InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mai na Neka ❯ Back to Kaede's ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Chapter 18 *

(Back to Kaede's)

Before

"Kagome."

"Yes Sesshoumaru?"

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure."

"Tomorrow tonight meet me at the God tree in Inuyasha's forest."

"Okay."

"Arigato." (Not sure on spelling again. * Curses spelling *)

Sesshoumaru walked away after that with a smiling Kagome and surprisingly enough Shippo, a shocked Sango, and an unconscious Miroku and Inuyasha. While Shippo was currently thinking on what it would be like to have a very powerful Taiyoukai for a father.

Now

"Houshi-sama, what just happened there?"

"I not sure Sango-sama."

"Is their something between Kagome and Inuyasha that we don't know about?"

"Ugh…"

"Looks like dog turd is getting up, just after I was just enjoying the peace."

"Shippo! That wasn't nice to say!"

"You know Sango-sama, it was actually nice with Inuyasha not yelling all the time."

"HEY!"

Inuyasha was listening to their conversation starting with Sango scolding Shippo, but after that last comment from Miroku, he got mad. (A/N: Of Coarse he would get mad, personally I think he is mad at everything and everyone. * Just my personal opinion though…feel free to believe what you want though! *)

"Oops…"

"MIROKU!"

Of coarse Miroku not wanting to get a beating started running back to Kaede's village at his top speed. Sango feeling bad for Miroku (A/N: She also agrees with him about the whole Inuyasha thing, but knows better than to bring it up.) starts running after them, leaving a stemming Inuyasha and a bored Kagome.

"D*MNIT! WHERE DO THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING!?!? HUH?!?!"

By the time Inuyasha was done saying that he was already running off and chasing Miroku and Sango back to Kaede's village.

"Okaa-san?"

While the whole argument (A/N: If you could call it that.) was going on, Shippo thought it would be safer to go and hide, but after the `mean dog turd' was gone he came back out from where he was hiding.

* Sigh *

"He's so childish. Come on Shippo lets no get left behind."

At that Kagome and Shippo start heading back to the village, both with separate thoughts on their minds, which ironically happen to be about the same person.

~Kagome's POV~

`I wonder what Sesshoumaru wanted me to meet him for? He's been acting really strange lately. It's been almost a day and I still can't figure out what this new feeling for him I have is. UGH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!'

* Sigh *

`I guess I have till tonight to figure it out.'

* Sigh *

~Shippo POV~

Shippo was to caught up in his own thoughts to notice his okaa-san sighing.

`I can tell there is more than friendship between okaa-san and Sesshoumaru-sama. Hehe! They DIFENTLY love each other. I should play matchmaker, maybe have Sango and Miroku help. Sesshoumaru-sama would be good for Kagome; dog turd is just too hurtful to her. I positive that Kagome would be good for Sesshoumaru-sama too, I mean she can exactly get an emotion out of him, sometimes more than one too. That's it my mind is made up! I am going to get Kagome and Sesshoumaru-sama together no matter what, with Sango and Miroku's help or not.

(End of Chapter)

# Please Review #

@ If you have any question just e-mail me or write it in a review and I will do my best to answer them! @

$ Thanks for reading! $

Glossary:

Okaa-san = mother/mommy

Taiyoukai = Demon Lord - (In case you forgot.)