InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mai na Neka ❯ ***Chapter 1*** (An Inconvenience for Sesshoumaru part I) ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Chapter 1*** (An Inconvenience for Sesshoumaru part I)

"Lady Nieka, I sense a very strong inuyoukai nearby. Should I gather the troops and capture him? His power is remarkable for a youkai. If we use our special miko forces, we should be able to capture him." Said a beautiful and powerful miko that looked like she was 18. She wore the traditional miko clothing except the pants were black instead of red. On the back of her white shirt was a black dragon swirling into the center. She had shoulder length hair black with red tips. She also had blue eyes that looked like you were looking at the sea.

"Yes Nako, capture him, but don't kill him. Put this rosary around his neck, and then bring him to me. Under no circumstances say a word to activate the rosary, that's my job! Understand?"

Lady Nieka was 20 and dressed in the exact outfit as Noka except she wore a black dragon pendent around her neck on a red and blue chain. She had mid-back length black hair with red highlights in it. She had crystal blue eyes and somewhat pointed ears.

"Yes, I understand. I will return in a couple of hours, with the inuyoukai." She then turned around to where a young girl of 15 was standing. The young girl wore the same outfit as Noka. She had knee length black hair that was pulled back like most mikos. She also had emerald green eyes. "Ray get Rieya and Kaneko, then fallow me." Nako said as she walked off towards the unsuspecting Sesshoumaru.

Rieya was a young girl of 16; she had mid-back length black hair that was pulled up in a low ponytail. She had green eyes that looked like you were looking at an Evergreen forest. She wore the same outfit as Nako and Ray.

Kaneko was a powerful and respected miko of 17, that came to Mai na Neka when her village was destroyed. She wore the same outfit as Rieya and had shoulder-length black hair. She had chocolate brown eyes and was a little different from the rest of the mikos at Mai na Neka.

*30 minutes later*

Nako, Ray, Rieya, and Kaneko were downwind in the bushes watching the inuyoukai known as Sesshoumaru. Currently Sesshoumaru was slicing a bear youkai's head off for being insulted. Nako signaled to get in positions. When all of the young and powerful mikos surrounded Sesshoumaru, he spoke.

"Humans, if you are planning on taking this, Sesshoumaru by surprise, and attacking then come out so I can kill you. If not, speak before I lose my patience!"

"We mean you no harm…if you corporate." Nako said while giving the signal. (Ok I'm not very good at fight scenes and this isn't really a fight scene. But please bear with me.)

All of a sudden four arrows with holy ropes shot out from the north, south, east, and west of Sesshoumaru and were heading straight for him. Sesshoumaru dodged all the arrows but he wasn't expecting them to come back around and rap around him. When he tried to cut free of the ropes, he couldn't because they shocked him. Nako placed the rosary around Sesshoumaru's neck.

"Ray take him to Lady Nieka, so she can activate the rosary."

"Alright Nako." She said as she gave some of the ropes to Rieya and Kaneko to help her drag Sesshoumaru back to Lady Nieka. As they were dragging Sesshoumaru he was growling like crazy, the reason why he was only growling was because the gagged him so he couldn't talk.

^I know short chapter but they will get longer. Please Review!^