InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Triangle - Chapter 3 - The End Of Our Journey, The End Of Us ❯ The end of our journey, the end of us......... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heeeeey!!! I'm back again! I apologize that this chapter turned out so late!!!! Okay, okay! Have it your way, VEEEEEEEEEEEERY late!!! Well, I got stuck with homework and all. So that's why. But I already made this chapter longer than the others!!!! Hope that make things alright again!!!! Thx for the reviewers for keep reviewing!!!! You guys are my best friends!!!!!!!! *hugs and kisses the reviewers* ^_^ (Don't mind the very long chapter title!!!)

Chapter 3 - The end of our journey, the end of you and me……

"The Goshin Boku……… This is where Kagome and I first met. Where she pulled my arrow out, which Kikyo shot at me………" Inu Yasha kept staring at the tree. He wondered what would have happened if Kagome haven't pulled the arrow out. He wondered what would have happened if Kagome never came into this world in the first place.

"Then things wouldn't like this………… But then again……… I would never have met Kagome. Then I would never have started the journey to seek for the Shikon No Tama Shards." Inu Yasha hit his head against the Goshin Boku. He didn't know what to do. For the first time in his entire life, he was clueless. He always had an answer for everything. But now, he had to choose.

"If I chose Kagome, then Kikyo would be hurt. But if I chose Kikyo, then…………… I don't know if I would regret things. If I chose either one of them, then there is no turning back." Inu Yasha hit his head again.

"Damn it! Why are things so difficult?! If Kagome never came into this world, then I would still have loved Kikyo. But no I'm not so sure anymore…………"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Sango!!! I heard what happened and so I ran to get here. Are you alright?" Sango nodded. But she pointed at Kagome who was still unconscious and breathing heavily.

"But I'm afraid that Kagome isn't. Jaken attacked Kagome and now……… Oh, Houshi-Sama……… Will she be all right?" The monk, Miroku, nodded. (AN: Sorry for spelling the name wrong in the last chapter)

"Of course she will. After all, she is Kagome. The girl with the strongest will. I think she will survive this." Sango nodded.

"I hope you're right. I hate to see her like this." Then, Kaede walked towards Miroku and Sango.

"I need more herbs for Kagome. Would you two be so kind to get some for me? Here's a list." Sango and Miroku nodded.

"Sure we will, Kaede-Sama. Let's go, Sango………" Sango looked at Kagome and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go………"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Inu Yasha, there you are……." Inu Yasha looked up at the tree. Although, he only saw a shadow, but that was already enough. Inu Yasha growled.

"Sesshoumaru, what do you want?! I'm not in the mood to fight with you." Sesshoumaru grinned.

"Did I say I was going to fight with you then?!" Inu Yasha looked surprised.

"Then what DO you want?!" Sesshoumaru didn't say anything but smirked, "Sesshoumaru, what are you smirking for………… If you're not saying anything, then get out of here."

"Inu Yasha……… had a bad day?! I just want you to do me a favour." Inu Yasha glared at him.

"You want ME to do you a favour?! Yeah right, now get lost!" Within an eye blink, Inu Yasha's elder brother stood right before him.

"I want you to handle me the Shikon No Tama." Inu Yasha laughed.

"Oh and you thought I would just handle it to you?! That is ridiculous! I'm planning to use it for myself and you can't stop me." Sesshoumaru smirked.

"Don't lie, Inu Yasha. I know because of the human you have changed. You have no more interests of becoming a full youkai anymore. Is she that powerful? To change my brother into an even more soft Hanyou?!" Inu Yasha started to lose his temper.

"Shut up!!!!!" Inu Yasha drew his Tessaiga out and pointed at Sesshoumaru.

"You can kill me if you want. But I guess you better worry about your precious one………" And gone was Sesshoumaru and left Inu Yasha behind thinking………

"My precious one?! It can't be…… Does he mean……… KAGOME!!!!!!!" Inu Yasha ran as fast as he could and searched for Kagome.

"Sesshoumaru, if you even laid one finger on her then I swear you're going to pay for that!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"My back…… It hurts……"

"Kagome!!! You're awake!" Kaede walked towards Kagome and knelt down next beside her.

"Kaede-Sama? Where am I?!" Kagome felt like she had just walked through fire. Her whole body hurt.

"You're at my house. Jaken had attacked you and Sango brought you here." Kagome looked around her.

"Where is Sango?"

"She's with Miroku collection herbs for me to heal you." Kagome smiled, "I will find Inu Yasha to figure this out………" Kagome looked up.

"NOOO!!! Please don't tell Inu Yasha about this. I don't……… I don't want him to know about this. I'm also thinking about going back to my world." Kaede stared at her.

"Why? You two had another fight?" Kagome looked down. Kaede could tell that she was sad. But she didn't know how to comfort her.

"Please, just don't tell Inu Yasha about this." Kaede nodded. That was all she could do for Kagome.

"If he asks about me, please don't tell where I went." Kaede stared at Kagome.

"Eeeeeh………" Kagome stared back at Kaede.

"Please, Kaede-Sama." Kaede nodded.

"Sure……" Kagome smiled.

"Thank you, Kaede-Sama. So, then I think it's time for me to go back then." Kagome tried to stand up, but her body wouldn't move.

"Let me help you." Kaede lent Kagome a hand and Kagome smiled again.

"Thank you, Kaede-Sama. I won't forget about you." Kaede thought about that.

`What does she mean by that?!' But she didn't bother to ask.

"Oh, Kaede-Sama. Can you please wait here? I still need to do something in my room. I'll be right with you." Kaede nodded again.

"Sure………" Kaede gave Kagome something to lean on.

"Thank you, Kaede-Sama………"

*10 minutes later*

"I'm ready……" Kaede-Sama helped Kagome to get to the well. When they arrived there, Kaede looked at Kagome's sad face.

"So, when are you coming back?" Kagome squeezed her lips together.

"I……… I don't know. Well, I guess I'll be going then. Thanks for everything, Kaede-Sama. Please tell Sango, Miroku and Inu Yasha that I will miss them……" Then, Kaede noticed something slid down from Kagome's face. Something wet, something which looked like a tear.

"What?! But……… Kagome!" But then, she was too late. Kagome already jumped inside the well.

"But……… Why did she say those things? And why the tear? Is it, because……….. Oh no!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Damn it! Where are you, Kagome?!" Inu Yasha jumped from tree to tree, but no sign of Kagome.

"Where could she be?!" Then, he saw people beneath him. It was Sango. And the other one was Miroku.

"Hey!!! Sango, Miroku! Do you know where Kagome is?!" Sango and Miroku looked behind them.

"Inu Yasha! I…… I hate to tell you this, but Kagome is really hurt right now. Kagome Chan and I were attacked by Jaken. And he fired at Kagome. Now she is in the cabin........."

"Damn that Jaken! Damn Sesshoumaru! You will pay for this!!!" But Inu Yasha decided to check upon Kagome first. He hoped that she wasn't hurt too bad.

"Kagome, please wait for me………"

*When Inu Yasha arrived at the cabin*

"Kaede Baba!" Where is Kagome?!" Kaede didn't answer. Although she wanted very badly, but she promised Kagome not to tell anything.

"Kaede Baba!!! Are you deaf?! I was asking where Kagome is!!!!" Kaede pretended that she didn't hear him, until he grabbed Kaede's throat.

"Look here, I don't want to get violent. But I want to know if she's alright and where she is." Kaede looked the other way and bit on her lip.

"She isn't her." Inu Yasha looked surprised, and then he let her go.

"Then……… Where is she?! Tell me!!!" Kaede pointed outside.

"I promised not to tell anything. But she went back home and I think that she won't………" Inu Yasha didn't Kaede finish and rushed outside. To the well. He didn't hesitate and jumped inside the well. Then………

"What is going on?!" He looked up and still saw Kaede.

"Why aren't I in Kagome's world?!" He desperately searched for an entrance to go into Kagome's world. But no matter how long he searched, there was no entrance.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Then, Inu Yasha jumped up and stared at Kaede.

"Tell me, why am I still here?!" Kaede shrugged.

"I don't know either………" Inu Yasha had no idea of what was going on. Then it started to rain. The clouds were getting dark.

"Inu Yasha, why won't you go inside and drink something?" Inu Yasha got angry.

"How can you think about drinking at a time like this?!" Kaede shook her head.

"Inu Yasha, if you stand outside, you won't help Kagome. Just get inside and sit down so we can think of an answer, alright?!" Inu Yasha didn't say anything, but he did follow Kaede.

"That's better………"

"You want tee?" Inu Yasha didn't say anything.

"I take that as a `yes'." Kaede went back to get tee. Inu Yasha just sat there looking around him. Until he saw something shining in the other room. Left of him.

"What is that?!" Inu Yasha slowly stood up and walked towards the shining thing. He looked inside the room. First, he looked at the table and found a letter, which was kind of wet at the bottom of the page. He noticed the first few words……

`Dear Inu Yasha………' Inu Yasha took the letter and noticed that someone left it behind for him.

"Who is it from?!" Inu Yasha continued reading………

`I know, this might sound strange to you. But if you read this letter, then I might have left already.' Inu Yasha blinked his eye.

"It's a letter from Kagome!!!" and he continued reading again.

`I have already made a decision. I know that now we have found all the shards of the Shikon No Tama, you don't need me anymore. I know that I could have helped you sense all the shards and you, Miroku, Sango and Shippou could gather them. But now, the Shikon No Tama is in one piece again. So I don't think that you all still need me. So I thought that it was for the best if I would leave. Besides, I would only get in the way between…… forget it.

Bye, Inu Yasha………

Love, Kagome………'

Then, looked the other side of the table and saw a glass of ball. He grabbed it and stared at it.

"The Shikon No Tama………" And again, he found another note.

`Inu Yasha, here is the Shikon No Tama as well. I don't think that I still need it, do you? I think you know what to do with it. No matter you will use it for yourself to become a full youkai or to help others by protecting the Shikon No Tama, I don't know. But what I do know is that you will make the right decision. Whatever you decide to do with it, I will support you even though I am not with you. And now the Shikon No Tama is in your hand, in your world, then you won't be able to go to my world, neither can I go to yours. It's better this way………'

Again he looked at the glass of ball in his hand. Finally he got the Shikon No Tama, which he used to long for. He was willing to do everything to get that glass of ball. His dream of becoming a full youkai. But now, he wasn't so sure. He stared at the Shikon No Tama.

"We went all these troubles for this thing here. We even started our journey to find this thing in the first place. We were so happy back then……… Me, Shippou, Miroku, Sango……… and Kagome………" He felt sad again, when he called her name.

"If only we were still gathering the shards, if only………… our journey would never end…………"

Inu Yasha didn't know what he wanted to do. Now that Kagome wasn't there, he didn't have to choose. But something didn't feel right.

He only asked himself one thing.

"Why?"

He let the letter go and collapsed. He also felt something sliding down his cheeks. He touched it and noticed that it was wet. No matter how much he wiped away, they kept coming back.

"What is this? I……… I am crying………? That's impossible…………" Inu Yasha remembered that he had never cried. Never in his entire life…………

Why now?

Well, things don't look too good between Kagome and Inu Yasha!!! Now the Shikon No Tama is in the other world, Inu Yasha can't enter Kagome's world. Oh no, what will happen next?! What will Kagome do without Inu Yasha and what will Inu Yasha do without Kagome?! Find out, in the later chapters!!!!!