InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother...My Son ❯ The Kagome Higurashi Project ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Mom, I'm home." Kikyo said as she and the rest of her friends came into the house.
"Kikyo I'm glad that you're here Kagome sent you a video and some photos." Her mom said.Kikyo was shocked she smoothed her red and black plaid mini skirt and black tank top out of pure nervousness before taking the video and pictures she looked at her friends and noticed how much they all had changed.The two Tashio boys were as different as night and day. Sesshoumaru the older of the two who's hair was long like his younger brother Inuyasha, both had golden eyes like the sun. But Sesshoumnaru wore more black tahn anything, he wore a black shirt with short sleeves that showed off his muscles, and black denim jeans. His hair long silver hair hung down his back. Inuyahsa wore a lot of red, he had a black dog on his T-shirt and black pant with red stripes on the side of them. his hair unlike his brother 's was thick and unruly. Inuyasha was not known for his patience, which often led to him and Sesshoumaru getting into fights. Sango had never been the same since her good byes to Kagome, she had traded her limited too gift card in for a hot topic frequent buyer card. Her summer dresses had been put in storage to make room for the black halter dress with a red sash and bow accent on the front, and a bow shoulder tie on the back that she now wore.Miroku had replaced his khakis with blue denim jeans featuring distressed accents, bleached crosses on the front, bleached skulls on the back, and his polos with black button up shirts.
"Lets see those photos" Sango said her voice cracking.Kikyo opened the envelope, there were a lot of pictures. Kagome put the name's of each person on the back of each photo. The first picture was of Souta of course . he had plenty of black hair, a round fat chubby face he had claws as well.
"He looks like him." Sango said to Kikyo angering Miroku at the mere notion of knowing who 'him' was. The next picture was of Kagome dressed in her miko garbs, and next to her was a tall girl dog demon with burgendy eyes and black hair with red streaks in it.They flipped the picture over and gasped as they read the name.
"Azari Tashio" Kikyo said, as all eyes landed on the two brothers.
"What are you looking at us for?" Inuyasha asked. Sango handed them the photo of Azari Tashio. Inuyahsa looked at Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru frowned at seeing the picture.
"So what of it, its just are sister with some chick playing dress up" Inuyasha said trying to pass it off as nothing.
"That chick is my cousin Kagome, and why didn't you two tell us you had a sister?!" Kikyo yelled.
"You never asked" Sesshomaru said simply "Don't you have a video to watch?"
Kikyo glared at Sesshoumaru,she mumbled under her breath "Dog demons with a stick up their ass."knowing Sesshoumaru heard her.
"Lets watch the video" Sango said "I wanna hear her voice again" Kikyo got up and put the tape in,she sat back down and picked up the remote and pushed play. Kagome came on the screen with a sad smile on her face, she was sitting in a chair wearing plaid shorts that have black trim at the top, black lace trim at the bottom, and hot pink ribbon lace-up on the left side, and a white tank top that features an all over black anchor print and black trim. A red felt anchor was in the upper right hand side.
"I told you all that I would call and write you everyday" kagome said sadly "And I'm sorry for lying but Souta has out grown all of his and I've kept atleast one promise I know this isn't exactly a letter but my life here in Kyoto is pretty busy so I thought I would show you a day in the life of the new Kagome Higurashi" She reached over and turned the camera off it flashed as it switched scenes. The first scene was of Kagome with Souta and him beginning to walk and start to get into things. "As you can see Souta has grown quite alot, grandma and I have had to baby proof the house, since he's getting into everything." The next scene showed Kagome in her miko garbs, and Azari dressed and hakamas training her while Kaede watched Souta who was crawling around the dojo area.
"When this is over I went answers form you two." Kikyo said to Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. Next they saw a guy with long silky green hair and green eyes. "This is Ryuho Azari's guy isn't he cute?" Kagome said. "Say Hi to my friends and family Ryuho." Kagome said. The handsome man with green hair and green eyes threw up the rock signal and muttered a husky "Whats up?" Azari came into the picture and stood by her man, he wrapped his arms around her waste and she turned to camera and began talking. "Hey Kikyo, Sango, Miroku" Azari said"Kagome has told me so much about you and I just want you all to know that I'll keep Kagome safe and I'll see you once her training is complete and to my brothers who I'm sure is watching this I'm coming to get you traitors love and peace" The scene changed again. Three heads turned to Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha. " Stop looking at us like that, Kikyo I'm not afraid of you." Inuyasha said. Kikyo turned back to the T.V. She saw her grandma and grandpa playing with Souta. "Hello Kikyo I hope you have been practicing your miko powers." her grandma said. "Kikyo stay away from those demons"her grandpa said. As they continued to look at the video, Kikyo, Sango and Miroku became sad, they had missed Kagome but seeing this video made them miss her even more.As the video went off with a teary good bye from Kagome, Sango and Kikyo were in tears and Miroku was rubbing furiously at his eyes.
Inuyasha looked at them. "Well I guess it's time for us to go ." Inuyasha said as he stood up to go. " Take one more step and you will wind up a dead hanyou." Kikyo threatened.
"Yes mam" Inuyasha said sitting down.
"Answers now" Kikyo said