InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love That Dog! ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love That Dog!
 
Chapter 4!
 
 
Welcome everyone!
 
This Preview has been rated G for all audiences.
 
Do you have bad teeth?
 
Many people do!
 
If you would like to get rid of your bad teeth call 1-800-WhyAmI-CallingThisNumer to get your answer!
 
Thanks! And we hope you get better teeth!
 
Now Your Feature Presentation!
 
Welcome everyone, I, Miss Eclipse is here to show you the first part of out `bloopers.' As you know, nothing goes perfect, so go behind the scenes with me to take a look at some of the many bloopers our favorite cast have imagined!
 
Blooper #1 Kagome's potty mouth Part 1
 
“What the fuckin' hell did you do with my dog you bastard!” Kagome yelled.
 
“Eh… Kagome… that wasn't in the script…”
 
::Sweat drops:: “Whoopsy daisy…”
 
Blooper #2 Inu Yasha overacts
 
“Who am I? Who am I?! I am the all-great and mighty Mushu! I can roar so loud, I can make your ancestors shiver!”
 
::stare:: “Inu Yasha, this isn't a Disney movie…”
 
^_^; “Oh yeah… I forgot…”
 
Blooper # 3 Kagome's Potty Mouth Part 2
 
“Wait a fuckin minute! That damned bastard saw me naked! The fuckin pervert! That bastard better run, because I'm fuckin pissed off!”
 
Inu Yasha: “…”::shivers in fear:: “Um… Kagome…”
 
:: sweat drops :: “I guess I overreacted there a bit…”
 
Blooper # 4 Doggy Doo Doo
 
Inu Yasha sniffed around trying to find out where his little puppy friends were. When he couldn't pick up their sent, he realized that there was dog poo all around him.
 
Inu Yasha: Where the hell did all this shit come from?!
 
Kagome: ^_^; Sorry Inu Yasha, the puppies accidentally got on set…
 
Inu Yasha: Keh, hell to the puppies…
 
Blooper # 5 The poetic side of Inu Yasha
 
“Inu Yasha, but, what will you do then?” Asking him worriedly.
 
He shrugged. “ I will become but a bee… For my soul lies with in thee… Shall I live or die? Am I allergic to apple pie? Only time will tell… Whether my body shall rot in hell!”
 
Kagome: Just ignore him; he came from his Shakespeare class
 
And that concludes out bloopers! I, Miss Shiku gave you those wonderful bloopers because Miss Eclipse is suffering from writers block. I think she's okay now, but I'm not quite sure…
 
Love That Dog!
 
Chapter 4
 
Inu Yasha started to walk away, but, Kagome hugged him from behind causing him to go into shock. They both just stood there. Kagome let go of him and decided to walk away as well, but this time, Inu Yasha stopped her.
 
“Kagome, I need to tell you something…”
 
“What is it Inu Yasha?”
 
“I love- Koga?!”
 
Kagome's eyes widen. “You love Koga?! Oh my god! Inu Yasha! I didn't know you were like that, wow… I would have never guessed such a thing!”
 
“Kagome my sweet! Your hair shines in the sun! Your smile is like a cloud! Your skin is as soft as a baby's butt!”
 
“Eh? Koga… I think you need some time alone…”
 
“Scram Koga!” Inu Yasha yelled.
 
“Fine dog breath, but remember one thing, Kagome is MINE!”
 
Rolling his eyes Inu Yasha started to walk in the opposite direction. “What ever wolf brains…”
 
“Inu Yasha! Wait!” Kagome ran to catch up to him. “What did you want to say earlier?”
 
“Never mind!”
 
“Come Inu Yasha, tell me!”
 
“I said never mind wench! Leave me alone!”
 
Being called a `wench' again made Kagome stiffen up. “I see, I'm sorry Inu Yasha.”
 
Inu Yasha continued to walk away. “Stupid wench.”
 
Ohhh… Let's see where were going next!
 
Inu Yasha sat down in the hot spring. “ Finally… I can get rid of that hell of a life for a few min-“
 
“Kagome? Is that you Kagome?” Inu Yasha heard Sango call.
 
Inu Yasha quickly floated behind a rock. He saw Sango and Kikyo come into the hot springs with nothing on except towels. A slight blush appeared on his face.
 
“I wonder who was talking…” Sango pondered.
 
“Probably the creep Naraku BaVoon… He's a lunatic, and a peeping tom. Maybe I should go back to Inu Yasha… He's not a pervert like him…” Kikyo commented.
 
`Oh great' Inu Yasha thought. `Now what am I supposed to do?'
 
“Inu Yasha!!” Kagome screamed. “You Hentai!!!!!!!!!” Kagome ran over to Inu Yasha and quickly kicked him out of the hot spring and Inu Yasha soared high up into the air and flew for at least a mile.
 
“W~E~N~C~H!!!!” Was heard off in the distance.
 
“That pervert was spying on us?!” Sango and Kikyo exclaimed simultaneously.
 
Kagome nodded. “Yep, Inu Yasha is a genuine pervert!”
 
(Sorry if it gets a little Love Hinaish… I've only seen the first three episodes so, I can't make this totally like Love Hina, and I didn't intend on it being Love Hina, it just sorta came out that way.)
 
Kagome sighed and partially got the end of her hair wet. `I never thought that I would ever have this many people live with me…' She brought her hands behind her head and started twisting her hair to get rid of the water. `Once they find out my secret though, they'll leave me forever…'
 
“Kagome, is there something wrong?” Sango asked. “You look sad…”
 
Shaking her head, Kagome put a fake smile on her face. “I'm fine.”
 
“Liar.” Kikyo said. “I can sense something about you… Its very odd…”
 
“I-I don't know what you're talking about, I-“ Kagome was cut off.
 
*Smack*
 
“You Hentai!” Sango screamed. Miroku had been spying on Sango drying off and saw a little more than he needed to. So, Sango gave him what he deserved.
 
`Saved by the perverted Monk…' Kagome thought to herself as she quickly got out of the hot springs and headed towards her room.
 
~*~*~* Let's Watch a Movie! *~*~*~
 
Sesshy, Koga, Kikyo, Kaede, and Naraku decided to go shopping, so that left Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Inu Yasha at home.
 
“So… what should we do?” Kagome asked.
 
“Strip poker!”
 
Sango glared at Miroku. “Keep dreaming…”
 
“Oh, but I do…”
 
Sango flushed. “Never mind that, let's think of something else to do!”
 
“How about a movie?” Kagome suggested.
 
“Keh, as long as it's not perverted.”
 
Kagome smiled. “I don't own any perverted movies, if you want perverted movies, go talk to Hojo, my next door neighbor.”
 
A mischievous grin appeared on Miroku's face. “Do you happen to have his phone number?”
 
“Unless you enjoy watching old gay hairy and wrinkly men make out, I suggest you don't call him.” Kagome told Miroku.
 
Miroku face faulted. “Why yes, I see… I think I'll just stick with the adult video stores…”
 
By the time, everything was settled down, the four decided to watch (pick your favorite sappy romance movie title and place it here). The boys weren't too happy about it, but they got over it because Miroku got to go to the Adult video store, and Inu Yasha got to eat Ramen.
 
Kagome sighed as she looked over at Inu Yasha who fell asleep during the chick flick. The collar looked so cute on him. Wait. That's right… The collar was still on him, and she had totally forgotten about it. To tell the truth, she really didn't want to take it off him, it was cute, but she knew that it would cause problems between her and Inu Yasha.
 
`He's so cute when he sleeps…' Kagome thought to herself.
 
“Hmmm… Kagome…” Inu Yasha said in his sleep.
 
Kagome blushed. “Is he dreaming about me in his sleep?!”
 
“Get more ramen… Kagome…”
 
Kagome sweat dropped. “Of course he wouldn't be dreaming about me, he would rather dream about his ramen….”
 
“Kag'me… I love you…” Inu Yasha said between murmurs.
 
Kagome quickly turned away from him. `Oh my god! Is it true? Well, maybe its not, I mean he is sleeping, heck he probably thought I was Kikyo! Yeah, that must have been it.'
 
“It was just Kikyo…” And with that, Kagome plunged into a deep slumber with her head on Inu Yasha's shoulder.
 
To Be Continued!
 
^_^ Sorry for taking so long, had a bit of writers block, luckily its gone now and I am better! Since you all love polls so much, I'll give you another one!
 
When should Kagome take Inu Yasha's collar off?
 
During the next chapter; In the next five chapters; She never takes it off
 
^_^ Please tell me what you think! I want the readers to be happy so I let the readers decide what happens next!