InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Us ❯ Truth ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Thanks for the reviews…didn't get a lot…anyways enjoy!

Memories of Us

Chapter 5

Truth

*************

InuYasha and Kagome got out of the well and started walking towards the village.

"InuYasha…" Kagome asked.

"What?!"

"Well…can you help me to remember everything?"

"What kind of stupid question is that?" InuYasha replied.

"Stupid?" Kagome thought.

Then InuYasha stop walking, "Answer me this first…"

"Huh…Inuyasha…" Kagome said.

"Why? Why did you want to forget about me?" Inu walked over to the girl and grabbed her shoulder.

"Inuyasha…I" Kagome said.

"Why Kagome! Didn't you know, that I wanted to be with you!" Inu then hugged the her.

'What's going on?' Kagome thought.

Then a figure approached before them.

"InuYasha, Kagome! You guys came back!" Miroku said.

Inu then let go of Kagome and turned around.

"I see I came at the wrong time…" Miroku said.

Without a word Inuyasha jumped off into the forest.

"InuYasha!" Kagome called out.

"Don't worry about him," Miroku said, "Come Kagome, Kaeda wants to see you."

**************

"Kagome! You came back!" Shippo shouted.

"S-shippo? Right…and your S-sango…"

"So you remembered our names…at least," Sango said.

"And InuYasha?" Kaeda asked.

"He ran of as usual!" Miroku sigh, "Really, he is making an idiot out of himself. If he keeps acting like that, she'll remember of course!"

"Remember!" Kagome exclaimed, "What! I want to know!"

"Kagome, come and sit down. I have to talk to ye about something," Kaeda said.

"Oh, alright," Kagome went and sat down.

"Yesterday, when you guys left. Kikyo came to me…She said she was going to depart from this world soon. So her last well was…well, that you take care of InuYasha," Kaeda sigh, "Something my sister couldn't do…"

"Kaeda…I…I want to, but…" Kagome said, "Who's Kikyo?"

Miroku then fell down and hit the floor, "You mean you actually forgot!"

"No for reals, who's Kikyo?"

"The woman who InuYasha made out in front of you! The woman who was gonna bear InuYasha's child. The woman-" Miroku stopped when Sango hit him with her boomerang.

"InuYasha's child!" Kagome began to have waterier eyes, "You mean he's-"

"Kagome…See look what you did STUPID! YOU MADE HER CRY!" Sango shouted at Miroku.

"It was a joke…S-Sango," Miroku said.

"HA, HA, who's laughing now! JERK!" Sango then threw him outside.

"Kagome don't listen to that pervert. He is a disgrace to all the monks!" Kaeda said.

Kagome then quickly wiped her tears before they dropped.

"Anyways does ye wants to know…Everything I mean," Kaeda said.

"Please…please tell me! I beg of you Kaeda!" Kagome asked.

"Pss…Kaeda, don't you think that if you tell her, she'll know about InuYasha and Kikyo?" Shippo asked.

"Forget that! That monk already did tell her about that!" Kaeda said.

And so Kaeda told Kagome everything. How InuYasha and Kikyo were deceive by Naraku, how they met, and about the shikon no tama.

***********************

A couple of hours past and night came.

"I see…so InuYasha loved Kikyo…" Kagome said, 'No wonder he's so alone…'

"Were you able to remember anything from that?" Sango asked.

"Well…A little…"Kagome said.

"Like?" Shippo asked.

"InuYasha and Kikyo…" Kagome whispered.

"Wha! Her first memories, were the bad ones!" Shippo said.

Then they noticed InuYasha coming in. He stared at everyone, then gaze his eyes at Kagome's.

'InuYasha he…why does he looks so sad and lonely…is he thinking about Kikyo? The look in his eyes… it's full of sorrow…maybe it's my fault…my fault he's in pain…' Kagome thought.

Then Kagome got up and was ready to go out the door. As she reached the door. She felt a hand pulling her back.

"Where are you going?" Inuyasha asked, "Don't you know that demons crawl around at night!"

"You're a demon also, so I should be afraid of you also!" Kagome said and looked him in the eyes.

His grip began to loosen on her hand.

"Goodbye InuYasha!" Kagome said and pulled away. She then walked out the door.

'Kagome…' Inu thought, 'why…'

*************

As Kagome walked down the forest a demon appeared.

"A woman! Her flesh and bones shall be good to eat!" the demon said.

She turned around when she heard him, "D-demon!"

"Right! Now prepare to die!"

The demon chased Kagome until there was nowhere to run. Kagome was trap.

"No where else to run," Kagome thought. Then she turned around and noticed a lake. "Maybe if I swim fast enough…I could get away!"

Kagome then got ready to jump in, but was stopped when the demon grabbed hold of her.

"For a puny human like you! You could run."

"Puny!" Kagome got insulted.

"Hahaha! Now get ready to be eaten!"

"EW!" Kagome said, "I rather die then be food for you, you slob!"

"How dare you! Then die!" He threw her into the lake.

"InuYasha…forgive me…" she said as her body went into the water.

***************

"KAGOME!" Inu shouted.

"What? What happen to her!" Shippo asked.

"What did you guys tell her, that made her leave!" Inu asked.

"Kikyo last well was that she take care of you…and now she knows," Kaeda said.

"No wonder Kagome left!" Inu said and then rushed out the door.

*************

"KAGOME! KAGOME!" Inu shouted over and over, "Where'd she go?"

Then he noticed the demon.

"That bastard!" Inu said.

The demon turned around, "Hahaha! Prepare to die like your woman!"

"KAZE NO KIZU!" Inu shouted and destroyed him with one blow.

"Your only a han-you!" the demon shouted as he perished.

"Kagome!" Inu shouted and jumped into the lake.

Then he spotted her and got her out of the water.

"Kagome!" Inu kept calling her name over and over, as he held her in his arms, "You can't leave me… I need you…don't you understand…"

Inu brushed her bangs to the side of her face and slowly touched her cheek. He slowly leaned forward, "I…love…you… so please come back," Inu said as his lips touched hers.

************

[In Kagome's Mind]

"InuYasha!" Kagome called out his name over and over, "Where are you! Am I all alone…"

Then she saw a figure standing a couples of steps before her.

"InuYasha!" Kagome said.

He turned around, "Kagome…your not alone…I'm right here with you…"

***********

Kagome began to slowly opened her eyes. She noticed two big golden eyes stared back at her.

"Your okay," Inu whispered.

"InuYasha!" Kagome got up and hugged him.

**************

They were back at the well…

"Kaeda…she told me everything…"Kagome said.

"So you know…" InuYasha said.

"Not really…All I remember was about you, Kikyo, and me."

"What! She told you those things!" Inu said.

"Somehow…I'm remembering…little by little…" Kagome said, "Things I wanted to forget…"

"Kagome…" Inu whispered.

"I also remembered why…why I wanted to forget about you…" Kagome said as she looked at InuYasha.

Inu stared into her eyes, wanting to go and embrace her in his arms.

"I know now…" Kagome then turned away from Inu's gaze, "that in my heart… I hated Kikyo…"

Inu gasped at her words.

"By knowing that…I decided to forget about you… So then you'll be able to let me go and start your life with Kikyo…"

"Kagome, you idiot!" Inu went over to her and turned her around untill their eyes met, "I could never forget about you…"

"InuYasha!" Kagome said as tears came out of her eyes, "It pained me to see you with Kikyo…and knowing that Kikyo was the one who left a wound in your heart…I wanted to make it go away…but in the end…it was me who had cause you the pain…not Kikyo…"

"That's enough!" Inu shouted. He slowly embraced her, holding her close to his chest, "I never wanna let you go again… I promise… I won't let you be hurt because of me! Not anymore…"

****************

Anther cliff hanger! Hahaha! Sorry to stop it here, but my hands are hurting! Anyways leave me some reviews so I'll update again on Saturday! Untill then! Wait for my next chappie!^_^ C-yah!