InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Hero ❯ Girl Chat ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok I thought if you didn't laugh at my joke last chapter this should make you laugh although I COULD HAVE DIED! Ok in the past 2 weeks I have lit three things on fire! THREE!!!! Ok here ya go

1. The toaster

2. my aunt's pillow

3. my aunt's/uncle's jacket

and then my aunt and uncle actually trusted ME of all people to light the fire works! A fire work hit my aunt's car and they still let me! my friends think she's crazy for that. Oh but have no fear I past the fire luck to my cousin.

~~&~~*~~*~~&~~

Chapter five: Girl Chat

Sessho and Kagome were walking towards the forest when Sessho heard what her twin said after her last comment she decided to do the same with Kagome as her brothers were doing together. She was going to tell Kagome `The plan' .

"Well you see Kag, there is a rule about mikoes and demons mating or getting married as your time says."

"And what are you going at Sessho? Are you talking about Inuyasha and me? *add a deep dark blush on Kagome right about now* There is absolutely nothing going on between us!"

"That's not what Inuyasha seems to think. And plus everyone knows you two are head over heels for each other."

^v^v^v^ Sessho explains the same to Kagome as Sesshomaru to Inuyasha ^v^v^v^

"Yeah Ses I here what your saying but what if I get pregnant? I mean I can't kill Naraku and have morning sickness at the same time! I'm not a female Buddha or someone!"

"Yes I do realize that but while the chances of that happening are strong there are ways to make that not happen!" Sessho said trying to relax the shaking/blushing miko next to her.

"Care to explain?" The time traveler asked a little demanding ( that sounds a lot like a lil elf I happen to know).

As the she-demon opened her mouth she saw Inuyasha grab Kagome and leap into the air before Sessho could explain the torturous details to her friend. "Hey you little twirt get back here!…I SAID GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" With no reply she leapt in the air and before he new what hit him he was on the ground with Kagome on top of him their lips almost touching. Sessho saw the position they were in and decided to leave the two be. Inuyasha didn't mind the position they were in if only there wasn't a little surprise for Kagome when she went to get up.

"OOOUF! Hey do you mi-" she got cut off by the trance she entered when looking in his eyes. They stayed like that for a while before Inuyasha got an idea to see if Kagome really did like him as much as everyone seemed to know except him.

" See something you like?" With that the trance was broken. Kagome repeated the question in her thoughts and saw what he was doing.

"Hai, always have, always will." Inuyasha's eyes grew the size of basketballs and had the I-can't-believe-my-ears-at-what-you-just-said look in them and to no surprise he gently kissed her, gentle but passionate. After their long breathtaking kiss she tried once more to get up and…

"OOUF! You know even when your on the bottom you seem to keep me down with you. Why is that?" Kagome just looked in his eyes again but before she entered the trance,

"I don't want to ever let go.. Got a problem with that?" And welcome back the Inuyasha everyone knows and loves... well partially.

>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<< ;<<<<

Yes, yes I know I'm a smart ass so sue me! *lawyers appear* aaaaaaah not literally I can't afford it! *Lawyers remain * What do ya'll want some tea or something *lawyer one muffles something about disclaimer * CRAP! here! Id o not own Inuyasha or any other Anime only my dog and this story so blah!!! Happy? I said it but u can't see it me know dirty tricks for lawyers! Ok I'll shut up now.)

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^^v^v^v^v^v^

"I happen to enjoy it but if I didn't have to really go pee I would enjoy it more." She said with a smirk on her face.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEW go then I don't want piss all over me! Even if it is yours!" He removed his ankles and she ran like hell to the bushes and relieved her self. When she was done she headed back towards where Inuyasha was previously laying but a hand quickly jerked her into the deeper part of the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&&~~~~~~~~~

This would be a good place to stop ne? lets see how many words… only 591 hm I think I can type another four hundred-ten words… maybe. Or maybe I should go downstairs and watch KiKaider? I think I should weigh this….. WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING? I'll type another 410 words. So la and here are more words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~&&~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome was about to scream when she was caught off guard by another kiss, this one not so passionate but still a kiss. She tried to pull away to see who had captured her but her body denied her and instead cuddled up to him.

"Did I scare ya?"

*Smack smack* "Sit boy!"

*WHAM!* "Oi what was that for? You could have just not kiss back but now I know you'll kiss anyone who'll kiss you."

"SIT! * WHAM!* NO I KNEW IT WAS YOU BUT NOT UNTILL YOU KISSED ME YOU JERK!" She screamed where all the birds flew away, bye bye birdies. She bent down and sat on his back and gently began to rub his `twitchies' (ok I know but that's what I call his ears now because they twitch all damn day!) he growled that sounded more like a purr but he wouldn't dare let her hear it. Too late she heard and thought it was quite funny but restrained herself from laughing.

~~@@~~**~~&&~~^^~~$$~~

"They're at it again." Sesshomaru said with annoyance growing more and more noticeable.

"Would you stop eavesdropping and give them a break I mean you know what might just happen so you eavesdrop? You're worse than Miroku." Sessho said very calmly.

"I'm sorry to interrupt ya'll's conversation but I'm pretty sure no can get worse tha- HENTAI! MIRRROOOOOKUUUUUU! KUTABARE! Get your god Damn ass back here you Kisama!" Sango ended up chasing Miroku for about 5 seconds and Miroku ended up with about 20 bumps on his head that basically looked like one big bump from all his beatings. After a short while Sango, Kagome, and Sessho went to the hot springs so Kagome could spill her guts out, Sango let off some steam, and Sessho to clear her Demonic strong senses.

"So ladies how was your day?" Sessho broke the annoying silence. After that question Kagome spilled out what you already know so I'm not going to repeat.

"Well I heard everything and I didn't even know he was ticklish on his sides I'll remember that in battle. By the way have you decided on your answer?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KUKUKUKU(AKA MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) I HAVE A CLIFFY! 2 FOR THAT MATTER BUT THEN AGAIN YA'LL DON'T GIVE A DAMN YA'LL ARE GOING TO KILL ME MUWAHAHAHAHA!*CHOKES ON EVIL LAUGHTER * oops well tell me what you think I am dying to hear. Death threats (I love those), comments, complements(love those too), question, requests, anything really just review I want ummmmm lets say 15 reviews for my ransom. Me no update if you no review and if sum thinks I never typed that disclaimer me no own u no sue happy? okie dokie bye bye its 1:37 in the morning and just got done watching the Eminem MTV clips its good so bye bye now. Ha I just finished typing the 6th chapter there for I can update any time now but I want 15 reviews 1st !