Yasha rolled his eyes. “Wench, I don't even know your name.”
 
Kagome blushed and realized how stupid she was. “I'm Kagome.” She held out her hand.
 
Inu Yasha just nodded and started to walk around.
 
Kagome glared at him again. “You're supposed to shake my hand and tell me your name.”
 
“Keh, you already know my name wench.”
 
“Kagome, dear beautiful maiden, will do me the honors and bare my child?” Miroku proposed.
 
Inu Yasha slugged Miroku over the head. “No, she is not going to bare you child!”
 
“Why are you being so over protective Inu Yasha? Maybe I will bare his child…” Kagome stated.
 
Inu Yasha looked at her with a very weird look. “Your going to accept?!”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes. “When pigs fly jealous boy.”
 
“I am not jealous!”
 
“Yes you are!”
 
“No I'm not!”
 
“Are!”
 
“Too!”
 
“Are!”
 
“Too!”
 
Their insane fighting went on through the rest of the day and night. This concludes the second chapter of Love that Dog.
 
TBC!