InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love That Dog! ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love that Dog!
 
Chapter Three!
 
Hey everyone, I, Miss Shiku, your narrator gets to direct this chapter anyway she wants because SeraphimEclipse fell asleep while typing! This means that I Shiku Takeshi will be the creator of this chapter. Just like Miss Eclipse, I'm a big fan of angst; so, this will be a very angsty chapter!
 
As you last saw, Kagome's home had just turned into the Love Hina Hotel. Did I also mention that Kagome had a hot springs in her back yard? Whoo hoo! This should spice things up a bit!
 
Let's begin!
 
It was now three months after everyone had settled in, everything was going perfect, or at least it seemed that way. Of course, there were still a lot of fights, but hey, everyone has to fight once and a while.
 
“Inu Yasha?” Kagome called. “Inu Yasha where are you!?”
 
“Keh, what do you want?”
 
Kagome looked up and saw him sitting on a rafter of her house. “I want you to come down here and talk to me!”
 
Inu Yasha `humphed.' “Why do you of all people want to talk to me?”
 
“Inu Yasha, you always are up there! You never say anything! Aren't you lonely? You even sleep up there, I have a bed for you!”
 
He glanced away from her and whispered quietly. “But then… you don't have any place to sleep-“
 
Her face showed confusion. “Inu Yasha, I don't understand…”
 
“God damn it Kagome! I have lived with you for at least nine years!”
 
Kagome was still confused. “I still don't understand!”
 
“Never mind… you won't care anyways.”
 
“Fine then! I- Maybe I would care! At least I've made friends now! I'm not some person who's all-alone! I'm not friendless like you.”
 
That struck a nerve, and it struck him really hard. “I- I see… I never saw it that way… I thought, I thought you were my friends, but I must be wrong. Of course, I see it now; a low life hanyou can't make friends. I'm really a fool. I don't know what I was thinking.” He jumped down from the rafter. “I'm sorry for causing you problems Kagome, I never realized I was such a problem to you… Goodbye, Kagome…” Inu Yasha barged out the door never planning to return.
 
“I-Inu Yasha…”
 
Drats…. Miss Eclipse woke up, please don't tell her about the little segment I wrote, she'll ban me! It'll be our little secret!
 
Love That Dog!
 
Chapter 3!
 
Wai! Thank you for all of the lovely reviews! I'm so happy! ^_^ I couldn't believe how many reviews I had when I checked my mail! Free fake cookies for everyone!
 
Let's begin Miss Shiku!
 
^_^; Of course!
 
Last time, our little puppy friends had all congregated in one place, Kagome's house. Did I mention she had a hot springs? This should spice things up… It's Love Hina Hotel Inu Yasha style! Not really, but hey who cares! Lets get on with the show!
 
“Oh Miroku!”
 
“Sango!”
 
Whoopsy… wrong chapter, that is from lemon chapter that will never exist. You all can use your wonderfully perverted minds to figure out what happens. Lets get back to channel 3!
 
“Houshi-sama!”
 
Smack
 
“Sango, every slap if worth it as long as I can touch y-“
 
Smack
 
“You Hentai!”
 
Kagome sweat dropped and turned to Inu Yasha. “ Do they always act like this?”
 
“Yep, they sure do…”
 
“Inu Yasha, can you tell me how you know all these people?”
 
“Keh! Why do you care wench?”
 
She shrugged. “I dunno, I'm just curious.” Kagome gave him a death glare. “And don't call me wench!”
 
“Whatever wench…” he started to wander off.
 
“Aren't you going to tell me?!”
 
“Hell no! Its my life, I don't need you trying to pry into it!” Inu Yasha growled.
 
“Kagome my darling! Come with me and stay away form that evil dog turd!” Koga declared.
 
Inu Yasha marched back over to Kagome where Koga was now standing. “Get your hands off of her!”
 
“Maybe I like Koga Inu Yasha, have you ever thought about that?”
 
Inu Yasha turned around and huffed off. “Stupid wench, I saw her first…”
 
Koga's eyes had stars in them. “Will you really come with me my dear Kagome!?”
 
“Hell no, go stand in line with Miroku pervert.” Kagome walked off.
 
After searching, Kagome found Inu Yasha outside sitting high up in a tree. From far away, he looked so pathetic, but Kagome knew that close up, he didn't look like that. But then, why were his ears drooped and his back hunched over? Nothing was making any sense. Why was he acting like this? Did she say something to offend him?
 
“Inu Yasha! Come down here, I want to give you something!”
 
“Keh, maybe I don't want to!”
 
“You'll come down if you know what's good for you! I'll go tell Miroku to meet me in my room tonight!”
 
Inu Yasha, being the over protective mutt that he is immediately came down. “What is it wench?!”
 
“I won't give you it until you call me by my real name! Or, I can always go get Miroku…”
 
Inu Yasha scoffed. “Fine w-K-Kagome…”
 
Kagome walked over to Inu Yasha and put her arms around his neck. Inu Yasha had no idea what she was doing. Then, he felt something cold on his neck, like a little metal tag or something like that. Inu Yasha heard a little `click,' and then Kagome arms came back from around his neck.
 
He looked down it was his dog collar!
 
“What are you trying to do to me we-“ Glare. “I mean Kagome?!”
 
Kagome smiled. “I just thought it would look cute on you.” She blushed a bit. “Let's go sit-“
 
Thwack.
 
Inu Yasha slammed into the ground. “What the hell did you do to me Kagome?!”
 
Kagome just stood there in shock. He just called her by her first name with out her having to tell him! She ran over to Inu Yasha and helped him up.
 
“Maybe it's the collar…” Kagome tried to take it off but it would come off. What was wrong with the damned thing!?
 
~*~*~*~*~*
 
“You've put a sealing spell on him Kagome.” Kaede said. “There is only one way to get it off of him.”
 
“What is it?!” Kagome exclaimed.
 
“You both must sit in the hot springs for ten minutes. Then Kagome, you must follow this list of instructions.”
 
Kagome looked at the list and read it out loud. “First sit in the hot springs for ten minutes. Then recite the following chant, Place special tag on the collar. Recite the chant again. And then- then- Whoa! There is no way in hell I'm going to kiss Inu Yasha!”
 
“What wrong with having to kiss me Kagome? I don't have cooties!”
 
Kagome blushed. “Your supposed to save your first kiss for someone you love! Not some guy you've known for less than a week!”
 
“Kagome, I was your little `Fuzzy' for over ten years!”
 
Kagome turned around. “Well that's different!”
 
“How is it different?!”
 
“Because, when you were a dog I could tell you things, and you were cute, and you were trustworthy since you couldn't speak.”
 
“So let's see, you can't tell me anything, I'm ugly, and I'm untrustworthy. Is that what your trying to say! I'm sure I could figure out a way to turn into your little puppy again! That way you wouldn't have an untrustworthy, ugly hanyou living with you!”
 
Inu Yasha started to walk away, but, Kagome hugged him from behind causing him to go into shock. They both just stood there. Kagome let go of him and decided to walk away as well, but this time, Inu Yasha stopped her.
 
“Kagome, I need to tell you something…”
 
TBC!
 
Okay, this is where the readers really come into play. Two paths could happen here.
 
Path one: Inu Yasha confesses, but, Kagome doesn't know how she feels, and they technically aren't a couple until the 6-12th chapters. Inu Yasha and Kagome would just sorta blush a lot and act different around each other.
 
Path 2: Inu Yasha doesn't confess, and they both confess at the same time (6-12th chapters)
 
I really need to know! T_T I want you guys to control something's that happen, some please Review and tell me what you think!