InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Made 4 U ❯ Sango and Miroku's Plan ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Made 4 U

Chapter Two: Sango and Miroku's Plan

"Damn it! Where is she?"

Inuyasha was at his last straw. Why did she always have to go back? Why can't she just stay until we finish finding the shards?

Sango, Miroku and Shippou just watched the paranoid hanyou do his thing, which was at this point, going through the well and dragging Kagome back to the feudal era.

"Why do you always get so worked up when she leaves? She's safer there in her own time than in here" Sango stated to Inuyasha. she was thinking about how it must be like living in a time with no worries- she would have her brother back, no more Naraku and she would spend the rest of her life with a certain hou-

SLAP!

"Ow!"

"HENTAI!"

Sango moved a fair distance away from the houshi. She let out a sigh. Why does he always have to ruin a good moment? She began to look around and notice that Inuyasha wasn't back yet, in fact, she didn't even noticed he left. She was too caught up in her daydream.

"Houshi-sama? Where did Inuyasha go?"

Miroku looked around. Inuyasha wasn't there. He was sure that he went to get Kagome back. "He probably went to get Lady Kagome from her time" He moved closer to Sango.

"Lady Sango, may I ask you a question?"

"What is it houshi?"

"Who do you think Inuyasha will choose, Kikyo or Lady Kagome?"

"It's none of our business!"

"Yes I know, but what will happen to Kagome if Inuyasha chooses Kikyo? We both h know that she's head over heels in love with him, would do anything for him. Do you think she'll go back to her time and never return?"

Sango was deep in thought. /It's true. Kagome does love Inuyasha with all her heart. What will happen if he brakes her heart?/

"Lady Sango? Sango?" Miroku was waving his hand in her face. Ignoring me huh? /Maybe if I.../

Sango broke out of her trance when she felt a certain houshi's hand on her butt.
SLAP

"HOUSHI!"

"You weren't paying attention to me!"

"That didn't mean you could grope me!"

Miroku was thinking; What if me and Sango help Inuyasha make his decision?

Sango was thinking the same thing.

"Maybe we should steer Inuyasha to Kagome's direction..."

Miroku agreed. "Yes, let's. I would be a useless friend if I let Inuyasha chase after a dead woman and let Kagome's heart break"

"Then we agree. We will put Inuyasha and Kagome together! This is going to be so much fun!" Sango exclaimed. "So... were do we start?"

"Miroku put his arm around Sango's shoulder. "We wait for Inuyasha to bring Kagome back, then we strike"

"Miroku, you sound like a hunter waiting for its prey!"

"Does that turn you on?" Miroku's hand inched closer to Sango's bottom.

Faster than you can say "Diddy", Sango took out her boomerang and wacked him in the head.

"Not even"

Sango looked around. "Where's Shippou?"

Miroku looked around. "I... don't know"

Sango threw her arms up. "Great! We lost Shippou! Now what are we gonna do?"

Little did they know that the little kitsune was eavesdropping in their plan.

"Sango, Miroku, I'm already ahead of you"