InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mai na Neka ❯ * Chapter 8 * (In Mai na Neka) ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Chapter 9 *

(In Mai na Neka)

* Mai na Neka *

Inuyasha and the group arrived in Mai na Neka at about 10 minutes after they left the clearing.

Two women wearing black miko outfits greeted them there. The white shirts they wore had a black dragon spiraling into the center.

Miroku took up the hands of the woman on the left with the shoulder length black hair with red tips.

"My dear lady, will you do me the honors of bearing my child?"

* Whack * * Slam *

At that moment Miroku was laying on the ground with a lump on his head and his eyes swirling.

"You HENTI!" Cried Sango. "Please forgive him. He's a pervert. My name's Sango, what's yours?"

"It's okay, oh… and my names Nako."

Just then Ray, who was standing behind Nako sent her a mental message.

^ Nako doesn't that hanyou look a lot like the taiyoukai we have? ^

^ Yes, he does. Must be a relative or something. ^

^ What should we do? ^

^ Wait. ^

"Excuse me Nako, we were wondering if you have seen anyone with mid-back length black hair, brown eyes, and wearing a very odd and short kimono? Or anyone who looks a lot like my friend Inuyasha, except without the ears and has a blue crescent moon on his forehead, he also has two magenta strips on his checks?"

^ Nako, Sango just described the taiyoukai and the kami, when she's not transformed. ^

^ Yes, I know. Ray send mental signals to Rieya and Kaneko, to come here! ^

^ Yes, ma'am! ^

"Actually, I have seen both of the beings you described, Sango."

"Really Nako, do you know where they are?"

"Yes, and you will be joining them very soon."

"Huh?"

Nako gave the signal and to two other mikos came out. They positioned their arrows at Inuyasha and Miroku's backs. Ray also pointed an arrow at Inuyasha head. Nako also pointed an arrow at Sango's head.

"Nako, Wh-what are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to your friends. Take them to the dungeon, and chain them up like their friends. Spray the hanyou with sleeping powder as well.

"Wha-."

* Snore *

Inuyasha was on the ground sleeping like a baby.

"Nako what should we do with the Kitsune?' Ray said while holding Shippo up by the tail.

"Ah, my tail! You're hurting me! Let Go! What did you do with my mommy?"

"I don't remember doing anything to a female Kitsune?"

"Kagome is my mommy, she's with Sesshoumaru. What did you do with her?"

"Nako, this kit says he's the kami's adopted son."

"Take him to Lady Nieka."

Yes ma'am!"

Everyone else other than the mikos and the sleeping hanyou screamed. " KAMI!?!?!?"

(End of chapter 9)

@ I hope this one was better in your opinion in lengthwise. @

& and please Review!

Dictionary:

Kitsune = fox

Kit = child fox