InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Hero ❯ See You Later ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi people thank you to those who are reading this. In this chapter there is a little crossover between `Spirited Away' but nothing too severe. I don't think I have to do a disclaimer for but just in case I do NOT own Spirited Away or any of its Characters. Ok now enough of me I know you all must be dying for the second chapter …. So I guess I'll talk some more! This weekend I went to…… just joking, here's the chapter that you all waited so long for.

~~~~~~~~~~*&*~~~~~~~~~~

After a little while Sessho lead the monster away from the gang although her gang went with her. She led him to the Spirit World to take a weekend vacation to the Hot Springs owned by Yubaba, where Chihiro would clean him up.

~~** Later on that night back at Kaede's hut **~~

"Inuyasha I know that your mother taught you manners now use them!" Inuyasha glared at his sister over the bowl of Ramen and gave a low growl. "Don't you start with me young man." "Sessho I am curious," the monk started, "how exactly are you Inuyasha's sister?" "Oh, well I am Sesshomaru's twin sister. Our mother gave birth to a litter of three but Mihara died at birth along with our mother. Sesshomaru was told to stay in this time while I was sent to Kagome's time at age 10 to "Grow accustoms to the life ahead of me." as Father put it." "What you're saying is that if Sesshomaru really wanted to harm Kagome he could go through the well?" "No, well not exactly. The same miko who forged the Shikon no Tama put a curse on the well for Father that any body that has his blood in them or is a miko could go between times. But Sesshomaru would not go because while Inuyasha was in his deep sleep he went to Kagome's time to visit me and almost got ran over, not mention it was way too loud for him and nearly bust his ear drum." "That explains a lot." "I guess you could say that." They finished their dinner and went out side to take a walk (it was Sessho's idea).

"Oh Kagome here's part of the jewel, it's not purified yet so you have some work to do." She handed Kagome ten fragments of the jewel. "Thank you, how did you get so many?" "I heard what my stupid brother made you do so I decided to help." "Wait what I made her do?!?!?!?" "Sessho he didn't do it I did." "No shit Sherlock I know that it's just fun to pick on him." Inuyasha just exploded at this and took out the Tetsuaiga. "Prepare your self Sessho!" Sessho burst out laughing but then she recognized that Inuyasha was trying to sniff out the fisher to the Wind Scar.

Aaaaaaawe crap she thought as she disappeared in a flash and came back behind Inuyasha. "Little brother it's rude to use the Wind Scar against the person helping you on the jewel hunt." She grabbed his hand and twisted it in order to make him drop the sword. As the sword left his hands it went back to its rusted form. "Stupid wench how dare you call me rude!" then he remembered what Souta once told him about Kagome calling him rude, arrogant, and obnoxious. "That's it I'm not walking with you any more party pooper." Sessho walked away towards the hut. *WHAM * Miroku hit him with his stick. "OUCH! What the hell was that for?" "You made such a beautiful woman go away." "Beautiful?!?!?"

~~** The next day ~~**

Inuyasha and the gang woke up tot scent of breakfast. Of course Inuyasha was the first one to get up. Sango went to the pot to serve the gang and found a note attached to it.

Dear Kagome and friends,

Sorry for the trouble I caused I'll see ya'll later when I have more shards. Kagome I have my cell phone with me if you want to talk. As a token of my apologies I made you this breakfast. Tell Inuyasha to behave, Miroku to lay off the "Bear me a child..." story or he'll seriously get hurt one day, Sango to keep up the good work, Shippo to stay cute, and you keep being you. Well Equida wants some McDonalds and candy so I'll see you later.

Bye,

Sessho and Friends

Sango passed the letter around and the 2 men got quite upset "I need to behave?!?!?" "I'm going to get hurt?!?!" The rest of the group sighed and ate quietly.

Later that day they went to search for more jewel fragments, and earned about three more shards. Life went back to normal I guess you could say.