InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Hero ❯ Mysterious Note ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello my fellow people! Well if you really like this story will you tell your friends to read this? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Okay I'm sorry I have a lot of reasons to be mad: 1. I'm burned to a crisp from the sun 2. This guy called me a baka for knowing curse words in five different languages 3. <~~~ that guy really pissed me off. 4. Equida called me stupid! So is that good enough? Well after I finish this chapter I'm going to work on my other story. So on with the story or chapter in this case.

Chapter three: Mysterious Note

"Come on Kagome are you sure you don't sense any?" The hanyou said in an irritated voice.

"Yes I'm sure and would you stop asking every five seconds?" She snapped back in an annoyed voice.

They had been wandering all day long looking for the shards but to no avail. After the sun started to set they set up camp for the night. Kagome and Sango went to the hot springs to take a bath as normal and were very cautious to make sure no lecherous monk was following. Miroku stood up and faced the direction of the hot springs.

"Where do you think your going?" He said with his eyes on the Miroku as if to give him the `See you in hell' look. (Ok that's the look your friend gives you if you play with their hair or take their scrunchy, or basically when you piss them off. *sighs* I get that look a lot. @_@)

"Care to join me or just sit their?" He said with a mischievous smile on his face.

"You pervert get your ass back over here!" He said in a serious voice.

Miroku just kept walking towards the girls and hid behind a bush to watch perversely. Inuyasha got up and started swearing to the monk about having to always save his ass and never learns when to stop. He walked to the hot springs and started looking for the lecher. He was sure to stay out of the girl sight and to be very quiet.

"I FOUND YOU, YOU PERVERT!" He screamed and the next thing he knew he was waking up at the campsite and saw Kagome stirring breakfast.

"So you have awakened." Kagome said with an evil grin.

"Yeah, why?" He said still half asleep.

"SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!"

Oi, bitch what the hell was that for?" He screamed at her with a tone that only he can make.

"Did you have a good peak Inuyasha?" Sango said smart-alecky.

"What in the seven hells are you talking `bout?"

(okay now ya'll know its Inu. `cause he the only one who curses that much.)

"You acted as if to find Miroku their but it was all an act to see us um …. well ….. you know." Sango couldn't believe Inuyasha would do such a thing unless she didn't see it herself.

"What's that?" Inuyasha stated curiously.

"POISONOUS INSECTS…… NARAKU!" They all stared at the bug although they were wondering where Naraku was hiding. The insect flew closer and closer to Inuyasha. In its final moments of life the bug managed to give a letter to Inuyasha then *SPLAT * Sango killed it with her boomerang (there I go again…. read my bio. )

Inuyasha looked at the letter and then looked up at Kagome, " uuh Kagome can you read this for me?" (Who would of thought Inuyasha illiterate?)

" Uuuh, sure." She read the note out loud so everyone could hear:

"I see you have been getting stronger along the way and you gather more shards each day. It seems to me that I am the only one who has the rest of the jewel fragments. In a matter of 44 days I shall fight you face to face with no running once and for all. On this day who ever kills a person that person gets the shards of the dead corpse. In this case I request you give the most of the shards to Kagome so when I kill her and give Kikyo back her soul I shall have the jewel in my keeping. I shall also request you train your hardest and best so when I defeat you I will know I defeated you at your best. You may start counting the days at sunrise tomorrow."

"THAT PSYCHO, GROUPIE, CRAZY BASTARD! Is he high or something?!" (Okay he didn't really say that I got caught up in the song Psycho by System of a down ^_^ Thank you Matako-Rin for letting me burn this c.d.)

"THAT BASTARD WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?!?!?!" Inuyasha screamed with pure hate and disgust in his voice.

"Inuyasha calm down we can handle Naraku remember he's no stronger than you." She said as she walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder and played with his hair as the other hand rubbed the base of his cute dog ears. She giggled at his purring.

"Bitch I hate it when you do that." He said while still purring.

"Fine I'll stop." She stepped back from him and started to head back to her seat next to Sango when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him to rub his ears once more.

"I take it back." He said as he started purring again as she petted his ears.

Sango handed Inuyasha a bowl of rice and some wooden chopsticks, "Thank you wench." (sorry he was a little polite but I have to bring up Miroku's question. ^_^)

"Inuyasha I must ask a question that has been bothering for quite some while." Miroku said looking at his bowl of rice, "Why is it you only call Lady Kagome a bitch but every other girl a wench?" Inuyasha just stared at his food and then took a big bite so he could say his mouth was full.

"Isn't it obvious?" Came a plain and unfamiliar voice.

Cliff hanger ha ha I finally found a way to work one in ha ha! ^_~ Review! Review ! Review !