InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku and Sango: A Deadly Relationship ❯ Sango Kiddnapped ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


The gang is walking on a path to a nearby village, hoping to get some
R & R after fighting a huge demon...
Sango, looking up at the sky: Ahhh, today is a beautiful day! Don't you agree ,Miroku?
Miroku turns to her, smiling: I know something even more beautiful.
*Sango looks down, blushing*
Kagome(in back): Awww! That's so sweet!!!
Shippo: Yeah, after Miroku proposed to Sango, they have been getting kinnda "comfy" together.
Inuyasha, yawning: Yeah right! Like it's gonna last long, besides, their not even officially married.
Kagome glares at him: Oh, don't be stupid , Inuyasha! This is gonna last fore...
*Sango squeals*
Inuyasha, Kagome and Shippo all quickly look in front of them. Miroku (like always)was rubbing Sango's "backside". She slapped him REALLY hard.
Sango: CAN'T YOU EVEN LET A MOMENT LIKE THIS JUST PASS ON BY WITHOUT YOU RUBBING ME?!
Miroku: I just can't help myself!
Sango glared at him, and gave him a COLD shoulder the rest of the walk.
After 20 minutes of walking, the gang finally made it to the village.
Inuyasha: This place isn't very decent.
Kagome: Inuyasha, don't be so rude!
Inuyasha: Hmph, can we just leave?
Miroku: Actually, we do have little food...
Sango: Yeah, and it's been a while since we've slept on a bed.
Shippo: And taken a bath.
Kagome: Well, I guess we're staying the night. We'll find an inn and do a little shopping!
Inuyasha moans
Miroku: We'll I guess I'll go into town, just to get some supplies.
Shippo: In other words, you'll just be flirting with the village girls.
Sango(annoyed): In that case, I'll tag-along with you!
*Miroku laughs weirdly*
Kagome: Alright then, me, Shippo and Inuyasha will go find an inn!
*Pulls and drags Inuyasha by a ear*
Inuyasha: Hey! Ouch.. Kagome..Oww..This..HURTS!
They were all out of sight.
Miroku: Shall we go?
Sango: Hmph*heads toward village*
Miroku follows sighing.
The village shopping area wasn't all that busy, *except a few women who flirted with Miroku, Sango took care of that*. They stopped at a display.
Clerk: Hello sir! Would you be interested in one of these fine rings?
Miroku gazed at them, and looked back at Sango browsing at another display.
Miroku: I'll take that one. The woman sized one.
The clerk handed him the ring, as Miroku passed the money. He smiled and put it in his pocket.
*Now to Sango*
Clerk: Mam, would you like to purchase one of our white tiger rings?
Sango looked at the rings, then at Miroku.
Sango: I'll take one!
The clerk and Sango do the exchange.
Miroku and Sango run towards each other. They stop in front of another and look down, shyly.
Miroku: Umm..Sango..
*He turns red...and hands Sango the ring.
Sango's eyes sparkle as Miroku places the ring around her finger*
Sango: Miroku....t-thank you...*blushes*
Miroku smiles at her.
Sango: Oh.. I have somethin-
Sango is interrupted when a woman bumps into her while walking. She falls down as the lady keeps walking. Miroku goes down and helps Sango up.
Miroku: Excuse me! You should really apologize to my friend for knocking her down!
The lady turns around with an evil look.
Miroku stops and stares...
Miroku: N-Naoko?
The girl stares the same way.
Woman: Houshi-sama?
Sango: Miroku...who's Naoko*looks suspicious*?
Naoko hugs Miroku instantly. Miroku looks surprised.
Naoko: Oh Houshi-Sama! I've been looking all over Japan for you! Now we can finally be bound together, like you promised!
Sango looks thunderstruck, yet furious
Miroku: eh... I think you are mistaken. heheheh
Naoko looks up at him: Don't you remember...Y-you promised to marry me 5 years ago, when we next meet.
Miroku looks up and thinks: Yes, you were that princess I helped 5 years ago. *looks back at the angry Sango*
But, I don't remember proposing to you.
Naoko looks mad: YOU PROMISED AND YOU KNOW IT! YOU WILL MARRY ME LIKE YOU SAID!
Miroku: Calm down, Naoko. I'm sorry, *looks back at Sango* your just mistaken.
He turns around and walks, Sango follows.
Naoko looks VERY angry, her eyes turn red, and she grows short fangs.
Naoko: You did promise. You broke my heart and will make me live a life of suffering. *She glares at Sango, nagging at Miroku* Now I, shall make you suffer greater. *She turns back and walks toward the forest.*
*Back at the inn, Sango sits beside the wall outside with Kirara ,disappointed, while the others stay in their room*
Kagome: Sango's been sitting out there all day.
Shippo: What happened at the shopping area?
Miroku *sips from his cup of tea*: Nothing.. I just saw a woman I met 5 years ago. She said I proposed to her. I wonder...
Inuyasha: Well since it's you were talking about, it's got to be true.
Kagome glares at him: Maybe you should go talk to her..
Miroku, stands up and looks down: Perhaps I will...
*Outside the inn*
Sango(in mind): Proposed? What if that girl was telling the truth? Stupid Miroku, you can never tell what's true and what's not with that pervert.-She looks up at the stars in the sky.
Miroku: May I join you?
Sango gasps and looks at him. He's smiling at her. She nods.
Miroku: Thank you.*He sits down next to her* Sango, you know that what the girl was saying wasn't true.
Sango: But. it’s so hard to tell.*she looks at her ring*
Miroku frowns: Sango, your the only girl I will ever have strong feelings for. I promised to get married with you and you only.
Sango looks into his eyes. They're shining. She smiles.
Sango: Thank..you..Miroku. That makes me feel much better.
Miroku gently pulls her toward his shoulders. Surprisingly, Sango doesn’t slap him or struggle. She just let's it happen. They both then stared at the stars together, but their moment was cut short when the whole sky filled with abnormal black clouds. The two quickly stood up.
Sango: Can you feel that?*Kirara growls and transforms*
Miroku: The demonic ora is so strong.
Suddenly, a powerful beam shot out toward Sango. Miroku jumps toward her and they both dodge it.
Sango (weakly): Thanks.
Inuyasha, Kagome and Shippo quickly run out.
Inuyasha: Where did that blast come from?!?
Miroku picking Sango up: It just came from the sky. Sango and I felt strange power.
A big gust of wind blows over them, making them all cover their eyes. When the wind cleared, a woman who almost looked like a bat demon appeared.
Demon: There you are Miroku!
Miroku: Naoko? Y-your the source of the demonic ora?
Demon: Very clever, Miroku. You always were smart. *She chants something, making a circle below Miroku, sealing him with vines and a barrier appears around him*
Miroku: Wha... I can-n't move!
Sango: Miroku, no!
Inuyasha: I don't know who you are, but your going down! *Pulls out tetsaiga* WIND SCAR!!!
Neoko puts a barrier over her, making the blast head go towards Inuyasha, Kagome and Shippo.
Kagome: SHE BLOCKED IT WITH A BARRIER!
Inuyasha: Kagome! *He Jumps and pushes Kagome and Shippo out of the way*- The blast hits them, making them unconscious on the floor.
Neoko: Heheeh.. Foolish half-demon. You cannot pierce my barrier with your pathetic attempts.
Sango: NOT IF I CAN HELP IT! HIRAKOUSTU!
Naoko glares into Sango's eyes. Sango was paralyzed.
Sango: What!
Naoko:Now, to finish phase one. *shoots a skinny beam(like seshsomaru's) directly to Sango, it goes through her body.
Miroku*struggling from the vines*:S-Sango!
She first falls to her knees, then to the ground. Blood was on her back and she was unconscious. The Beam disappeared.
Miroku: NO, SANGO!!!!!
Neoko takes down the barrier and walks to Sango. She picks her up by her collar. Neoko: Heheeh..such a pathetic mortal.
Miroku: PUT HER DOWN!!!!!
Neoko: You truly have feelings for this girl. If you want her back, you'll have to go to my lair in the temple in the abandoned village. *Raises her up and creates a portal*
Sango(weakly): Miroku...I'm..hurt..*She blacks out and they both disappear.*
Miroku: SANGO!!!!
The barrier and circle disappear. Kirara bites the vines off Miroku. Miroku jumps on Kirara and is about to head off, but Kagome, Inuyasha, and Shippo wake up.
Kagome runs to him: Hey, did that demon take Sango?
Miroku *looks down, then at Kagome*.
Kagome frowns and nods. She got the message.
Inuyasha: Then let's go.
Miroku(angrily): STAY BACK!
Inuyasha and Kagome looked surprised at Miroku's expression. They stop...
Miroku: Sango was kidnapped because of my stupid mistake. It's now my responsibility, my duty to save her.*says coldly* And that's what I'm going to do...
Inuyasha: Tis..You'll never survive al-
*Kagome looks at him, making him stop*
Miroku: Besides, I know for a fact that Naoko has sent a demon to destroy the village and gather souls, so you should stay here to take care of that.
Miroku and Kirara fly off. Kagome stares dreamily.
Kagome(in mind): This is gonna be so dramatic! Ahhh..
*Inuyasha looks at her confused*
*Miroku in sky with Kirara": Sango..hang on!