InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mai na Neka ❯ * Chapter 11 * (Curiosity Killed The Cat Or Was It A Dog Demon?) ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Chapter 11 *

(Curiosity Killed The Cat Or Was It A Dog Demon?)

"Nako, those two are at it again! What should we do? You know what will happen, if we don't."

"Kaneko, it's not smart to get into a fight that is between a kami and a taiyoukai."

"Yes, ma'am, should I put watch guards on duty?"

"Do it then! All the rest of you fallow e."

"Yes ma'am!"

Nako walked out of the room and turned left with Rieya and Ray in close pursuit. Kaneko turned right to retrieve some guards to put on duty.

"Kami? Houshi-sama other than Sesshoumaru and us there is no one here to be a kami. What were the mikos talking about Shippo being the adopted son of a Kami?"

Unknown by Miroku and Sango, Kagome and Sesshoumaru stopped arguing. Sesshoumaru was looking at Kagome oddly, while Kagome was looking really pale.

"I don't know Sango-sama. Did it get quiet in here or is it just me?"

"No, Houshi-sama it's not you, I don't hear anyone arguing."

Sango and Miroku turned around to see a very pale Kagome. They also saw Sesshoumaru looking at Kagome curiously and he looked a little worried.

They were speechless for a moment that they saw emotion in the ice prince of the west. That was soon over come, when they saw how pale Kagome was.

"Kagome-chan are you okay?" Sango was worried about her sister like friend.

"Huh, oh…ya, I'm fine." `Kami, I never told them I was a kami. What to do? What to do?'

"Kagome-chan are you sure you are alright? You are looking really pale."

"Um…Sa-."

"So, Kagome…are you going to tell them?"

Sesshoumaru was very curious to why Kagome never told her friends. Unfortunately it was showing on his face.

"Sesshoumaru?"

"Nani?"

"Do you know the saying curiosity killed the cat?"

"Yes, why?"

"Dogs soon fallow/"

"WHAT'S THAT SOPOSSE TO MEAN?!?!?!"

"Simply what I said."

"ARE YOU THREATING ME? ME? LORD OF THE WESTERN LANDS!?!?!?!"

"Maybe…maybe not…"

"WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS, I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!"

"LIKE YOU CAN!"

"WATCH ME!!!!"

"Sango-sama, it doesn't seem we are going to get an information about the kami, and what Sesshoumaru was talking about." Miroku said.

Kagome and Sesshoumaru were still arguing about something that had to do with women, taiyoukai, and chocolate that they were too busy to answer.

@ Review Please! @

Dictionary:

Nani? = what?