InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother...My Son ❯ Souta ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It has been four months since the trial,Kagome was due anyday now and it was decided that she would move to Kyoto with her baby and as soon as she was ready she would move back to Tokyo.Kagome rarely thought about Naraku, though he was sending her letters from jail, she never opened them. She went to the park since it was a beautiful day she watched as small childern played, and couples held hands. She wondered if someday she would find someone to really love and care about her.Her eyes fell onto her large round belly and the dreams of falling in love were forgotten like a cool breeze on a hot summer day it was only wishful thinking.Kagome went back to her aunt Kimi's house, whenre she went into the kichen to fix herself something to eat when she began having contractions. The jar of pickles fell and shattered as another contraction hit her, Kikyo and Kimi came running.
"Eww Kagome you got pickle juice all over your new dress" Kikyo said.
Kagome held her stomach,"Shut up Kikyo my water just broke!" she said.
"Kikyo quick get Kagome's bag in the closet and call the doctor and tell them we're on our way" Kimi told her daughter. Kikyo ran and got the bag from the closet and called the Doctor.
"Call Sango and Miroku" Kagome said in between contractions.
"Pregnant people are pushy" Kikyo muttered as she dialed Sango's number knowing Miroku wouldn't be any other place but with Sango.
Kikyo told Sango and hung up and helped her mom get Kagome into the car to take her to the hospital. "Aunt Kimi is it true that a male demon knows when their child is being born?" Kagome asked as the contractions were not as fierce at the moment.
"Im sorry to say but it is true, right now Naraku knows everything you know about that baby that can't wait to be born" Kimi said.Kimi drove to the hospital and once there She took a wheelchair and wheeled Kagome into the hospital with Kikyo following behind.Sango and Miroku came moments later,there parents trailing behind them and Kagome smiled this was her family her eyes met the eyes of Sango's mother and they gave each other a knowing smile as their hands rested on their bulging bellies.Sango's mother was due any day now as well and Kagome was sad to know she wouldn't be here to meet her little 'brother' she would be in kyoto with her old fashioned grandmother.
"Kagome don't worry we're here for you, it's going to be okay" Sango told her. Kagome nodded her head the nurse came up to them and wheeled Kagome to a room so she could get changed into a hospital gown for the delivery.She was laying on the bed her legs up in the stirrups when her aunt came in followed by Kikyo,Sango and Miroku who were all wearing scrubs.Miroku had his eyes closed until he was on Kagome's side not wanting to see her in this position even he had morals though little they were morals none the less.Sitting in his cell Naraku was reading a book he found in the prison libary on dark forces, He thought about Kagome what she must look like now. When this feeling hit him in the gut of his stomach, "It is time, my heir is being born and everything I waited for will come to pass." he said and chuckled.Kagome screamed bloody murder as the docter ordered her to push.Another contraction hit full force as she pushed through Kagome's grunts and moans the cry of a new born was heard.The nurses cleaned the baby and wrapped it in a blue cover."It's a healthy baby boy" The nurse said, Kagome smiled and said "Souta,Souta Higurashi" Kagome inspected her son he had the same choclate brown eyes with Naraku's long black hair, he had tiny claws and a spider mark on his back. On his forehead was a tiny spider web with a bow and arrow going through it.Kagome was put in a private room
"I love you Souta, I promise he will never lay his hands on you" She promised. Souta looked up at his mother his brown eyes shining bright at her.Almost as if he understood Souta smiled an awkward toothless smile.