InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother...My Son ❯ Nightmares ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Thank you Hojo-Senpai" Kagome said, as the bike came to a stop infront of her house.Hojo put on the kick stand and helped Kagome down along with himself.
"Your welcome,Kagome" Hojo said,he gently pushed her against the house where his lips were quick to find hers unsnapping the helmet he put it on his handle bars as the kiss continued. Kagome gasped allowing Hojo entrance to her mouth. His tongue slid in and began toying with hers to join in with the fun,Kagome began to test the waters allowing a battle of dominance before the kiss was broken.
"Good bye Kagome" Hojo said, he was quick to hop on his bike as he grinned at the panting teen.
"Bye" Kagome managed to choke out. Hojo was gone in seconds speeding down the streets,she looked over to see the window blinds rock back and forth.
"Shit" Kagome cursed. She caught her breath and once she knew she was presentable she walked up the seemingly endless stairs and made her way to the door she reached for the doorknob when the door suddenly creaked open.
"Daddy I'm home" Kagome said as she walked in the house. Naraku stood in the entryway of the kitchen looking at his daughter.He had saw the young boy, and he didn't like it.
"Hey daddy,how was your day?" Kagome asked innocently.Naraku didn't answer her, he walked over to where she was backing her up against the wall. Kagome looked at him and then she was sorry that she did. She swallowed the bad taste that was forming in her mouth. Her father didn't look angry he had another look on his face. the same look he had that night he had climbed into her bed.Jealousy and want were the emotions she read along with the familiar feeling she recieved from him and the two silver headed boys at the funeral.Naraku placed a hand on the side of her face, he leaned in and smelled the side of her neck, making Kagome very scared, she rasied her hands and tried to push him away. Kagome didn't like this side of her father, her father's hands began to lift her shirt, the phone rang, which distracted him, and Kagome took the moment to push him away and run up to her bedroom, locking the bedroom door, Kagome hid in her closet. Praying to any god that her dad would not come up the stairs. she heard him rattle the doorknob. Yelling at her to open the door. Kagome cried , but then she heard her dad no more . She figured he had given up. Then she heard him kick the door down. She kept as quiet as she could in the closet hiding behind some of the coats, she saw his figure prowling around the room just looking for her. Naraku walked over to the closet that was the only place left for her to hide. He ripped the door off the hinges and pulled the coats off the the hangers to reveal a frightend Kagome huddled on the floor rocking herself back and forth. He smiled down at her before pulling her up by her hair, bringing her face mere inches from his.He licked her cheek and muttered a husky "Mine". Kagome felt light headed and then saw nothing but darkness.