InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Married to Mr. Player ❯ Wedding Is On! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF YOUNG LADY!" Miranda exclaimed infuriated. Kagome shrugged,
"Oops." Is all she managed to get out before being dragged across the room. She had still been in bed, so she fell to the ground with a large thump.
"What the heck! Where are we even going?!" Kagome asked, but to Miranda it sounded more like yelling. She rolled her eyes and let go of Kagome's hand.
"Where do you think?!" Miranda asked, obviously expecting Kagome to know.
"UM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL WHERE YOU BELONG!" Kagome retorted. Miranda's eyes shot her a glare. Cold shivers ran up Kagome's spine. She knew it was no time to mess with Miranda. Miranda didn't respond, all she did was grab Kagome's wrist and dragged her once more. Kagome sighed. " OK, OK, I can walk on my own! Gosh Mother just let me go!" Kagome argued and yanked her now bruised wrist.
"YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP! OR I'LL SEND YOU IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL AND YOU'LL BE LUCKY IF THEY ACCEPT SOMEONE AS INSANE AS YOU!" Miranda finally responded to Kagome's earlier retort.
"WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF ME! I CAN WALK! I'M 17 IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED!" Kagome continued the argument. Tear started rolling down Miranda's face. Kagome didn't really get why. But she really felt bad. She knew it must be her fault. It was probably the whole mental hospital thing. At least that's what Kagome thought.
"Miranda Im sorry I didn't mean to do whatever it is I did." Kagome apologized not really knowing what she was apologizing for.
"It's Ok. It's just I can't lose this company. And at the rate the whole 'Bad Girl +Player = What?!' is going I will. You just gotta work things out with him. You know show people you two are a real couple. So tell you will at least try. OK?" Miranda asked tears still pouring onto her cheeks. Kagome sighed and despite all circumstances she argued.
"HECK NO! NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL! HE IS A SHITY AND TOTAL AS" "Watch the language! There were at least 4 cuss words in that sentence alone! And about the player thing. I know about that Iza told him he needed to fix it. I'm sure he'll try hard. You have to too OK?" Miranda demanded in a kind voice.
"UMMMM LET ME THINK! HECK NO I RATHER GO TO HE" She was cut off
"LAST TIME I TELL YOU! NO MORE OF THAT FOUL LANGUAGE! YOU WILL DATE INUYASHA OR ELSE SAY GOODBYE TO THE READ MUSTANG!" Miranda yelled really pissed off.
"UGH UGH UGH! CAN YOU NOT GET WORSE!"Kagome yelled still not willing to accept she meant that. Miranda did not seemed amused by her reply.
" WANNA TRY ME! EH HOT SHOT!" Miranda yelled even more infuriated. Kagome didn't even think that was possible. She looked straight into Miranda's once kind face. Now her blue eyes were practically bolting out of her face from disbelief. She did not look happy. Kagome's sweat dropped and gulped. It was hard to believe this was the same woman. She just couldn't picture it. Kagome sighed and nodded.
"FINE! IF THAT WILL GET YOU TO SHUT UP!" Kagome yelled not wanting to take anymore of Miranda's crap. Even if she was her daughter. Miranda smirked and started to walk. Kagome just stood there. She had a blank look on her face. But she had so much on her mind. She had to marry the king of all players. I mean we are talking about THE Mr. Player.
"Kagome! Wipe that stupid look of your face! Now c'mon we gotta get to Iza's house! You agreed so let's go!" Miranda called back noticing Kagome not moving from the stop.
"Fine! I was just ummmm" Kagome couldn't think of an excuse. But she was tired of looking so stupid.
"I was just ummmm what?! Wasting time!" Miranda said mockingly.
"Just thinking! You should try it sometime!" Kagome yelled back.
"Yeah! Cause you're one to talk!" Miranda responded sarcastically. Miranda rolled her eyes."For peeps sake Kagome! Just get in!" Miranda exclaimed getting tired of their arguments.
"Fine just drive!" Kagome replied hoping it would end there.
" um Correction! You won't lift your lazy ass of the ground! We're not in the freaking car yet!" Miranda pointed out loudly.
"I knew that!" Kagome screamed. Obviously she was feeling stupid. But she got up anyways and got in the car. It was a black mustang but Kagome didn't care how nice it was. She slammed the door anyways. She was worn out. She had been arguing with Miranda her so called 'New Step Mother' for three freaking hours!
Miranda didn't feel too good either. She just hated Kagomes new attitude. They drove for about twenty five long minutes. They pulled up in a big mansion that was built in multiple parts. Kagome's jaw just dropped at the sight of it. 'Dam! Taisho Inc. is stinking rich! Only good thing about Mr. Player. Yeah Mr. Player. She would call the silver haired boy that. She didn't know his real name. And honestly couldn't care less.
"Kay, Kags you gotta behave, here you just can't go in there with your whole 'I'm too cool for everything' attitude you got that." Miranda asked making sure Kagome understood. Kagome smiled even though she knew Miranda was making fun of her.
"How am I suppose to Kay huh?" Kagome asked playfully. Miranda grinned. She was glad to have the old Kagome back.
"This and I quote 'I am absolutely fantabulously madly in love with the most perfect man in the world. His name is INUYASHA! And it's all thanks to my perfect drop dead gorgeous new step mom !’ Thats what you will say OK?” Miranda joked, but really wished Kagome would say at least something like that. Kagome burst out in laughter. See hugged her stomach and tears rolled down her cheeks. But not from sadness.
“I was serious!” Miranda yelled only half joking this time. Kagome didn't find it too funny this time.
“Fine. Let’s just go.” Kagome said as she flew the door open. She walked down the sidewalk and knocked on the door. Miranda scrambled out of the mustang and ran to the door just in time to she Izayoi open the door. ‘OMG (That’s right women in their early twenties still thing and say OMG in my opinion) WTF why did Iza answer her own door?’ Miranda thought shocked. Whatever was happening couldn't be good at all. Both Kagome and Miranda walked in and saw the whole family was in the living room.
Izayoi, Inutaisho, (Someone tell me of that’s not his name) Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. Of course Kagome didn't know any of their names. See thought of them as Iza, Iza’s husband, Mr.Player and who knows who. But she knew it would be a bad idea to call any of them that. Well maybe the first two, but not the other's.
"Ummmmmmm." Miranda stared feeling really uncomfortable.
"Yes?"Iza asked. Miranda shifted and pointed at Kagome. Kagome uttered under her breath,
"What do we do about Tokyo gossip?" Everybody leaned in and all asked,
"HUH?" Kagome just snapped. She really didn't know why.
"I SAID WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO ABOUT THE ASSHOLES AT TOKYO GOSSIP!" Kagome replied yelling. Inuyasha smirked at the girls sudden out burst. He was amused by her energy and constant change in personality. That's when the door burst open. All jaw's dropped at who was at the door. They had to do something about that person. Miranda yelled, hoping the person would leave after she said that.

Please Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!