InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meroku's alternate life. ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok this is starting off after they have started on the trial in case you skipped the prologue. And again please leave a review. It's much appreciated. And again sorry about the spelling and grammar.
 
Lily played childish games. Running up ahead and then back. Meroku tried to grab her as she ran by. Then Lily didn't come back. Meroku ran up to find her, but he found no one. So he kept walking and looking. All of a sudden there was nothing beneath his feat. Laughing he slid down a mud slide to a creak. When he finally got to the bottom he stood up. He was covered in mud. He was about to rinse off in the river when he was tackled. It was Lily, she herself also covered in mud from head to toe. They laughed at each other's appearance while lily got from on top of him.
 
They washed off. Meroku tying his purple and black robes around his waist revealing his six pack. Lily giggled as she washed off her green and black robes. Tying it under her arms, showing off her freckled skin. Her long red hair blazing in the sunlight.
 
“What are you looking at?” Lily said.
 
Meroku then realizing that he was starring at her.
 
“Sorry, I didn't notice I was starring.”
 
“It's cool.” Said the red head.
 
“I think we should start back on our way the lake.”
 
“I agree.” Lily said tightening her cloth and making sure it was secure.
 
Slowly they started back to the trail. They tried going up the mudslide but it was too slippery.
 
“I think we're going to have to walk the creak.” Meroku said thinking.
 
Lily let out a whoop of joy. And started jumping the rocks. Meroku followed walking on the rocks with ease. They went ton like this for about an hour or two. Then the next thing lily knew she was in Meroku's arms. She had jumped onto a slippery rock and fell. Meroku catching her. They looked at each other for a few minutes, until Meroku put lily on her feet.
 
“Sorry about that you were going to fall. You should be more careful.”
 
“Um thanks, I will.” Lily said blushing.
 
They walked slowly and quietly through the creak Lily being careful not to slip and to look where she was going. Realizing she had never really looked at the creak before. It was small and shallow. Every now and then you would see tadpoles, swimming around. But besides that there seemed to be nothing else besides the birds over head. And miniature frogs every once in a while trying to catch the insects.
 
After a while lily spoke.
 
“I hope that the cherry tree's are blossoming. It's always so pretty this time of year.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“At the lake.”
 
“Oh.” Meroku said feeling foolish. He should have known. “I just hope that it isn't crowded with love birds. They always crowd the place and make it less enjoyable.”
 
“Yea, I know. But it is a really kawaii place to go on a date. Being spring and all.” Lily retorted.