InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Make me, break me. ❯ Blueberry pancakes for breakfast. ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I've decided it's not going to be a one-shot. I've basically got this whole this worked out now. At the end is sucide, though. That's the reason this story is big on angst. All my storys will have an angst part in it somewhere. Well, read the story. It's sad. In the end, you'll never believe what Kagome has gone through in the end.

Make me, break me. - Chapter 2: Blueberry pancakes for breakfast.

The man carried the limp girl to his home. The man had known the girl little, but knew her enough to save her from the nightmare she didn't deserve to go through; which she had. He aprouched his home with the shivering girl in his arms. When he opened the door, she servents came running up to him. He shooed them off and brought the girl to a room. He layed her down with his coat still covering her limp body.

There was a servent still following him and even into the room.

"What is this ningen wench doing here?!" The servent yelled out at the man.

The person who carried her in just ignored him and began to walk out of the room.

"Is that...? The half-breed's wench?" The servent ask wearily.

"It seems so. I wonder now where he is now." After his said that he turned to the servent. "Come. She needs rest."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Kagome woke up slowly to find herself in a different place. Insted of being in the darl allyway, she was in the most beautiful room she had ever seen. Hanging over the bed were curtains over the bed she had slept in. There was a paper-thin screen with a picture of a Chinaese dragon in the corner of the room. The walls were mirrors with some paintings of various designs in some of the corners of the mirrors. It was very pretty, but why was she here?

She looked around with scared eyes when the door opened. She pulled the covers over her chest. She was still naked from last nights terrible scene that took place in the allway, where she should be.

"So, you are awake." The person said to Kagome.

Kagome just looked at him. He loked so familiar to Kagome, but couldn't remember him. He looked like Inuyasha. That was it!

"Sesshoumaru...?" Kagome whimpered softly.

Sesshoumaru only nodded at her voice.

"Did you bring me here? Where is Inuyasha?" Kagome asked still trying to look at him.

"I did bring you here, and the half-breed is somewhere inside of the mansion." He said aprouching her.

Kagome brought the covers higher to her clollar bone. She started to cry a little with hearing Inuyasha was in the mansion, somewhere.

"Why do you cry at the sound of his name?" Sesshoumaru asked stopping in the front of her bed.

"That baka..." Kagome started. "Raped me in that alleyway that you fond me in."

Sesshoumaru growled softly. Why am I growling? I don't have feelings for her. She's friends with my half-breed of a brother. He stoped growling and looked at her.

"I don't want to see him again. He might come back, again." She cried into the covers of the bed. She cried and cried until Sesshoumaru walked up beside the bed to comfort her.

"Do not cry." He stroked the back of his hand against her bare back sending shivers down her spine.

She just nodded and lifted her head to meat his eyes.Her cheeks her red and her so were her eyes.

"Thank you." She said to him.

"For what?" He asked walking towards the door.

"Everthing. Bringing me here, taking me out of the alleyway." Kagome said in a sad tone.

Sesshoumaru didn't know what to say to this. "Get dressed. There are already some clothes in the closet." He walked out of the room leaving Kagome looking towards the closet on the other side of the room.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

When Kagome had gotten dressed, she chose a silk, blood red kimono. It also had some sakura blossoms scattered around the kimono. When she was done getting dressed, she opened the door to see Sesshoumaru waiting there for her.

"Come with me. You must be hungry." He began to walk down the hall without giving Kagome enough time to reply.

Avoid, Sesshoumaru. Try not to look at her or smell her scent. Avoid already, damn it! But he couldn't help to smell her scent of sakura petals, a fresh spring rain, a jasmine flower, and a hint of something else which Sesshoumaru was trying to ignore. Damn it! Why does she have to be in heat!? Why now!?

Kagome just followed Sesshoumaru until they got to the dining room. Sesshoumaru, of course, was fighting a battle of his own. Damn heat! How come now? Right after she was just raped, too. How ironic is that anyway?

Kagome sat down in one of the many chair at the table.

"May I please ask what you would like to eat?" The servent asked politly.

"Could I please have some blueberry pancakes?" She asked with a happy face.

"Of course." The servent walked out of the room and returned a few minutes later with the plate of blueberry pancakes. "Do you need anything else?"

"Nothing now, thank you." Kagome started to eat the mancakes slowly while her mind kept going back to the certain events that had taken place that previous night.

I can't believe he raped me. I've known him almost my whole life...and he rapes me. He left me there out in the cold. How could he? But then Sesshoumaru came for me. My light in the darkness. Thank god it was him and not Inuyasha. He is cuter anyway. Did I really just think that? She mentally slapped herself at the though, but kept on eating her blueberry pancakes. It's true though. He's cuter, and smarter than Inuyasha could ever be. I hate to admit it, but I think I like him.

Kagome finished eating and set the fork down next to the plate. "Done."

"Would you like to call your family now?" Sesshoumaru said not looking towards her.

"Yes." She said looking at him. Damn you teenaged hormones! Stop thinking like that!

"There's a phone outside the dining room." He told her.

"Thank you, Sesshoumaru." She got out of her seat and walked to the door. She opened it and saw a phone near the door, like he said. She dialed her home phone number to have her younger brother pick up.

Souta: "Hello? This is Souta Higurashi speaking."

Kagome: "Hey, Souta. It's me."

Souta: "Kagome! Where are you? When you didn't come home last night, mom almost called out a search party."

Kagome: "Gods, is she over protective or what...?"

Souta: "So, where are you anyway?"

Kagome: "I'm at Inuyasha's. Well, sort of."

Souta: "What do you mean by, 'Sort of'?"

Kagome: "I'm not here under Inuyasha's concerns, well, in a way I am."

Souta: "You're not making any sence."

Kagome: "Put mom on. I need to tell her."

Souta: "Alright..."

Kagome: "..."

Mom: "Kagome! Is that you?!"

Kagome: "Ya. It's me."

Mom: "Where are you Kagome?"

Kagome: "Inuyasha's."

Mom: "Why weren't you at home last night? I was worried sick."

Kagome: "I don't think you're going to like the news then."

Mom: "Kagome. What's wrong?"

Kagome: "Mom...I was raped last night, in an alleyway."

Mom: "..."

Kagome: "...By Inuyasha."

Mom: "Then Kagome, what are you doing at his house? You shouldn't be there."

Kagome: "Sesshoumaru, his older brother, found me there. He's taking care of me right now. I haven't seen Inuyasha though."

Mom: "Just make sure you're safe with him."

Kagome: "Alright, mom. Ja ne."

Mom: "Ja ne."

Mrs. Higurashi hung up the phone is tears. She couldn't believe what her daughter had told her. My Kagome raped...by Inuyasha?

She turned to Souta who had been next to her the whole time, but unable to hear his sister's words.

"What's wrong, mom?" Souta asked his mother. Was he in for a suprise.

~*~End of chapter~*~

Baka - Stupid, idiot

Ja ne - Good-bye, See ya later

I hope yall liked it. Tell me what you think of it. Rate & review! It makes the world go round. *LIE!*