InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mai na Neka ❯ Confessions ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Chapter 19 *

(Confessions)

Before

~Kagome's POV~

`I wonder what Sesshoumaru wanted me to meet him for? He's been acting really strange lately. It's been almost a day and I still can't figure out what this new feeling for him I have is. UGH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!'

* Sigh *

`I guess I have till tonight to figure it out.'

* Sigh *

~Shippo POV~

Shippo was to caught up in his own thoughts to notice his okaa-san sighing.

`I can tell there is more than friendship between okaa-san and Sesshoumaru-sama. Hehe! They DIFENTLY love each other. I should play matchmaker, maybe have Sango and Miroku help. Sesshoumaru-sama would be good for Kagome; dog turd is just too hurtful to her. I positive that Kagome would be good for Sesshoumaru-sama too, I mean she can exactly get an emotion out of him, sometimes more than one too. That's it my mind is made up! I am going to get Kagome and Sesshoumaru-sama together no matter what, with Sango and Miroku's help or not.

Now

Later that night Kagome and the gang decided to rest in Kaede's hut for the night. The little kit called Shippo was trying to find a way to get Miroku and Sango to help him get Kagome and Sesshomaru together. While this was going on the hanyou Inuyasha was secretly meeting his favorite corpse Kikyou. (Sry Kikyou fans, but I can't deny what she is . . . )

"Inuyasha…"

"Kikyou what are you doing here?"

Kikyou walked over to the God tree, touching it with her hand then drawing back down again. Inuyasha just watched quietly waiting for his love to answer him.

Kagome having wanted to meet Sesshomaru at the God tree just started at the whole scene speechless, not wanting to interrupt.

"Inuyasha . . . What are you feeling for my reincarnation?"

"I care for her -- "

"MORE THAN ME?!?!"

"Let me finish, I care for her like a sister, she excepted me for being a hanyou. I love her, but as a sister, while I love you as a lover."

"Than come to Hell with me!"

"I will, but only after Naraku is defeated."

"Until then?"

"I'll protect her with my life."

"Even if she goes to your brother?"

" . . . Yes . . ."

At that point in time Kagome was wide-eyed with silent tears running down her cheeks. Kikyou knowing she was there was trying to have Inuyasha hurt her with his words. Though in the end she accepted what she heard. Calling her soul catchers she bid Inuyasha farewell and left. Giving Inuyasha time to smell the salt from the tears.

"Kagome . . . did you hear all of that?"

"Yeah . . . did you mean it?"

"All of it."

"The funny thing is I thought I loved you, but now I think it was a brotherly love."

Inuyasha decided that he would put down the tough guy act, and hugged her. Kagome returned the hug in full. They stayed like that under the moon with a silver haired, golden-eyed protector watching over them.

(End of Chapter)

# Please Review #

@ If you have any question just e-mail me or write it in a review and I will do my best to answer them! @

$ Thanks for reading! $

Glossary:

Hanyou = half demon

Kit = baby fox (also baby fox demon)