InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mai na Neka ❯ * Chapter 14 * (Lady Nieka’s Plan) ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Chapter 14 *

(Lady Nieka's Plan)

Before

"Ya, but I was wondering why me brother didn't say anything about anyone was coming. Miroku, Sango, do you know why?"

"Um…Houshi-sama, do you think I should tell him?'

`Tell me what?"

"Go ahead Sango-sama."

"Um…Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru is um…sleeping."

"SLEEPING?!?!?" `My brother is sleeping?'

Now

* Yawn * "Well Inuyasha I was asleep. But know with you d*mn yelling I am awake now." * yawn * `Kami, a youkai can't get any sleep around here anymore!

"SHUT IT SESSHOUMARU! … How could you sleep at a time like this?"

"Easily. I was tired Inuyasha."

"Nani! I thought the Great Lord of the West didn't get tired!"

"* Yawn * You try being chained to a wall for an extremely long time and not getting any sleep for a month before, only to be kept up by Kagome's need to talk to her self." * yawn * * Zzz… *

`Sesshoumaru said Kagome's name? He never says anyone's name except when he respects or hates him or her. I wonder which one it is? Wait! Is he sleeping again?'

Inuyasha decided to let Sesshoumaru sleep because the woman that had Shippo was going to come into their prison very soon.

`Not sleeping for a whole month is even hard for a strong youkai. No wonder Sesshoumaru is so tired.'

Lady Nieka suddenly walked into their cell holding Shippo by his tail. Shippo was looking scared but very determined, while Lady Nieka was looking rather annoyed.

"I see all of you are comfortable. My apologies Houshi and Exterminator, I had to make sure you were not a threat to my home. I am also sorry of my followers…Kaneko, release them."

Kaneko walked up to Miroku and Sango and released them from their chains.

"Ano…My we know your name, and could you release our other friends?" Sango was curious as why she was only releasing her and Miroku.

"My name is Lady Nieka. I'm sorry I can't release mutts and the Kami. But you can have the kit."

Lady Nieka suddenly threw the Shippo to Sango and Miroku; Sango caught Shippo before he hit the floor. While Sesshoumaru was sleeping, Inuyasha yelling like crazy about being called a mutt and Kagome yelling at her for almost is harming her `pup'.

"Kaneko, Rieya, escort them out!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Wait! Before we leave please tell us what you are going to do with our friends."

"Very well Houshi, I am going to use them to conquer the four territories, and since I already have the taiyoukai of the west I only have three more to go before I rule all!"

"Don't think you will use this, Sesshoumaru for any of you pathetic plans!"

"I agree with Sesshoumaru with the that plan of yours. I will also personally make you pay for throwing my `pup'."

"If Kagome is in it then so am I! Any way, I not letting her and my brother take all the credit!"

"Do you three really think you have a choice and can stop me? All of you are helpless because you are chained to a wall."

"Who said we are helpless?"

"What do you mean kami?"

Sesshoumaru, Kagome, and Inuyasha were all smirking at this question.

(End of Chapter)

# Please Review #