InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Misky Dreams ❯ In The End ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha had tied a piece of cloth over Kagome's eyes; he didn't want her to see anything until they were there. "Now that I'm carrying you we will get there in no time." Inuyasha had said after he had temporarily blinded Kagome.

Now, Kagome was cuddled into Inuyasha's chest, she could feel him running and jumping over things. It made her a little nervous, but she could trust him, that she knew. "Inuyasha, are we there yet?"

"Yup. I just need to find a place to set you down so you can see it." Inuyasha said.

"Seriously?" Kagome moved her head around as if she were looking at the land around her. "We're here?"

"Yeah." Inuyasha stopped running and set Kagome down on her feet. "So are you ready for this?" he asked as he angled Kagome's body a certain way.

"Yes, yes. I'm ready." The darkness that covered Kagome's eyes was lifted. Kagome gasped. She was on top of a cliff; below here there was a large green meadow with a couple well-grown trees scattered along. A river ran through the meadow, and to the right of Kagome there was a waterfall. "Oh Kami. . ." she put her hands over her cheeks and sank to her knees.

"You like it?" Inuyasha asked as he sat down next to the miko.

Kagome looked at Inuyasha, her eyes trembling. "Inuyasha. . .its to beautiful."

Inuyasha took a breath; this was it. "That's why it reminded me of you. It reminded me of your beauty. . ."

"Wh-what?" Kagome blinked, and she felt her stomach twist around.

"Kagome. . .when you left us I was lost. . .so lost that I ran off. This is the place where I stayed because it was so beautiful that it reminded me of being with you on our adventures." Inuyasha smiled. "I guess to add all this together so that it makes more sense. . .Kagome I love you. I always have. . .I was just too stubborn to realize it. And too scared to tell you until now."

Kagome felt a tear roll down her cheek. She wasn't expecting him to say all that; she wasn't even expecting him to even got on the topic of his feelings for her. . . `Not that I thought he had any for me in the beginning.' She thought. "Inuyasha. . .I had no idea. . ." she smiled. "Inuyasha I love you too. . ."

Inuyasha leaned closer to Kagome until their lips touched.

~*~

"Your. . .your staying?" Sota asked, his eyes widened at his sisters words. "What about Hojo?"

"He's gone. Back to New York probably." Kagome said. "I was left as miko of the village back in the feudal era so I have to stay."

"I think you have another reason." Sota said, he gave his sister a cheeky look. "What happened when you went back there?"

"Nothing." Kagome said, she finished making the two chocolate milkshakes she was working on and sat down at the table with Sota.

". . .something did happen. . ." Sota said; he eyed Kagome. "Something about Inuyasha too."

"Your nuts." Kagome smirked and stood up. "You can have my milkshake. I'm going back there to. . .see Sango. She had her baby yesterday you know."

"Uh huh." Sota rolled his eyes. "Sure, ok sis. You go on ahead."

"What? She really did have her baby."

"I know, but that's not the only reason why you're going back already."

Kagome licked out her tongue at her brother. "You know nothing." She walked out the door and headed for the well house. `I have my. . .other reasons.' She smiled at the thought of a couple nights before when she and Inuyasha had spent the night in that beautiful valley together. She then blushed. `I really. . .truly do love him. And now I know that he feels the same.'

The miko sighed and jumped down into the well. Her life was finally pieced back together the way it should have been along time ago.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chieko-san: That's it. . .its finished. Done. ^-^

Sesshoumaru: ………that was it?

Chieko-san: What do you mean?

Sesshoumaru: I mean. . .that was it? No more about me?

Chieko-san: <-<; Baka. * looks at the readers * Now, that you all very much for reading and reviewing my fic. I have some news now. The next two fics I'm going to be putting up are going to be called `The Matchmaker' and `To Cheat Death'. I will now give you the summaries..

The Matchmaker: Inuyasha wants to get a date with Kikyo, but he knows that there is no way for it to happen. So he gets Kikyo's twin sister, Kagome to try and set them up. What happens when Inuyasha finds himself falling for Kikyo's twin rather than Kikyo?

Romance/Comedy

To Cheat Death: It was Kagome's time to die, so death took her. But Sesshoumaru brought her back to life. After being cheated, Death wants Kagome, and it will kill her friends just to get to her and drag her back. Will Inuyasha find a way to keep Kagome alive?

Romance/Drama/Angst/Horror

Now after seeing that tell me in your reviews which story you want me to start next so I can get started as soon as I gets home from school. Jan e!