InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Darling Emiko 2: The Fox and the Dog ❯ Resoulution ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Emiko had stood there, dumbstruck for a second. She was going to...? Hakudoushi was to kill everyone! She yelled in her head. Like a bullet she shot to her closet where her regular clothes were. She had hid them in the corner, denying Naraku the satisfaction of seeing her body. She hastily stripped the kimono and put on her leather vest and pants and combat boots. She was just gathering her hair to attempt to tie it up when the door slammed open, making her jump sky high. Naraku entered wearing his white baboon pelt and a sick smile. Emiko didn't need to see his face to feel his glare on her. He was up to something she didn't know about, something that had to do with her; the chill running up and down her spine told her so. Naraku's hand extended out and he opened his fist. In it, was a flower petal of Mount Fuji. Emiko knew the feeling; it was almost like purifying energy. But there was different, it was dark. The color of the petal was only slightly tinted, but it was dark in a sense that the magic pouring from it screamed that Naraku had tampered with it. Emiko dropped her hair, making it fall on her back and furrowed her eyebrows. Before she could say anything, she felt a rush, like someone fired pure energy at each other, but inside her.

Her breath caught in her throat and she hunched over with her hands going to her abdomen. She struggled to breath but only managed to feel like her lungs were being ripped. A fresh wave of pain washed over her like a tsunami. Her entire body felt as though a truck with pins for wheels rolled over, backed up, and rolled over her again. Now on the floor, Emiko making a good impression of a fish. From the lack of light in the room, the moon had risen, but was hidden by the clouds. She took full advantage of her ability to breath. She gasped and panted while Naraku still watched her with his hand out.

"What the fuck is that? A sympathy gift?" she snapped. Not that she expected him to run to her side or something, but he was just STANDING there. He merely grunted in response as the night breeze moved the clouds and revealed the moonlight once more. In the form of a giant pulse, the pain came back. The shackles that bound her powers, and b the castle glowed. Her body glowed as the shackles on broke like cheap plastic. She felt things on her body shift. Naraku had the petal in his fist, and with a flick of his hand, it shot towards her and embedded itself in the mark he made on her neck, making the mark and the shackle on her neck burn. The last thing Emiko saw was a splash of red covering her vision, then everything went black...

It took Mika a second to actually move. The impact of what she just herself into hit her like a ton of bricks. The kitsune in her thought of this as a time to have fun, and to play; the dog in her grew excited at a challenge. But her neutral self, the fire-wielding being that wasn't dog, but wasn't fox, grew nervous making her one big ball of anxious nerves, and making her lose her concentration. Her great uncle stopped his slow walk just a second after her father. At the same time, they looked slowly over their shoulders to see her crouching on the beam on the roof, shaking like an excited Chihuahua. She smiled nervously, but found that if she didn't move like now, then she'd end up exploding.

She jumped gracefully from the roof and landed in her crouched position. When she stood she meet two sets of calculating golden eyes.

"What?" she asked "Can't a girl enjoy the view?" Seeing that they didn't look very forgiving, she growled out "Naraku is coming. I will go prepare the others while you guys do...lordly business." she growled. When she turned the corner to the guest rooms, she could clearly hear the growls of her father and great uncle.

When she went to knock on Sango’s door, a scent smacked her so hard she nearly fell over. 'Oh Kami! We've been here not even 30 minutes! I new that pervert was walking to close to us!' She pounded door twice with the one hand that wasn't covering her mouth, and shouted out "Oi! Keep it in your pants monk and get off of Sango! Naraku came to us for a change!" She heard a gasp, a thump, and a quick feminine "sorry", before a scramble was heard. Mika chuckled and went to do the same with her grandfather. When she went to his room, there was nothing but tenseness his aura. With Mika already being so jumpy, she chose to just yell. "Inuyasha! Quit making a track in the floor and get your ass out here! Naraku's here!". Inuyasha seemed to appear in front of her. Crossing her arms, she scoffed. "Took you long enough."

"Keh, where's Miroku and Sango-"

"Here!" Sango came bursting out the room she shared with Miroku. The monk himself looked rather disappointed, but determined the same time.

"Sorry to ruin your moment Miroku, but we got battle. Let's go!"

Using her nose she found where Naraku was. He didn't come onto the castle ground, but stayed just outside it. Sesshomaru was already there looking unfazed, as was army of youkai, mostly foxes, behind him, apparently under his command.

"Where's my fa-" Mika cut herself off before she could finish "I mean my lord?" If maru heard her slip up, he didn't show any sign of it.

"He went to make sure his mother was taken to safety." Sesshomaru replied.

"Is that Emiko?" Inuyasha's voice came from beside her. There, floating in a black, transparent bubble, apparently dormant, was a demoness. She was wearing Emiko's clothes, the sleeveless vest that cut low in the front and laced in the back that he hated so much, and the leather pants and boots. There was a change though. Her tail was gone, and there was a purple crescent moon on her forehead. She had ears like Sesshomaru and her silver hair was down to her knees. She was floating innocently next the dam demon himself. On her feather was Kagura, but with her she had a women that Inuyasha thought he killed a long time ago, Kaguya. His usual hordes of demons, laced with poisonous insects floated behind him and someone who was also new stood under him. (Naraku is floating, just so you know). The boy looked about 6 maybe, but his face was uncanny to Sesshomaru. His hair only went about 6 inches past his shoulders, and his golden eyes were cold and murderous. He was wearing a white kimono with white, purple, and yellow circles, and had a crescent moon on his head. This caught Sesshomaru's interest greatly.

"Lord Sesshomaru, I see you are interested in my son, Hakudoushi. Why don't you become more acquainted with him? He is your great-nephew after all, and he's dying to meet you." Hakudoushi took advantage of Naraku's introduction to take a step and vanish. Sesshomaru turned just in time to jump away from Hakudoushi's posinous claws.

Inuyasha growled and turned from his brother to Naraku. "Naraku, you bastard, stop hiding and fight!" He yelled. Raising tetsuiga, he poised it to use the wind scar.

"Inuyasha, be careful of Emiko!" Sango warned from Kilala's back. Kilala growled as the hoard of demons came straight towards them, and took off into the fight with Sango and Miroku aboard. Mika stood next to Inuyasha still; her eyes on the hanyou in front of her and her brother too. She was debating weather to push Sesshomaru away from Hakudoushi and fight him herself to ensure his safety, or help her grandfather fight Naraku, and help save her mother. Mika felt a disturbance in the air. Looking around her then to the ground, she saw that a black mirror had appeared under them.

"Move!" she shouted as she lunged herself at Inuyasha to get him off the trap.

"What the hell!" Inuyasha protested.

"Your welcome," she growled not to kindly. Without taking her eyes off of the sorceress and wind witch riding the winds upon a feather, she negotiated with Inuyasha. "You take Naraku. I'll help you out as soon as I'm done with these two." She took off before Inuyasha even nodded. Running to the right, she never broke eye contact with Kagura. Just as she planned, Kagura followed her. She wanted to lessen Inuyasha's problem with Naraku as much as she could. From the reading she got from the auras of these two women, they don't seem like much of a foe. Looks can be deceiving however, because at the same time, the sorceress wreaked of disaster.

Mika took out her sais from her pockets and they ignited immediately. Like she did when she first saw her mother in danger, she put the tips together to the shape of a boomerang and they gleamed. She switched the sais turned boomerang to her right hand and came to a stop from her run. Using the momentum from her sliding stop and her own demon strength, she threw the weapon with deadly speed so fast that it could barley be seen. Kaguya outstretched her hand, making her mirror float just in front of her fingers, and her weapon bounced off a barrier and came back at her. Mika caught it with out difficulty and tried to think. Kagura fights with the elements and Kaguya fights with magic of the mirror, which is unpredictable due to the fact that they excel in illusions. Kagura then moved swiftly to the left and unleashed her wind blades. Mika growled as she barely moved out of the way. Taking her own sais, she made horizontal slashes in the air. Her Bi-ate (fire strike) attack looked just like Kaguras wind blades, but they were on fire. Kagura tried to create a wind to blow them away and almost caught on fire easier. Mika smirked...elements need each other to work in a sense...fire needs air and wind to grow.

Mika needed to find a way to get them down. She knew if she jumped, or got to far off the ground where she couldn't reach it fast enough or control a free fall, Kagura would eat her up. But Kaguya obviously had some kind of power within her. As if she read her thoughts, Kaguya began to chant in a language Mika wasn't sure she ever heard of. For some reason, she felt enticed to watch her...she couldn't move, or breathe really. All she could do was watch Kaguya's mirror. Kagura lowered her feather enough so Mika could clearly see in the mirror. Kaguya's voice drifted into her ears. "Mika...look into the mirror. You don't know who you are, do you? You are fox, yet dog...you desire the fox within you, the vixen. But the power of the dog entices you. Is this what you want?"

Inuyasha

Inuyasha cursed and jumped yet again to avoid another tentacle. He took a moment to glance at Sango and Miroku, who were fighting tirelessly. Sesshomaru and Hakudoushi were two white blurs to even his demon eyes, and Mika...she was just watching Kaguya. Inuyasha noticed where the girl’s stare was directed at; she was looking into the mirror.

"Mi-" he tried to call out. But someone cut him off.

"Inuyasha, look out!" Huyana came at him at a blur. He was to late to notice that Naraku had took advantage of his protective instincts to make sure everyone was okay to plunge a tentacle straight through the hanyous mid-section. His breath hitched in his throat as Huyana cut the tentacle off, only to watch it reattach. "Are you alright?" Huyana asked him. Inuyasha waved him off and stood, his hand clutching his abdomen.

"Is that, Emiko?" he asked, horrified, looking at the floating form of his mate.

"It's the full moon, she changed, but Naraku must have done something to make her humanoid instead." Inuyasha coughed as he used tetsuiga as a crutch. Huyana growled as red outlined his molten eyes.

"YOU BASTARD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" he cried as he came at Naraku. Naraku chuckled as Huyana hit yet another barrier.

"Emiko koi, awaken." Naraku said soothly. The first thing that happened is her head turned to the sky. The bubble around her disappeared and she landed gracefully on the ground in a crouch. "Kill them all, but start with the fox." Emiko said nothing. Her head snapped up and her eyes opened. Huyana gasped at the redness of his mate’s eyes. Nothing of Emiko was there...not recondition, not love, just the thrill of the kill. She was completly feral...

Slowly, she gave a twisted smile that showed her fangs, which were longer than usual, and flexed her claws. In the blink of an eye, she was in front of him, and made a swipe for his head. Taking out his staff, he tapped the top of her head while jumping up at the same time. She blinked twice, but yet looked unfazed. She gave the smirk again, making his youkai inside go wild again to tame her. The gleam in her eye told him that she would definitely be a challenge.

Out of nowhere, Emiko ducked and rolled to the side. Sesshomaru had tried to sneak up behind her and grab her neck. She turned and swiped his chest, breaking his armor but not his skin. Sesshomaru pulled out tokijin and Emiko flexed her claws. Huyana poised himself and staff into a fighting position. He and Sesshomaru understood each other. With two against one, maybe they could take her down. Unexpectedly, Hakudoushi was a white blur as he came at Sesshomaru with claws out. Emiko took the chance to jump at Huyana and missed. He sidestepped and hit her on the black of the neck, clouding her vision. Emiko was fighting wild. She was fighting just to do it. Huyana doubted that Naraku had control over her after all. Making sure Hakudoushi was preoccupied by Sesshomaru, Huyana took after Emiko, who had jumped away and into the tree line. He used all his strength to keep up with the girl who was jumping from branch to branch. As soon as me made to jump into the branch to capture her, she stopped short and jumped down, successfully evading him. Huyana thought of something, there was a huge rock coming up that was covered in vines, and it would be a dead end. He was starting to worry about what would happen then. He could feel his inner demon just below the barrier he normally kept it at bay with. He knew his eyes were reddish by now. He was turning feral from the chaos, and the fact that he was chasing a women who was his mate is not helping...

Emiko

She was so lost. All she could see was red, everywhere like a blood shower, and her body had a mind of its own. Its actions made her emotions go crazy, although they wouldn't show on her face. She was angry that Naraku had done this...waited until she was full demon to try and turn her on her family. She could see everything that was going on, but she couldn't stop her actions. All she could do was avert the hits and lunges at the last minute. Now, she was trying to run away from it all...just to go hid somewhere until the moon ended. Once she wasn't near Naraku, she could control her body but not her urges. She was at least grateful for that. She had half the mind to turn right around and slice Naraku to pieces, but she needed to stay away from him. She noticed that Huyana had picked up chase on her at the last second. She had stopped short and jumped to the ground, using full power to push even harder. She could feel Huyana right behind her and his aura flaring. She had to stop...she was getting tired, and he couldn't last much longer without losing control. Up ahead looked like a good place, seeing as it was a huge cliff that she was at the bottom of. Vines twined up the rocks and through them, making them dangerous to scale.

Slowing down a bit, she gasped as a huge weight cashed into the small of her back. She yelped as she took the weight of Huyana, and she tried to keep control. Her instincts were refusing to just let her be tackled and let the person live; they refused to let her be tamed. Growling, she grabbed his biceps and attempted to control how they landed. They came to a skidding halt; dust and dirt kicked up around them and she took the advantage to try and take off again. She only got about 3 steps before she was on her stomach, and then flipped over to meet a pair of eyes that more red than gold. Huyana's hands were on her shoulders and his thighs squeezing her hips as he straddled her waist.

Forcing her ears forward in determination, she made to bare her teeth and barley moved her lips before Huyana's fangs were buried in her neck. She gasped and her body went still. She whimpered in defeat; Huyana let go and licked the blood slowly from her neck. Emiko held completely still; the red from Huyana's eyes had not completly left, and she did not want to tempt him into anything.

Licks turned to kisses and whimpers turned to moans. Emiko knew she should stop him...the more he did, and the more she enjoyed it, the hotter the mark Naraku got. It was until Huyana had kissed all of her neck and he had reached Narakus mark that he stopped and growled. Emiko opened her eyes and looked down at the frustrated fox. She reached down and began to stroke his ears.

"We'll be together again koi, if not in life then in death..." Emiko said softly.

"I'd rather it be life." Huyana confessed, his eyes completly gold again. Emiko smiled sadly. Huyana kissed her quickly on the lips before getting off of her. "Come on, we're going to kill Naraku-"

"No!" Emiko yelled, getting up and snatching her hand from him. Huyana looked hurt.

"No? Emiko-"

"No Huyana, it's not like that. I want more than anything to be with you, you know that. We have children to prove it! But if I go back near Naraku, I'll be under his spell again, and I won't be able to control myself! He'll make me kill you!" Huyana had said something to her softly, but she didn't hear it. All she could hear was wind, and a soft voice.

"What?" she asked it. Huyana looked questionably at her. She was looking at him, but it was more like through him.

'Kill him.' it said again. She immediately knew who it was.

"NO! Go away Naraku, I don't belong to you! I won't kill him and you can't make me!" she screamed desperately. It suddenly felt as though a force had slammed into her head. She fell forward onto her knees and screamed in pain. Huyana rushed to her side to comfort her and ask what's wrong, but she couldn't hear him over her own screams and the howling wind, but the wind wasn't blowing. Narakus hideous laugh echoed in her head. Emiko began to cry...he would never go away, never leave her alone. Hope seemed lost even though she barley had begun to fight. She screamed again; she could feel her instincts completly take over again; the red in her eyes; the extension of her claws and fangs. She tried to warn Huyana away, who was currently in front of her shaking her shoulders, but she couldn't. She felt the tears stop and a smirk play on her face. The man she loved so much backed away from her in fear and caution. Then, in pure rage, he turned to face the man in the baboon pelt. She felt disgusted that her youkai recognized the youkai as a mate.

Huyana lunged at his 'mate'. She was confused however; her youkai recognized Naraku as her mate, but her soul said that Huyana was the rightful one. Unfortunately, her soul wasn't the one in charge. Huyana had barley made it out of the way in time to avoid Emiko's claws. Instead, she had hit Naraku. Evidently, her youkai and soul decided to reject them both and kill them until one could tame her. Huyana ducked her swipe and jumped to the left to avoid her deadly attacks. He then took out his bow to help him along. Every few strikes, he would hit her on a pressure point just enough to stun her for a second. When she had made a kick for his head, he grabbed it and secured it on his shoulder before taking his staff and swiping her remaining foot from under her. She landed on her stomach with a grunt and had only pushed her upper body off the ground when Huyana grabbed her mid-section with both arms and dug his teeth into the nape of her neck. She howled ad struggled but found it fruitless. She suddenly found herself soaring through the air. Without removing his teeth from her neck, Huyana had successfully managed to dodge one of Naraku’s tentacles. Emiko gave out a whimper and let her head go limp. Huyana released her neck but not her body.

A silver blur had pierced through the place where Naraku's heart should be and landed point first in the cliff. Huyana had seen this weapon before; it was Kit’s sai. The girl herself came shooting towards them with awing speed.

“It’s over Naraku, you can’t have her!” Mika growled. Emiko gave a weak smile at her daughter’s courage. She wondered weather Huyana knew if they were looking at their daughter.

Naraku chuckled as he sent a shower of tentacles at them. Mika ducked and dodged, twisted and twirled, and came out with only a few scratches here and there.

“WIND SCAR!” a roar came through the trees. Mika, Huyana, and Emiko jumped out of the way as the waves of yellow energy came crashing through the trees. The baboon pelt was torn to shreds from the blast. Mika wasted no time in igniting her sai's and lighting the scene on fire. In Huyana’s arms, Emiko began to chant a very old spell of purification. She didn’t like to do it much because afterwards it left her human. She didn’t get hurt very much during the spell, but it did tingle. Once the energy got too much for him, Huyana backed off and went to the edge of the forest. Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Mika, and Kilala backed off as fresh energy from the hanyou-miko fell over the entire clearing and blinded them all from the light. When they were able to see, it looked as though nothing had happened. The grass was freshly green, the trees were healthy and unscathed, and the scuffmarks in the ground were gone. Emiko had purified the entire area and turned it holy.

Ignoring the feeling that such a newly, holy place gave him, he ran over to the cliff’s foot to see a human Emiko lying on the ground. He lifted her up and leaned her against his chest. To his relief, the mark Naraku had left faded into nothing. He sniffed it to make sure it was all gone.

“Jerk, you don’t even ask if I’m okay, you just go for the mark?” came his mate’s weary voice. He smiled.

“Ofcorse I know your okay. Your Emiko Higurashi, your always okay.”

“Then why are you bear hugging me? I can’t breathe.” Emiko chocked. Huyana blushed and released her. They looked at each other for a second before engulfing in a passionate kiss.

“I’m so sorry-“

“Shhh. It’s alright. It’s no one’s fault.”

After minutes of crying, Emiko turned to her family. Miroku and Sango were all right, but apparently Miroku had a bad gash on his chest that Sango kept fussing over. Inuyasha was sitting in a tree and Mika was fussing over a wound to Inuyasha’ stomach. Emiko’s eyebrows furrowed however. Where was Sesshomaru?

“Hey, Outo? Did Sesshomaru leave?” Inuyasha looked over at her from his argument and shrugged. He was in battle with Hakudoushi from what I remember.” Emiko’s eyes darkened as she got up and ran as fast as her human legs could carry her to the scene.

Sesshomaru lay on the ground. He was only wearing his pants (I forget what their called) and his boots. What worried her was, he was lying in a pool of blood. Her son was standing over him with a large sword in hand, poised to stab. Huyana came running behind her, Mika in tow. Mika, for some reason, was crying. Ignoring the tears, Emiko turned to swipe the girl’s sai and threw it, tears blinding her vision. It hit its target…in the chest of her son. Emiko walked slowly over to the boy. He had just about no marks but a few scratches. Gently, she closed his eyes as she kneeled by him. She began to cry…he barley had the chance to live. Turning o her uncle, she took the sword at his waist, the Tensaiga. Sesshomaru opened his eye.

“He held back on me.” The lord stated in an emotionless voice.

“You wanted to die?” Emiko questioned. It didn’t really matter to her. Now he knew what it felt like to be rendered helpless.

“No. I just thought that you would want to know that your son was not a killer at heart.” Sesshomaru said gently. His voice was still deep and powerful despite his condition. The corner of Emiko’s mouth twitched as a tear broke a path down her cheek.

Reaching over his waist, she took hold of the hilt of tensaiga. “What are you doing?” he asked her. Is he really that arrogant to think he would survive these wounds? Or did he think she would steal the sword and watch him die. In answer to his question, she raised an eyebrow. “I would figure that you would want me this way…dead.” The eyebrow got even higher.

“Since when do you care of what I wanted? Look, if you think I’m going to sit here and watch you die, forget it. I can’t forget what you id to me, but I can remember what you did for me. I wouldn’t have expected that you of all people would come to my rescue. The least I can do is help you out. You won’t survive these wounds. They are worse than what you had when you fought over tetsuiga. You can’t possibly be that arrogant. My miko blood won’t allow me to leave you helpless, especially since your family. So shut up and hold still.” Emiko had two more tears running down her face. She had no idea what she was crying for. Maybe it was the loss of her son; Maybe it’s the new respect she has for her uncle; maybe because Naraku was finally dead. Who knows, so she didn’t think about it.

Beckoning Huyana over to the scene, she held the sword in both hands. As a human, Emiko is rather strong for a woman. Even then, the sword seemed rather heavy. Huyana stood behind her and helped her hold the sword up. He obviously knew that the sword required demonic energy because Emiko could feel it coursing through. As she predicted, the only reason why tensaiga didn’t reject them was because she had the family blood running through her veins. Together, they squinted their eyes and saw the small green goblins from hell. What surprised and amused Emiko however, was that the tiny creature seemed to be pushed back by a large, wounded, white dog, just as transparent as they were, that was standing over Sesshomaru, who had his eyes closed. It seemed that even though he knew he was going to die, he still fought until the end. ‘Or he’s jut to stubborn to let himself be taken by goblins.’ Emiko thought amused. Together, they swiped the sword through the creatures and the dog. Instantly, the dog was healed and the creatures disappeared. Emiko smiled, and dropped the sword as she turned and kissed Huyana. He stumbled a bit, seemingly caught off-guard, but embraced her anyway.

Inuyasha came out of the trees, helping Sango support a wounded Miroku, and nearly dropped him when he started to laugh hysterically. Emiko, puzzled at what was so funny, turned around. Instead of a now healed Sesshomaru, there was a large, white, fluffy dog that was completly healed. The dog was currently sitting and glaring daggers into Emiko’s head. She laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head.

“Hey, your alive now aren’t you?” she giggled.

“Inuyasha, this means you’re the new Lord of the West.” Huyana pointed out as he bowed. Sango and Miroku jumped and bowed their heads. Emiko smiled, she was princess, why the hell would she bow?

“Keh, who the hell said I would want to be Lord of the West anyway?”

“Oh cut it out Inuyasha. Sit.” Everyone turned skyward. Coming towards them over the trees was Hachi, with Mika, Aiko, Kurama, Shippou, and Kagome onboard. She was close enough the hear Inuyasha’s comment and correct him for it.

“Didn’t I tell you not to come back until I got you?” Inuyasha argued, picking himself up from the dirt.

“Well,” Kagome shot back, “I’ve been gone nearly two weeks! What the hell took you, I was worried sick!”

“We were fighting Naraku, it took some time ya know!” Kagome rolled her eyes and walked up to him.

“Oh just shut up and kiss me.” Kagome smiled as she pulled the stunned hanyou in for a passionate kiss. Emiko blushed and turned away towards her uncle. As she neared him, he began to growl.

“Dude, I’m from the future. Your not going to change so you might want to get used to it.” Emiko smirked.

Mika walked towards the body of her brother. He laid there, lifelessly, with a hole in his chest where his heart should be. Tears built in her eyes…yes, she knew that her brother was doomed to this fate, but that didn’t mean she wanted it to be true. She would have at least given him a chance and tried to work it out. Apart of her hated him for betraying her, and succumbing to Naraku’s poison, but the other part found that she couldn’t hate him because he was brave, and took as much of the poison he could so she wouldn’t.

A hand fell on her shoulder. She looked up into the eyes of Huyana. Gently, he raised her to a stand and looked her in the eye.

“Who are you? Be honest.” He said softly. Mika smiled, and stood on her toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

“I’m your future.” She said softly. With that, she vanished; jumping back to the well, never to return. Emiko walked over, her hand on his shoulder. He turned around.

“She kissed me!” he said as if Emiko had accused him.

“Relax koi, I know her. She didn’t mean anything romantic by it. If she did, then she has a lot of issues.” Emiko said smiling.

10 years later

Aiko, Kurama, Shippou, and Mika were fully grown (in youkai standards). Kagome was a beautiful woman now, still mated to Inuyasha, who was still as grumpy as ever. Sango and Miroku have 4 children: Tsuyou, Naneru, Chisai, and Goshinko. Naneru and Chisai being girls, and the other two boys. Surprisingly, Sango was 6 months pregnant with their fifth child. Kagome was jumping for joy, while Inuyasha constantly told the monk to try and keep it in his pants. For some reason, the children of the slayer and the monk LOVE to play with uncle Inuyasha and Fluffy (aka Sesshomaru).

Right now, as they all rightfully can, they happy families live in the castle of the West. Sesshomaru has his own room of course, and Rin was now about 18. Just two days ago, Tsume, a young prince, had asked for Rin’s hand in marriage. Sesshomaru nearly fainted, but instead settled on trying to rip off Tsume’s head. For the Lord’s reputation, he had been proclaimed dead. Everyone thinks that Sesshomaru the dog has been named after the fallen Lord.

One night, as they were sleeping, Emiko felt a pulse. A tear ran down her face, she knew this day was coming. She woke he children and kissed everyone goodnight. Her father awoke with a questioning eye. Emiko only smiled sadly and gave him a piece of paper as she and her family slipped through the well for the last time.

Inuyasha opened the paper. On it, it read:

I’ve had great times, and I’m so happy to finally know you all. Especially mama. Don’t cry for my absence, for you’ll see me again in a few months. Save your energy, I’m a handful!

Love, with all my heart,

Emiko.

Nine months later, Kagome gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She had white hair and dog-ears. Her eyes were deep blue, and she had claws and tiny fangs. Inuyasha and Kagome smiled on their creation, Kagome giggling when she smiled back. They had no idea hat they were in for…