InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love That Dog! ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love That Dog!
 
AN: Thank you all very much for reviewing!! I'm hoping to get at lest 200 reviews by the time the next two chapters are out. I appreciate all you your support!
 
Love That Dog!
 
Chapter 9
 
After the event that happened the night before, there was tight tension between Kagome and Inu Yasha. Both were affected by it for some reason, but nether knew exactly why. Naraku and Kikyo continued to keep up their evil scam, except, it wasn't exactly working out…
 
“So Naraku,” Kikyo said, “What item did Kanna find that will help me regain my powers?”
 
Naraku chuckled, “It's a mirror that steals souls.. Oh wait, she tried it out and it turned out that she took it back to `How to kill you Enemy' store. Never trust items made from plastic. Kagura is planning on trying this item she bought today on Inu Yasha in just a second. Why don't we go and watch?”
 
Naraku and Kikyo slowly walked down the hallway to where Inu Yasha was sitting down watching TV in the living room. Both of them saw Kanna sneak up behind him. Neither Naraku nor Kikyo could wait until Inu Yasha was dead, it would be the best moment of their lives.
 
“Inu Yasha…” Kanna said in a whisper..
 
Inu Yasha turned around and jumped up. “Well the hell is a midget albino girl doing here?! Keh, get out of my face you fucking albino girl!”
 
“Inu Yasha…you…shall…die..”
 
“God you could talk a little faster!”
 
Kanna pulled out an odd looking item. “Prepare to die Inu Yasha…”
 
Inu Yasha rolled his eyes.
 
Kanna raised the wand. “Pink Sugar….!!!! Heart…. Attack!!”
 
Inu Yasha practically passed out laughing, after she had said the lines, little hearts were projected onto the walls, it was a little child's toy! How idiotic could this stupid albino girl be?
 
“Naraku!! I thought you said that Kagura had found a good weapon. Now when Kanna tries it out, it's a stupid child's toy!!!” Kikyo yelled at Naraku.
 
Naraku wasn't paying any attention to Kikyo, instead he was focusing on writing something down on a little hello kitty shaped notebook.
 
Kikyo wasn't to thrilled that Naraku was totally ignoring her. “What the hell are you doing?!”
 
Naraku cleared his throat. “I'm writing down that never again shall we shop at `Sailors R' Us.' All of that Sailor Moon crap doesn't work at all!!!”
 
Kikyo rolled her eyes. “What did you expect?! You can't buy good weapons in stupid little stores. Use the internet, for example, go to V-Bay, it's a great online resource.”
 
“I though it was E-bay…” Naraku commented.
 
Once again Kikyo rolled her eyes. “E-Bay is for dorks trying to buy that anime and manga crap (AN: Kill Kikyo!!). V-Bay is made especially for villains, of course you can also find perverted items there too, but we won't go into any details. Besides, we should be on out way.” Kikyo started back down the hall when she realized that Naraku wasn't following her. “Naraku!!! What are you doing now!?”
 
Naraku was staring with perverted eyes at his computer.. “Wow!!! Come look at this great yaoi doujinshi!”
 
Kikyo slowly back away. “No thank you… I'll leave you to your own perverted fantasies of gay relationships.”
 
“W-what?! That's a gay relationship!? How nasty!!!”
 
“You didn't know what yaoi was?”
 
“No,”
 
“Dear lord save me…” And with that, Kikyo walked out of the room.
 
**Scene Change**
 
“Miroku!” Inu Yasha yelled.
 
Miroku walked out from his bedroom. “What is it now Inu Yasha?”
 
“Who the hell invited the little albino freak into the house?” He asked as he pointed to Kanna.
 
Miroku just shrugged. “I don't know who she is but…” He walked over to her and got down on one knee. “Will you bare my child?”
 
Out of no where, Inu Yasha produced a large metal pot and whacked Miroku over the head. “You idiot!!! She's probably like 5 years old! You perverted geezer!”
 
“Your fate was once sealed, but now it has begun to become unsealed, your true destiny must now be revealed…”
 
Miroku and Inu Yasha stared at Kanna. What the heck was she talking about, but then they noticed something, something that didn't seem just right…
 
`Why can I smell Sango all the way from here?' Miroku thought to himself.
 
`God damn it! My blasted allergies are acting up again! I can't smell anything!' Inu Yasha though. “I'm going to get some Clarit-“ Then Inu Yasha realized that the voice coming out of his mouth was not his own. He looked down at him self, he was wearing the same clothes that Miroku was wearing, and then he looked up and saw himself. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!! YOU BLASTED ALBINO BITCH!!!!! CHANGE ME BACK!!!!”
 
“The only way the curse can be broken is by unscrambling this word: Irpacosiuc.”
 
“Then do we change back?!” Yelled Inu Yasha in Miroku's body.
 
“You'll just have to wait and see….” And with that, Kanna disappeared.
 
Miroku chuckled to himself.
 
“What do funny you blasted monk!?”
 
“I don't really mind being stuck like this… I can smell the wonderful scent of Sango and- oh my… that's a smell I don't I want to talk about…”
 
Inu Yasha whacked Miroku over the head again. “You perverted monk! Now you're even more perverted since you've got a stronger sense of smell.”
 
“Hey Inu Yasha,” Kikyo said.
 
Inu Yasha turned around. “Yeah what is it?”
 
Kikyo stared hard. “You're not Inu Yasha.”
 
“What the hell are you talking about?! Of course I'm Inu Yasha!”
 
“Miroku,” Kikyo said.
 
Miroku answered, “yes, Kikyo.”
 
Kikyo clutched her head. “Oh my god… I must be going insane!!!! Inu Yasha thinks he's Miroku and Miroku thinks he's Inu Yasha!!!! Dear lord… I think I'm going to lie down a bit…” Kikyo quickly ran out of the room, afraid that she was seeing things.
 
“Do you think we should have told her about the switch?” Miroku asked.
 
Inu Yasha let out an evil chuckle. “No, I think I'm going to go cause a little mischief with my new body…”
 
“Inu Yasha!!! You get back here!!!” Miroku said as he chased Inu Yasha who was heading to Sango's room, but he was too late, Inu Yasha had already locked inside. All he could hear through the door was, “my dear, dear, darling Sango. Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?”
 
Miroku snickered. “Two could play at that game.”
 
TBC!
 
Bwahahaha, one more chapter down. The first person who unscrambles the word Kanna gave them will get a chance to appear in a chappie! Note, you will not become a major character. TTFN!! SerpahimEclipse