InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love That Dog! ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love that Dog!
 
Chapter 12
 
AN: T_T Horribly sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy and I haven't had much desire to update this story, so, sorry if it's a bit short, I didn't want to let people think I was quitting this story! Please let me know if you have any ideas! =)
 
 
“That was us, and Kaede, but wait, you said eight students, there are only seven of us, who else didn't make it out of the classroom?” Inu Yasha stated.
 
Kagome thought for a while. “Now I remember! It was-“
 
“Me! I can't believe that my dear half brother and his friends forgot completely about me just because I was in the Caribbean doing a photo shoot!” Said a voice behind them, they all turned around and came face to face with no other than Sesshomaru. He was wearing a very unusual outfit, black leather pants, a tight black shirt and a leather jacket on top of it. Kagome and Sango just stared at him, drool coming out of their mouths.
 
Inu Yasha saw the look on Kagome's face and glared at Sesshomaru. “Why the hell did you come back you bastard?! The Caribbean is a lot nicer than mangy old Tokyo!”
 
“I could sense that my fans were missing me!” He exclaimed.
 
Inu Yasha gave his half-brother a confused look, “What fans? You having fantasy's in your head again? Your brain must be the size of a peanut.”
 
“Actually, my dear brother, I believe it is you who have the small brain.” He bent over and whispered into Inu Yasha's ear. “Look at your woman.”
 
“She's not my woman!” Though, he did turn around, and when he did, he saw Kagome and Sango in a trance, still gawking over Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, “whatever, do you really think I care? Anyways, since you all seem have to of forgotten me, I'm going back to my new penthouse.” He wrote down a few numbers on a piece of paper. “Here's my address. My new built in spa awaits me!”
 
“What a jerk.” Inu Yasha commented.
 
“Oh be quiet Inu Yasha, your just jealous.” Miroku stated.
 
In Yasha turned and glared at Miroku. “How could I be jealous of that bastard?! Yeah, I'm more jealous of him because he's gayer that I could ever be!”
 
“Actually Inu Yasha, I was thinking more along the lines of him having Kagome still drooling and looking at the place where he was just standing.”
 
“Shut up Miroku! I'm going home!”
 
Miroku put a hand on Inu Yasha's shoulder. “Don't worry Inu Yasha! She can't really like him!”
 
Inu Yasha ripped away from Miroku's grasp. “I said, I don't care!”
 
“What a fool.”
 
*****
 
Later on that evening, everyone seemed to forget Kagome's tale. To most of them, it seemed so shocking that it was hard for anyone to believe it. It almost seemed like it was a dream to them.
 
Sango sat on her bed, thinking about anything she could remember about her previous life, before the accident. She remembered one figure quite clearly, her younger brother. Though she couldn't remember his name, he was the only thing she had to hold onto, the only clue to her family. Something was bothering her though; a part of her felt pain when she thought of her family. Did something happen then? She tried but she just couldn't remember, she had been able to remember and she knew she probably would never.
 
A light tapping came at Sango's door, thinking it was Kagome, she answered. “Come in Kag- Miroku? What are you doing here? I thought you went out with Inu Yasha and Kagome.”
 
Miroku shook his head. “I decided to let those two have some private time.”
 
“Oh I see…” Sango blushed slightly, “So, what are you doing here?”
 
Miroku gave one of his smiles. “Aren't I allowed to sit here and talk to you?”
 
“Sure,” Sango said, “If you sit on the opposite side of the room.”
 
A quiet sigh escaped Miroku's mouth, one that Sango could not here. “As you wish.” He went and sat down on the chair that was near her desk.
 
Sango looked up at the ceiling. “I've been thinking lately, I've wanted to find my family. Now that I'm finally human again, I would like to be back with them, especially since Christmas is coming up soon, I'd like to spend it with my family.”
 
“You don't remember anything about your family?” Miroku asked.
 
Sango shook her head. “No, I don't, and I miss them dearly, all I can remember is having a younger brother.”
 
“Aren't we like family Sango? Kagome said we are always welcome here-“
 
“No!” Sango exclaimed, “Its not the same!” She stood up and stomped her foot. “You don't know what its like not knowing who your family is or not knowing where they are! I want to feel as if I'm part of a family!”
 
“Sango, you don't understand-“
 
“Yes, I do understand! You wouldn't know how it felt to feel all alone, not knowing if anyone out there even knows you're missing!”
 
Miroku's eyes glanced down at the ground, “But that's where you're wrong Sango, I know how you feel!”
 
Out of frustration Sango's hand laded on Miroku's cheek with a hard slap. “How dare you think you know my pain!” She ran out of the room, tears running down her cheeks.
 
Miroku laid a hand on his cheek. “But I do Sango, for I have been alone much longer than you…”
 
 
*****
 
“Hey Inu Yasha, what did you do with Sesshomaru's address?” asked Kagome as she sat on a swing in a near by park.
 
Inu Yasha looked away. “Why do you care? So you can go become his little whore?”
 
Kagome jumped off the swing. “What kind of person do you take me for? I would think you would. know. better. Inu Yasha…?”
 
“I'm sick of it!” He exclaimed. “All of my life it's been Sesshomaru this, Sesshomaru that, and then why I do or say anything I'm doing something wrong! Why does that bastard get all of the attention!?” Then he mumbled under his breath. “Who am I kidding; of course he's not a hanyou.”
 
Kagome stared at him. “What did you say? I couldn't hear you Inu Yasha?”
 
“I said it's because he's not a freak show like me! When it comes between hanyou's and youkai's, there is no question about which one is preferred. Keh, what am I complaining about. Ignore me, I'm just frustrated.”
 
Looking at him, Kagome said, “I don't think your frustrated Inu Yasha, its something else.”
 
“Yeah, so what?”
 
Kagome walked up behind him. “Admit it.”
 
Inu Yasha kept looking straight forward. “Admit what?”
 
“I want you, Inu Yasha to admit that you are jealous of your brother.”
 
“Why the hell would I do that?” Inu Yasha exclaimed.
 
Kagome wrapped her arms around him from behind, cause Inu Yasha to become stiff. “Because maybe if you don't, I'll go find Sesshomaru and spend the night at his house.”
 
Inu Yasha rolled his eyes. “Fine whatever, I, Inu Yasha am jealous of my brother.”
 
“Close your eyes.”
 
Inu Yasha closed his eyes, but then got suspicious. “Wait a minute when the hell am I-“
 
He could no longer speak, because a pair of warm lips and been placed over his own. Not exactly sure why Kagome was kissing him, he just stood there in shock, until a few seconds later, he kissed her back by wrapping his arms around her protectively.”
 
“Good Boy,” Kagome said as she patted his head.
 
“What am I? Your dog?” Inu Yasha asked.
 
“Sit boy.” (No, she is not sitting him like in the series)
 
 
TBC!
 
Yet again, extremely sorry for not updating! I have ideas now! =) The next few chapters are going to be leading into Christmas in the story, and will be focusing mostly on Sango and Miroku's relationship, but don't worry, there will be plenty of IY & Kag. Plus I plan on bringing a in a few of the Inu Yasha characters I left out. The next chapter will be up soon! SeraphimEclipse