InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 12


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Inuyasha drove to the studio going way over the limit, yet never being caught once by a “pig”. Probably because all undercover cops knew who owned the only Bugatti Veyron in town and wouldn’t dare stop him.

He was feeling refreshed, empowered, manly. He could feel the image he worked so hard to build showing through his naturally ill-mannered self. The world didn’t want a brat, they wanted elegance. His brother happened to be one of the most sought after bachelors of his time. Why girls liked him he would never understand.

Squealing his tires through the gate turned every head onto him; attention well deserved in his mind. Inuyasha felt like he could take on the world--a feeling he had rarely experienced. Inuyasha pulled the keys from the ignition, sliding easily out of his perfectly parked car and walking in through the front doors.

“Inuyasha, darling!” A stylish man opened his arms, embracing the hanyou in a hug.

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, taking off his sunglasses completely. “Hello Jakotsu.”

“You’re two minutes late but- what is it about you today? You didn’t go and do something without my permission did you?” He jested, flipping his dark hair. If it wasn’t for his flat chest, Inuyasha would seriously suspect that his adoring assistant was a transvestite. Instead, he was fairly certain that the man who wore cleverly designed shirts from Prada, sequined scarves of various colors, and perfectly pressed slacks was gay. Especially since he’d never seen him with a woman.

“Jakotsu…” He warned, a vein throbbing in his head.

The man laughed and patted him on the back roughly as he led him to one of the back rooms. “Oh Inuyasha you’re as silly as ever. You should know by now that I can tell when my man is getting some good action in the bedroom. So tell me who is it that I’m going to have to steal away?”

Inuyasha walked into the styling-room and sat in the designated chair, the door clicking closed behind them. “I have obtained a new pet,” he replied with a grin.

Jakotsu gaped at him, pulling up a chair to sit in front of him. “You have? How?”

Inuyasha smirked. “I saved her life, she’s mine for a year. I took her for the first time last night.”

Jakotsu smiled with him, reaching behind to the lighted dresser and pulling out several instruments he’d somehow obtained. “Pets are delightful little things aren’t they?” Most men--and few women--owned pets if they had the means to do so, it was just something socially accepted among the rich and famous. Lower class saw it as something else and often outcast such people.

“Well,” Jakotsu clapped his hands together, trying to decide which step of makeup he wanted to use on him first. “Let’s get you all fabulous for your video conference!”

“Just make sure I don’t look pretty like you.” Inuyasha smiled up at him and taking the paperwork he was being handed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bing boooonnnngggg

Students hurled out of their classrooms, wanting to be away from their desks as quickly as possible. Three students were not among these crowds of bustling bodies, but instead they sauntered slowly down the halls, smiling and laughing about various subjects.

Kagome was happier than she’d ever been and she had no idea though she mostly gave the credit to the little blue pills that had been left beside her daily rose this morning.

Currently, the subject was on the newest pop idol in America, Hannah Montana.

“She’s so young! I can’t believe she’s so famous already!” Sango exclaimed.

“I know right,” Kagome agreed, bobbing her head as they all moved to one side of the hallway, forming a near triangle. “But I really think she’s going to go far.”

“Especially with that face.” Both girls looked at Miroku for a moment, with almost quizzical looks. You could almost say they really weren’t expecting him to honestly be attracted to a young girl… but boys, will be boys. “I’d fuck her in a heartbeat.”

Both women slapped either cheek before walking angrily away, muttering curses about him in their wake.

“Hey, you have to get to your study group right?”

A light bulb clicked in Kagome’s head as she whipped around, grabbing Miroku’s wrist to check the time.

2:35

“Oh shit I’m late!” Kagome took off in a sprint in the other direction, waving to them as she weaved in and out of students. “I’ll see you at the house Sango!”

The girl stood there watching her leave with a very confused face. “But… the library is the other way….”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kagome panted and heaved as she sucked in air from running to the bus and off it straight to the little building she always visited three days a week. It was in one of the less wealthy parts of town, but the dirty bricks around the building gave it a homely feeling.

Through the lacey windows, Kagome could see her happy little family hard at work as usual. A bell chimed as she entered the building, yet not one head dared to acknowledge her.

Except one.

“You’re late.” A gruff voice reprimanded as she ran past several girls, standing in a row with a slight beat of music behind them.

“I know, I know I’m sorry Kouga. I’ll get changed right now.” He smiled after her, his icy-blue eyes watching her as she slid into the changing room. That was the woman he was going to marry.

Shaking himself from his thoughts he went back to his class. “One, two, three, four! One, two, jump, two- keep it up girls.”

Each of the girls, dressed in various leotards of all colors, danced in sync to the music as they had been taught. The one missing place was quickly filled by Kagome as she rushed out in her traditional black uniform, gracefully falling into place next to her peers.

Kouga watched her with silent, approving eyes. Kagome would be his one ticket to fame and happiness. Of this, he was sure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dinner was unusually quiet between Kagome and Yura, something that surprised the Master. Usually he was beating them off each other when they came within even ten feet of the other, but not tonight. This was his first indication that something was going on, and he was determined to figure it out.

He didn’t even bother to hide his expression as his eyes roamed Kagome’s body, taking in her curves to the fullest. Since their little “meeting” last night, he could visibly see the change in her body. Her breasts had become fuller and her ass seemed to fill out her jeans just that much better. If he could possibly bring up something to get her on edge, perhaps he would get a chance to spank that fine ass of hers. Not that he needed a reason, he just enjoyed seeing her face flush with anger.

“How was your day, Kitten?” Inuyasha inquired, picking up a glass of red wine to take a sip.

Yura tensed, but forced a smile for her master. “It was wonderful Master, how was yours?”

“Pleasant.” He smirked. “What did you do in school today?”

Yura ruffled her hair back a little, trying to calm her nerves. “Normal…things. Nothing new really…”

Inuyasha nodded once, cutting another piece of his meat to eat. “And you, Precious? How was your day?”

Kagome remained quiet for a few moments, making Inuyasha’s heart pound. Would she be defiant already. Unfortunately she answered him. “Fine.”

He stopped eating for a moment, pointing his fork in her direction, shaking it. “I won’t take that tone from you, Precious.”

Kagome slammed her silverware down, glaring back at him. “She gave you the exact same answer in more words!”

“I’m warning you, Kagome. I’ve had a long day, but that doesn’t mean I too tired to punish you.” He smiled deviously, baring a fang to her.

Suddenly, Kagome realized he was egging her on; he wanted this! Well he wouldn’t have it.

She forced herself to relax, then stuck her lower lip out in a mock pout. “I am sorry Master,” she purred. “I was wrong, please forgive me.” For good measure she bared her throat to him, looking apologetically at him. She smiled only when he went back to eating, feeling very victorious for once.

The rest of the dinner was finished in silence. However, Kagome was the first to ask to be excused when the clock in the dining hall chimed eight. Inuyasha allowed her to leave, though she left behind more than a little curiosity.

Once the door was shut, Yura made her move.

Scooting subtly closer to her master, she twirled her fork around in the chocolate sauce on her plate. “Master?” Her voice was soft and coated in sugar.

“Hmm?” He glanced over at her, closing the book at his left.

“I was just wondering,” she asked, making tears form in her eyes as she sniffled. “Have I been a bad Pet?”

His eyebrows shot up. “Uhhhh, I’m not sure what you mean, Kitten.”

She sniffed again. “Well, I mean… you just got that girl so fast… and it seems like everything has been getting awkward between us, I was just worried that I had done something to make you dislike me.”

“No, Kitten,” he assure her, brushing a stray tear from her cheek. “I desired a second pet in the household and that is it. I promise.”

She sniffed dramatically again, moving to fiddle with her napkin. “So… I’m still important to you?”

“Of course,” he wrapped a hand around her neck, pulling her close and placing a gentle kiss on her pouting lips, coated in gloss. With the skill of a woman who had been well trained in the lingual arts, she swiped her tongue across his lower lip then thrust it into his mouth. With a soft moan, she cocked her head to the side, parting her lips and deepening the kiss.

Wrapping an arm around his neck, she gently slid from her chair to his, seating herself into his lap. With a smile he gladly accepted this, wrapping an arm around her waist and tugging her close. Her chest strained against the inside of her halter top as it pressed against him, her fingers drawing circles on his shoulder.

He groaned, readjusting her in an instant to sit in his lap with her back to him, her panties already on the ground. Both of them were panting and excited while he undid his pants and pushed up the bottom of her skirt, rubbing his cock against her bare ass. She cried out, spreading her legs and leaning back, tilting her head to the side to kiss him once again.

“Get rid of her Master,” she gasped, pulling her face from his. He stilled instantly, and she looked at him with the best, seductive eyes that she could muster. “I’m the only one you need, Master.”

Inuyasha bared his teeth at her, grabbing a fistful of her short, dark locks and yanking her head backwards. His other hand both shoved her legs apart and thrust himself in deep inside her. Yura screamed in pleasure, arching her back and crying out broken pieces of his name as he filled her completely. Fangs nipped at the small mark on her shoulder, while another hand moved to touch a different mark just above her stomach.

Both off them made her quiver in his arms, screaming and crying out as he fucked her ruthlessly, begging him for more. Then, suddenly, she was sent over the top, cumming hard with a wail of pleasure. Once she’d reached this, Inuyasha cleared the table in one swing, sending dishes to the floor in a shattered mess.

Yura nearly jumped out of her skin, finding herself painfully pinned to the table with a raging Inu still buried deep inside her. Nipping her ear for attention he let out a menacing growl.

“How dare you give me an order like that. You are my pet and you will obey me no matter what,” he hissed, gripping her locks tighter. “And if you can’t remember that, then I think it is best we start searching for a new Master for you, Yura.” With a final menacing sound, he released her, zipping himself back up and walking out of the dining hall.

Yura laid there against the cool wood with wide eyes, her whole body shaking in pleasure and fear. He had never gotten so violent before, and yet it was nothing in comparison to her previous Masters. Her demonic nails dug into the wood, leaving deep gashes she would later pay for. Shoving herself upright, she tugged down her skirt and glared at the doorway.

It was all her fault! She had finally found a Master she wanted to serve for the rest of her life, and now that little bitch was taking it all away! Who did she think she was?!

Her nails bit into her palms before she grabbed a glass and hurled it at the wall, letting out a roar of frustration.

She would have her revenge, she seethed. And Kagome would wish she had never stepped foot into this household once she was done with her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kagome raced up the stairs once she was dismissed, hearing the melody of her ringer when she was a few feet away. She flung open the door, making a mad dive onto her bed to catch it.

“Hello?” She answered, somewhat breathlessly.

“Hey, Kagome. What’s up?”

“Nothing much. So what was so important that you couldn’t tell me in front of the rest of the class?” Kagome moved off the bed to quickly shut the door, locking it. Though she doubted it would do anything but piss Inuyasha off.

“I called someone in from the University today to watch you dance.”

“….Kouga, say that again?” Kagome held her breath.

He laughed. “He loved you, Kagome. He says that the University would like to fund my classes if I hold them at the campus next year.”

Kagome gasped, smiling. “That’s awesome, Kouga! I’m so glad for you!”

“That’s not even the best part,” he laughed. “The University wants to give you a full ride when you graduate if you agree to continue their dance program!”

“What?”

“Breathe, Kagome.”

She took a deep breath, her hands trembling. “This is-oh my gosh! Thank you so much Kouga! How can I ever repay you? You’re a wonderful teacher!”

“Anything for my best female.”

She giggled, blushing at his compliment of her dancing skills. “Thank you, Kouga. This means so much to me.”

“I know, Kagome. I’ll expect to see you tomorrow. Don’t forget, we have been commissioned for that upcoming masquerade-“

“I promise you, Kouga, I haven’t forgotten and I have been practicing my routine to show you next week,” she smiled, sitting back on the bed.

His voice got softer. “I know you have, you’re my best dancer Kagome.”

The knob on her door jiggled and her heart suddenly was pounding in her chest. “I’ve got to go, I’ll see you tomorrow.” The phone snapped shut just as the door was opened, Inuyasha showing himself. Still dressed in his slacks and his white shirt, he looked utterly handsome. Especially with the top three buttons undone and exposing the soft undershirt he wore.

Kagome moved backwards, smoothing down her pleated skirt nervously. “Inuyasha?”

He seemed to be in a dark mood, especially in comparison to his mood at the dinner table. His dark eyebrows were furrowed and there seemed to be a scowl set on his face. “Why did you lock the door?” He growled, leaning against the doorjamb.

Kagome sputtered, then raised her head cockily, showing him the phone. “I was talking to my mother and wanted some privacy, is that a crime?” She stiffened when he began to approach her, stealthily.

“Not at all, Pet. But from now on I expect this door to be open unless I choose for it not to be,” he came up, resting a knee against the side of the bed, and leaning over her. Slowly, Kagome leaned back until finally she fell against the bed and he was on all fours above her. He wasted no time leaning down and pressing his hot lips to hers, groaning when he felt her respond.

Kagome felt like she hadn’t really been given a choice in the matter. Her lips moved with his and that was that. Her mind could kick, scream, moan and sob, but her body would still act how it wanted, and she hated it. She cursed him and herself for it and she begged whatever god could hear her to change it. No one heard her plea.

Her body heated up then, her arms rising to wrap themselves around his back, pulling him closer to her as she cocked her head to the side. Soft, pink lips parted, granting him entrance while his moved to take this permission, thrusting a tongue into her mouth. She could feel the rough and the slick side against her tongue in random order, the feeling of it only making it more erotic. He also tasted good, perhaps because of the meal he had just eaten or maybe he was just lucky that way. No one would know.

She released a gasp between his pants when she felt him tugging at her shirt, desperate to gain access to her neck and chest. In the end, her blouse and vest were torn away, leaving her exposed only in a pink bra she wore. Inuyasha smiled, leaning down on a forearm now while wrapping the other arm under her and pulling her up to ravage the skin. His lips sucked on a single patch at a time, hard and using his tongue and his sharp teeth in the perfect ways to make her come undone.

And come undone she did.

Nails gripped his back, her own back arching, and moans left her mouth constantly. It was like a fog had overcome her brain, making all other parts of her body ultra sensitive to his ministrations. Except her mind, which had been somehow put into a hazy coma of pleasure. All she could think about was how much she wanted him to touch her again. To take her and fuck her like he had done last night when-

Kagome shoved against him suddenly, giving off a loud shriek. “No! Stop! I said stop!”

Inuyasha didn’t take no for an answer. Instead, he hiked up her skirt and, grabbing the side of her panties, ripped both of them off of her, leaving only her bra intact. The cold air of the room was quickly taken from her when his large, smooth hand spread her and began to finger the one spot she couldn’t resist.

She screamed then, bucking her hips and closing her eyes tightly. His fingers continued to rub until he was able to get the head of his erection centered at her hole, and thrust it deep into her in one go. She screamed before, she went hoarse now. Her voice cracked as she cried out in pleasure, feeling so full and complete with Inuyasha buried deep inside her. How he had gotten his pants down without her knowing, she would never figure out.

Kagome clung to his back again, her own hips bucking immaturely against his. His growls and snarls got louder and louder in his ears as he kept her wrapped up in his arms, holding her tight to him while he had his way. When he shifted to a better position, he hit something deep inside her that sent her reeling quickly to the top, and even quicker over the edge. Her muscles tightening around his hardened member triggered Inuyasha’s own release and he spilled himself deep into her with a possessive growl in her ear.

Panting, the two stayed in each other’s arms, fulfilled in their pleasures and completely spent. Inuyasha, as always, was the first to move. He carried her from her place on the edge of the bed to the head, placing her down to undress her then cover her with the expensive blankets. Then, he leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead, brushing the bangs away from the spot.

“Sleep well, my pet.” And with that, he straightened himself and walked from the room.

Kagome watched as the door shut, her heart suddenly aching. His departure made it perfectly clear what this relationship was going to be like. They weren’t lovers, they weren’t a couple, they were master and pet. And that was the cold, hard, painful truth.

Rolling over, Kagome sobbed silently into a pillow, feeling violated, empty, and utterly worthless.