InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 10


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bing booonnnggg

Students shuffled to their classes as the warning bell went off, carrying their books in their hands, backpacks and shoulder bags on. Kagome was one of these. Yellow back pack, blue-plaid skirt, knee socks, black shoes, black jacket with white buttons, white under shirt, and a blue-paid scarf tied in a bow around her neck. The same outfit every school day.

She filed into the classroom, taking her seat by the window and unpacking her supplies from her backpack she would need to start English with. Eri was absent today, Yuka was busy with after school activities, which thankfully left Ayumi. She was always wise and kind to Kagome…perhaps even if her secret were somehow leaked…she would be able to still have a friend in Ayumi.

No, she would just have to be sure it stayed a secret. She nervously tugged on her sleeve, making sure the tattoo was hidden easily. She was only worried about her hip tattoo…she just prayed the bottoms would cover it…

Bing boooooonnnggg

“Welcome class," the teacher greeted, opening the book on his desk. “Open your books to page ninety-eight, we will continue where we left off on Friday.” The class opened the pages of their books to the directed page. Kagome did so as well, staring out of the glass next to her and down to the courtyard below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“I don’t know how much more I can take before I kill him.”

Kagome shut her locker laughing. “I thought you knew from the first night that he was… this way.” They both turned to look at Miroku, who had cornered a young freshman, flirting with the blushing girl.

“I didn’t know he came on to every living thing with boobs and a vagina!” She hissed, leaning against the cool metal as she watched the distasteful display.

Kagome laughed, patting Sango. “Yeah…so how was your first day at this school?”

“Good.” She sighed. “Glad to be in all your classes, though it is rather odd.”

“Yeah,” Kagome agreed, nodding. “Well…” She looked down at her watch. “Crap I’m gonna miss the bus! Catch you at home?”

“Yeah but-“ Kagome raced off, grabbing Miroku and hauling ass out of the school. She didn’t understand…Inuyasha had said she had a study group after school, why was she taking the bus?

She guessed she would find out later, for now she had to drive over to her father’s dojo for regular training.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The empty bowl clanked as Kagome dropped her spoon into it, wiping her mouth quickly with her napkin.

“Precious, I told you to be quieter while you eat did I not?”

Kagome sighed exaggeratedly. “But it’s so quiet here…and…cold.”

Inuyasha made a movement to call over a butler. “What temperature would you prefer to have it set-?”

“Not that kind of cold.” She sighed again. “Like…heartless cold.”

With a wave of his hand Inuyasha dismissed the butler, repositioning himself to take another sip of soup. “And how would you prefer to fix that?”

The corner of her mouth scrunched up. “I dunno… My family and I usually use this time to talk about our day…about life…about something.”

“Very well, how was your day Precious?”

“Mine?” She pointed to herself.

“Yes, yours.”

Kagome looked around a little nervously, not expecting him to suddenly ask her. “Good? I guess… I had a hard time covering the tattoo on my hip, but the bottom covered it pretty well. No thanks to you.”

“Good. Kitten?” He sipped his soup, ignoring her temporary anger.

“Oh it was perfect master! We had great fun at the academy today!”

“I’ll bet.” Kagome grumbled, sipping her water as she tried to drown out Yura’s annoying voice as she proceeded to talk about her day.

“I learned a wonderful new trick to try out on Master’s dick.” Both Master and Pet turned their attention to Kagome when she suddenly choked on her water, coughing and gasping for air.

Inuyasha reached over, patting Kagome’s back. “Are you alright Precious?”

“Fine.” She rasped, slapping away his hand as she brought her coughing under control.

Yura sneered at her, but continued. “It’s just a delightful little idea…we got to test it out on rubber dicks in the class room and teacher gave me an A-plus on it!”

“Well you know Yura…it’s a good thing it was a rubber dick… that’s about the only thing you can keep hard isn’t it?”

Inuyasha growled a warning at Kagome, effectively stifling Yura’s response. “Precious. While you are a pet in my house, you will treat others with the proper respect.”

“A whore can only deserve so much respect.” Kagome stood instinctively when Yura did, fuming and looking like she might just jump over the table.

“Shut up!” She snarled. “Just because I’m not from some low-class scum like you doesn’t make me a whore. I’m from a well-bred family! My blood has status! Before you became his pet you could disappear and the world wouldn’t even know or care!”

Kagome was furious as she moved to leap at Yura, kicking and snarling as Inuyasha’s guards dragged her out of the room, Inuyasha following soon after.

“Let go of me!” She growled, clawing at the burly man’s arm.

“Drop her Ray.” He did, practically slamming her into the ground.

Kagome sat up, glaring daggers through her messy bangs. With a wave of Inuyasha’s hand, the two men walked away and closed the door behind them, leaving only Kagome and Inuyasha in the hall.

He sighed pacing lightly. “Four days,” He sighed. “You’ve been here four days and it seems you still can’t understand where you are!”

Kagome bit her lip, not daring to say anything at the moment. “Yura is a pet like you. However, she seems to know her manners better than you. It puzzles me as to why you feel a need to shoot her down. At this rate I feel I might have to take action and it will probably not be in your favor.”

“But she-!”

“She didn’t do nothing wrong. You started the shit tonight.” He slumped gracefully into the chair.

Kagome eyed him suspiciously when she noticed his speech change. Maybe it changed to be so informal when he got angry…

“I’m tired. Go to your room.”

Kagome stared at him a moment, but still rose and brushed herself off. “Fine.” She ground out, stomping up to her room, slamming the door shut when she got there.

Inuyasha’s ears flinched when the loud sound rang from upstairs, and kneaded his head. Because of his appearance in the press, he had learned -no- he had become programmed to not lose his cool, to act with a bit of class; to hide behind his mask. Something about her brought out the true him, the rash and outspoken man who thought he could do anything. His speech and posture had been so well trained, he was now graceful in his sleep… so why was it now that his stained glass window shattered in front of her?

He didn’t know, but somewhere deep inside, he knew it was eat or be eaten, and he would never allow himself to be swallowed whole. In time he would break her and his worries would be gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Inuyasha had just gotten home on Wednesday when he got the letter. Cursing, he took it into his office and ripped it open to see how much the fine was this time.
He thought he had been careful! He had that new radar detector put up in his car and it had been working so well up until now! He unfolded a section, staring curiously at the speeding fine.

First street? I come from the other direction from work… when did I…?

He unfolded the rest, noting the date, time, car, and the faces in the picture. The page shook before he crumpled it and threw it on his desk.

She had snuck out and she had almost gotten away with it. That bitch was too smart for her own good. His eyes blinked teal as he headed for the door. He’d had enough of her rudeness, of how she always thought she could get away, her denial of his ownership.

It ended now.

She needed to understand her sin. And the price she would pay…would be irreplaceable.