InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mai na Neka ❯ * Chapter 5 * (The Escape?) ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Chapter 6 *

(The Escape?)

* 1.5 hours later *

"Uh…my head!"

Kagome stood chained to some kind of wall; she was bound at the wrists.

"S*it, I can't move! How the hell did I get here?"

At that moment Sesshoumaru woke up.

"Will you shut up?!?! My head is throbbing, AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING!"

Sesshoumaru was seriously pissed! He woke up chained to a wall, next to his brother's wrench, that was a kami. He was chained the same way Kagome was. `D*mn, I still can't move! This is SO embarrassing!'

"You know, I going to ignore the first comment. Do you know that yelling at me or anyone else would make your head hurt worse, then me talking to myself or no-one in particular?"

"B*tch."

"YOU B*STARD! MY NAME IS KAGOME! KA-GO-ME!!!! NOT B*TCH OR WRENCH OR ANYTHING THAT INVOLES INUYASHA IN IT! YOU BETTER CALL ME BY MY NAME, OR ELSE! NOW SHUT UP, YOU B*STARD!"

Then as Kagome was saying this she started to smile.

"Oh and Sesshoumaru?"

"Nani?!?!"

"STAY YOU B*STARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

* SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

Sesshoumaru slammed on the ground, but not after his chains on his wrists broke.

"D*MN IT, WOMEN! YOUR LUCKY MY WRISTS ARE NOT BROKEN!"

"KA-GO-ME! AND I REALLY DON'T CARE!"

"FINEKA-GO-ME, JUST DO ME A FAVOR AND SHUT UP!"

"STAY! STAY! STAY! STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

* SLAM! * * SLAM! * * SLAM! * *SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

(End of chapter 6)

@ Sorry it was a short one too! @

$ Please Review $