InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mai na Neka ❯ * Chapter 10 * (Kagome and Sesshoumaru’s Sanity is Lost) ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Chapter 10 *

(Kagome and Sesshoumaru's Sanity is Lost)

* With Kagome and Sesshoumaru *

"Ugh, I'm SO BORED!"

"Kagome, are you really a kami?"

"Sesshoumaru! You Speak! … Gomen, I couldn't resist! Oh and to answer your question, ya I'm a kami."

"Oh…"

"Hey Sesshoumaru?"

"Nani?"

"How did we end up here again?"

"I believe you made a mistake and got us recaptured?"

* Flashback *

"Sesshoumaru, get me down from here, or I'll say it again!"

"No."

"STAY!"

* SLAM *

"Okay, okay, just hang on. Wait until the rosary spell wears off of me."

"Fine. It's about time you listen!"

"Grrrr!"

"Nako, the taiyoukai escaped his chains!"

Ray was currently holding an arrow to Sesshoumaru's head, after running in after hearing the slam of Sesshoumaru hitting the floor.

Nako and Ray enchained a struggling Sesshoumaru to the wall.

* End of Flashback *

"Oh…ya, I did slam you into the ground didn't I?"

"Slam who into the ground Kagome-chan?"

Sango said as she Miroku, and a sleeping Inuyasha being carried by Ray and Rieya were coming into the room. Nako was pointing an arrow at Sango's back and Kaneko was pointing an arrow at Miroku's back.

"Sango?" Kagome was surprised to see all her friends except for Shippo.

"Oh look, it's my half brother. Asleep. That's something I can get used too."

"And here, Sesshoumaru I thought you were actually being nice?"

"Kagome, nice? Me?"

"Sango-sama, I think Kagome and Sesshoumaru have lost their sanity." Miroku whispered to Sango while Sesshoumaru and Kagome were arguing.

"I would have t agree with you on that, Houshi-sama." Sango said as she, Miroku ad Inuyasha were currently being chained up like Kagome and Sesshoumaru.

(End of Chapter 10)

@ Please Review! @

Dictionary:

Gomen = sorry