InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love That Dog! ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love That Dog!
 
Chapter 8!!
 
Thank you for all of your helpful reviews!!!!! I appreciate them all!! Sorry for the lack of updating, I am currently devoting my spare time to writing my fanfictions and getting everything all caught up! Let the chapter begin! Also, if you have any ideas, please tell them to me!! If you don't like crude humor, I suggest you don't read the first part of the story… It's a little suggestive.
 
Chapter 8
 
“Mine's bigger!”
 
“No mine is!”
 
Kagome listened to the fighting going on in the men's bath. Were they fighting over… well…Kagome shook her head. No…they couldn't be… Inu Yasha and Koga had more decency than that… didn't they?
 
“How can you tell?!”
 
“Anyone can see mine from miles away!” Koga yelled.
 
“And why is that?!” Inu Yasha yelled back.
 
Koga smirked. “Mine's brighter!”
 
This sent Kagome into panic. Did they color well…`it.' Shivers were sent down her spine, this was really freaking her out, why were Koga and Inu Yasha fighting about… about the thing that grossed her out.
 
“Miroku, who's is bigger?!” Inu Yasha yelled.
 
“I don't know… But mines brighter, its green!”
 
Kagome almost threw up. It was green?! Was it infected?! `Oh my god…' Kagome thought, `I can't take much more of this!' She stood there hoping to hear something that wouldn't be so disgusting.
 
“Mines purple! That's bright!” Inu Yasha yelled.
 
“Well mines blue!”
 
Okay, this was way too much for Kagome to handle. Were they cutting off the circulation to `it' or something like that?! She was going to nut an end to this right now. She opened the door and barged in. “Stop it! You'll end up hurting yourself!”
 
The three guys stood there, fully clothed looking at her oddly.
 
“Keh, how are we going to hurt ourselves wench?!”
 
Kagome saw what they were talking about… Each one of them was holding a rubber duck! Inu Yasha's was purple, Miroku's was blue and Koga's was green. They were fighting over rubber ducks! `Wait a minute. They have rubber ducks!?' Kagome burst out laughing. Since when did older boys carry around rubber ducks!?
 
Inu Yasha glared at Kagome. “What is your problem?”
 
“Why do you guys have rubber ducks?! They are for little kids!” Kagome continued to laugh non stop. (Note, if you are an older guy and have a rubber duck and you are emotionally attached to it, I don't mean to offend you.)
 
After the rubber duck issue, everyone went there separate ways. Kagome went into her room at sat down on her bed. Her life had changed so drastically in the past month. She went from living all alone to having Sango, Inu Yasha, Miroku, Koga, Naraku, Kikyo, and Kaede all sharing her house. Sure, it was nice to have company, but she knew that it wouldn't last forever. She had her secret and it burned deep inside her.
 
“I want to be me… I'm tired of lying to everyone. If they knew that- if they knew that I had powers they would leave me. They won't stay locked up forever. Everyone will be in danger… Especially Inu Yasha.. He is part demon; my powers will go after him first.” Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. “I wish that Fuzzy was still around. He would always comfort me, but he's gone now, there's nothing I can do.”
 
Inu Yasha stood outside Kagome's door listening to her talk to herself. She missed the way he used to be. Did she really want that part of him back that much? He slowly opened the door to Kagome's room. “Do you really want him back that much?”
 
“I-Inu Yasha.” She was startled to see him standing in her doorway. `Oh no…' Kagome though, `did he hear what I was talking about?!'
 
Inu Yasha's eyes were very serious, yet Kagome found a bit of sadness in them as well. “Tell me Kagome, do you want your dog back?!”
 
Kagome thought to herself. Why was he asking her? “Inu Yasha, why does it matter? You're you now; my dog isn't going to come back.”
 
Without a sound Inu Yasha walked over to Kagome's window and looked outside at the rain. “If you really want him back, you can get him back yourself. Your miko powers, they will let you change me back.”
 
“My miko powers will let me change you into a dog?”
 
Inu Yasha chuckled a bit, “you don't have to turn me into a dog. You could turn me into cat, or even a chair. Though, once you've turned me into something, I won't be able to come back to this form again. I'll let you think on it.” Inu Yasha turned around and walked out of Kagome's room. He couldn't stand seeing her sad. If making her happy meant turning back into a dog again, he would do it.
 
Miroku walked up to him. “You told her, didn't you?”
 
“About her turning me back into a dog, yes.”
 
A sigh escaped Miroku's mouth. He knew that any of them could easily be turned back into a dog again. “So? Did she make a decision?”
 
“No, I'm letting her think on it.”
 
`Poor Inu Yasha,' Though Miroku, “he actually had an owner, we just lived on the streets, no one cared about us. Someone actually misses him.”
 
“Kagome wants her dog back, am I right?” Sango asked Miroku.
 
Miroku nodded. “Yes, now it's just up to her to make her decision.”
 
~*~
 
Kikyo sat down in her room reading a book. She knew that she probably didn't have a long time to live. If only she could get her powers to awaken. Then, she could get rid of her disease and become strong once again.
 
“I have a plan.”
 
Kikyo put her book down. “Naraku, what are you doing here? Do you have an idea?”
 
“Yes in fact I do. Kagura has found an interesting item that can give you your powers back.”
 
“But how? She stole my powers, I can't take them back, and I don't have any power left!”
 
“This item will allow you to steal her powers. Then, we can get rid of the rest of them.”
 
Kikyo thought for a minute. “Please tell me you don't want to take over the world...”
 
“I have no such desire.”
 
“Good, because that would be too easy once I got my powers back.”
 
~*~
 
`What am I going to do? Am I willing to sacrifice Inu Yasha's life to get my dog back?' Kagome thought about for a long time. Then she made her decision. She stood up and decided to find Inu Yasha. To her surprise, he was standing right outside her room.
 
“Kagome, I'm ready to turn back into a dog or whatever you want to turn me into.”
 
Tears for the second time that day formed in the corners of her eyes. She quickly threw her arms around Inu Yasha's neck. “Oh Inu Yasha, I could never do that to you! I don't want my dog back. Besides, he can't talk; I want someone who will talk to me.”
 
Inu Yasha was shocked; she didn't want him to turn into a dog… He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. “Thank you Kagome… thank you…”
 
TBC!
 
Yay! A plot is forming! Please review! I appreciate it! Tell me if you have any ideas. I decided to add a bit of fluff. I want Inu Yasha and Kagome's relationship to develop some more. Thanks for reading!