InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku and Sango: A Deadly Relationship ❯ Sacrafice ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
*At Abandoned Temple*
Sango: W-where am I?
*She hears two demons talking*
Male Demon: Why did you bring that girl, sister?
Naoko: The monk has strong feelings for her. She's nothing but bait.
Sango fully opens her eyes to find her hands chained to the wall. To her surprise, her clothes were gone. All she had on was a strap of a thick, blue kimono to cover the "top", and a short skirt for the "bottom" made from the same material.
Sango: WHAT THE HECK!?!
She sees demon Naoko, companied by a twin/male bat demon*that looks human*.
Naoko: You've finally awakened..
Sango: What did you do with my clothes?!?!
Male Demon: I took them off you. Your clothes were bloody anyway, and I think this makes you look beautiful...
Sango: You dirty pervert!
Naoko: Toshio! Your job is to finish her off.
Toshio: I'm highly aware of that. *uses his finger to raise Sango's chin, he shows his fangs, looking as if he were going to bite her neck. Sango struggles, but gives up and looks down sacredly*
Miroku: Sango!
Naoko: Finally. I was thinking you'd never come.
Miroku: You know what I'm here for! *looks at Sango*
WIND TUNNEL!
Sango: Miroku...
The tunnel heads toward Naoko, but she uses her barrier again.
Naoko: What a nuisance.
Toshio: I'll take care of the monk.
*He runs away from Sango at an incredible speed and stands off against Miroku*
Sango: He's running so fast!
*Toshio releases black lightning from his hand, but Miroku dodges it and blinds him with the power of a Sutra. He runs toward Sango*
Miroku*trying to unchain her*: I'm sorry, Sango.
Sango: Don't be...it's all alright.
Miroku smiles at her: Alright.. I think there off now..
Sango: MIROKU BEHIND YOU!
Miroku looked back, Toshio held a black sword and striked Miroku, but Miroku dodged it with his staff. They started fighting again.
Kirara fought the demons that Naoko was summoning. Sango grabbed her hirakoustu, and aimed it at Toshio, but then she caught sight of Naoko. She was finishing a powerful spell. It seemed like a soul-stealing spell. Naoko aimed for Miroku.
Naoko: Now, SUFFER MIROKU!!
*She shoots the soul-stealing blast at Miroku*
Sango: MIROKU! STEP AWAY!
*She shot her hirakostu toward Miroku*
Miroku gasped as Toshio teleported next to Naoko. The Hirakostu blocked it away from Miroku, and the blast hit Sango instead. She screamed.
Miroku: What's happening to her?!?!
Naoko: FOOLISH GIRL! She sent the soul-stealing spell back to her!
Miroku ran towards her: Sango!
Sango*weakly*: I'm so glad..your safe..
*Her eyes turned completely brown. She fell to the ground.*
Miroku : SANGO!
*He runs to her, throwing himself to his knees beside Sango*
Miroku*shook her gently*: Sango! Sango, open your eyes.
*Sango didn't move*
Miroku: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER, NAOKO?! WHY ISN'T SHE MOVING!
Naoko: I aimed a soul-stealing blast toward you. But that foolish girl sacrificed herself to save you.
Miroku *looked down at the motionless Sango*: S-she did that for me? Than, that means she's...
Miroku felt like his heart stopped, or his whole mind collapsed.
Miroku: No, Sango.. you can't..
*He looked at the ground. There was a white tiger ring lying next to Sango. He picked it up and stared at it. Just then, at that very moment, tears started streaming down his cheeks.
*Flashback of moment he proposed*
Miroku: Sango, will you bear my children?
Sango gasped happily. Then nodded.
Miroku: REALLY?! Even ten or twenty?!?!
Sango blushed, then nodded again.
Miroku*crying*, Sango's head was leaning on his shoulder*:Please don't leave me ,Sango! I-I..
*Remembers other moments with her*
Miroku: I LOVE YOU! I loved you the first day I ever met you. You were so beautiful. PLEASE! JUST DON'T LEAVE ME!
Naoko and Toshio laughed evilly.
Naoko: Your so pathetic, sobbing over a mere(sp?) girl...
Miroku(coldly): She wasn't just a girl...
*He looks up at them angrily*
SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, AND YOU TOOK HER AND MY CHILDREN AWAY FROM ME!
Toshio: Only the weak cry for something so small.
Naoko: It seems that we'll have to change the plan.
Toshio: Easily done...
*Toshio dissolves and his soul goes into Naoko. Naoko starts transforming into a stronger demon(like Naraku's last demon form)*
Miroku *carrying Sango with his shoulder*:
Miroku: So, you were the demon from five years ago.
Naoko: Clever, very clever, but I will not be defeated so easily. Now that I have the slayer's soul in my body, I am invincible.(sp?)
Miroku: I will stop you and avenge Sango if it's the last thing I do!
Naoko snickers and starts chanting. A black shield starts surrounding him. Before he knew it, he was unconscious.