InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love That Dog! ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love that Dog!
 
Chapter 5!
 
AN: Ignore AN's for 5-15, I have them for FF.Net and I'm too lazy to take it off for this site. So DON'T READ AN'S!!!! They won't make any sense!
 
Because Miss Eclipse does not feel like starting where she left off last chapter, we will now be going 2 days into the future! Please fasten your seatbelts and remain seated at all times.
 
“This is your captain speaking. We are getting ready to take off soon to two days in the future. It's partially cloudy with a 43 percent chance of rain. Thank you for flying Kamikaze Ai Airlines.”
 
*5 minutes later*
 
“Welcome to two days into the future, once you are done reading this chapter, simply click the `back' button, and you will be safely returned to the present. Thanks and have a nice day…”
 
 
“Osuwari!” Kagome yelled.
 
“Damn you wench! What the hell was that for?!”
 
Kagome giggled. “I don't know, I just felt like saying it.”
 
Inu Yasha gave Kagome a death glare. “Take this thing off me.” He said pointing to the collar.
 
“But it looks cute on you!” Kagome pouted.
 
“Take it off or I leave..” Inu Yasha grumbled.
 
“Fine…fine… be that way.” She blushed. “I wanted my first kiss to be special…” Kagome whispered to herself.
 
Having the perfect hearing that he did, Inu Yasha's ears drooped as he heard Kagome whisper to herself. `Is it a bad thing for her to kiss me?' “What's so special about a kiss anyways?”
 
“What's so special?! I'll tell you what's special! A girl is supposed to share her first kiss with someone she loves! Not some person that she had only known for less than a month!” Kagome sighed. “But of course, I'm just unlucky, so I'll deal with it.”
 
“I-“
 
“Save it Inu Yasha.” Kagome mumbled. “Let's just get it over with.”
 
Ladies and Gentleman, we shall go to a different section of the house and see what is going on with the rest of our guests!
 
“Houshi-sama!” Sango yelled. “Get your butt back here!”
 
“Now you're after my butt, I feel so loved!”
 
“You won't feel loved after I de-man you!”
 
Miroku quickened up his pace. “My dear Sango, you would do such a thing now would you!?”
 
Sango quickened her pace as well. “After you continue to see me bathing then yes!”
 
Miroku was caught at a dead end. “Sango dear I-“
 
“N-Naraku?!” Both Sango and Miroku heard Koga say.
 
“Are you sure we should be doing this?! Koga exclaimed.
 
“Of course, we don't people to know…”
 
“But what if someone sees us?!” Koga asked.
 
“Let them see us!”
 
Miroku and Sango both looked at each other. “Are they…?” Miroku asked.
 
Sango gulped. “I think they ar-“
 
“Oh! Naraku!” Koga yelled.
 
Sango and Miroku just stared at the door separating them from whatever Naraku and Koga were doing inside.
 
“Keep going! Keep going!” They heard Naraku yell.
 
“Ah! Ah! You're hurting me Naraku! Please, not so hard!” Koga yelled.
 
“The harder I act, the harder you work!”
 
“Ahhhh!” Koga yelled.
 
“More! More! More!” Naraku screamed.
 
“I can't! I can't!”
 
“I said more!” Naraku yelled.
 
Sango turned to Miroku. “We should stop Naraku! He's obviously hurting Koga!”
 
“But, but what's going on in there?!” Miroku exclaimed.
 
“Well, it sounds like their making out…”
 
Thump.
 
“Houshi-sama?!” Sango looked and saw Miroku passed out on the floor. She sweat dropped. “Yet he gropes women…”
 
Sango gulped. “Well, I guess I gotta do what I gotta do…”
 
Sango threw the door open and saw…
 
Because I, Miss Shiku am so terribly mean, we are going to switch back over to our lovely couple!
 
Kagome sat in the hot springs with her bathing suit on. She was waiting for Inu Yasha he obviously had never put on a bathing suit before.
 
A few minutes, Kagome saw Inu Yasha heading towards her. She started to blush a bit. Kagome really didn't want to have to do this, but she really had no other choice.
 
“Inu Yasha, let's just get this over with.”
 
All Inu Yasha did was nod. He waded over to Kagome and got on his knees so he would be more in line with Kagome who was sitting down in the water.
 
“Are you sure about this?” Inu Yasha asked Kagome.
 
She nodded. “Of course, I mean you want it off, right?”
 
Inu Yasha nodded. “Yeah…”
 
“Then kiss me…”
 
Inu Yasha reached out with his hand and touched Kagome's cheek. He moved closer and placed his lips on Kagome's. A shock went through Kagome, and a chill filled her body. Her body seemed to be moving with out her permission. Her arms were around Inu Yasha's neck and she started to kiss him back. Kagome opened her eyes and saw Inu Yasha standing there wide-eyed not know what was going on. Kagome quickly pulled away.
 
“Sorry about that, I didn't mean to get a bit carried away… Let me get this off you now.”
 
Kagome placed her hands on his collar and tried to pull it off. She tried many times, but it didn't come off. What went wrong?! She said the chant… She kissed him… Why wasn't it working?!
 
“Inu Yasha, it won't come off…”
 
“What do you mean it won't come off?!”
 
Kagome pulled on the collar again. “It won't come off! I swear! It must be stuck or something!”
 
Inu Yasha tried to pull it off. “Damn! We did everything right!”
 
She nodded. “ I know… I think we need to have a talk with Kaede…” Kagome suggested.
 
“She did smell funny the day she told us how to get it off… Maybe she lied…”
 
Let's go find out what's happening with Sango, Koga, and Naraku…
 
Sango threw open the door and saw…
 
Koga doing sit ups. Naraku was sitting on Koga's feet while making Koga work. Sango fell over. All this time they thought that Naraku and Koga were doing something dirty, but instead, Naraku was just helping Koga work out! Sango figured she had been around Miroku too much.
 
“Sango? What are you doing on the floor?” Koga asked.
 
Sango stood up and brushed herself off. “Is this what you have been doing the entire time?!”
 
Koga nodded. “Yeah… What did you think we were doing wench?”
 
Sango blushed and turned around. “Never mind…”
 
`Damn that Houshi-sama…'
 
I have a feeling Kaede is going to be in trouble…
 
“Kaede, can you explain to me why it didn't work.”
 
“Ye actually believe I know how to take that thing off my child? I was just trying to get a laugh. Plus, I got many pictures of ye kissin' each other. I can start making rumors about you.”
 
“Kaede!” Inu Yasha and Kagome yelled at the top of their lungs in unison.
 
Fighting went on through the night, but someone had a secret. A secret that would tare her life apart…
 
“Ms. Kikyo?” The doctor called.
 
“Yes?” She replied.
 
“I'm sorry, but you have tested positive for-“
 
Kikyo couldn't bare anymore and she ran out of the room. `No! No! It can't be true!”
 
TBC!
 
If you didn't already know, Kikyo is now deceased. Naraku killed her. This is where another poll comes in.
 
Question: Should I keep Kikyo alive?
Answers: No, have her die from her `illness.' (it would be a serious death, nothing funny, sort of a dark chapter) or Yes, keep her alive (for now)