InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ naraku's death ❯ the beginning ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naraku's Death
By: Jessie
 
CI
 
Sesshomaru: InuYasha quit barking and help me kill Naraku! (Sesshomaru goes to the pond and looks in. He sees his older sister)
Sesshomaru's flashback
Lil' InuYasha: Kararu where is mommy? She said she was right behind us. (Lil Sesshomaru jumps in the tree beside Kararu)
Kararu: You two run to my house before father finds you. I will come before dawn. (Handing them each one of her baby teeth.)
Lil' Sesshomaru: But…
Kararu: No buts. Now run fast if you have to hide in the woods. Go to the village. Don't let father see you. Go! (Holding Sesshomaru and InuYasha) If you have to Sesshomaru use your cloud to get there.
Lil' Sesshomaru: InuYasha and I will protect each other. I promise to do my best.
Lil' InuYasha: I'm not leaving without you sissy. (Grabbing onto Kararu and not letting go.)
Kararu: Here comes father. Run! Both of you go. If he gets a hold of you he'll kill you both. (Lil InuYasha and Sesshomaru jump out of the tree. Their father sees them and starts to chase them. Kararu jumps out and fights her father.)
Father: Move Kararu I have no fight with you. I'm looking for InuYasha.
Kararu: You have to go through me first. I won't let you hurt them Naraku.
Father: You know I am Naraku? How? You're a mix.
Kararu: (Lil InuYasha and Sesshomaru are concealed in the bushes.) My father would never kill a human. Or his own kids. I'll kill you and go down too.
Sesshomaru's flashback over
Sesshomaru: How did Naraku become Onigumo? Sis killed herself to protect us. He had her by the throat. She shoved her hand into him and pulled his heart out.
InuYasha: That's right I knew him since I was lil. Kagome, Kikyo their just victims of his hatred of us. Don't forget Kally he took her out way before father and Kararu,
Kagome: InuYasha what is your brother doing here?
Sesshomaru: Nothing. I'm just here to talk to InuYasha. (Jaken comes to the group to tell Sesshomaru about Naraku's castle.)
Jaken: Lord Sesshomaru. (Sesshomaru steps on his head)
InuYasha: (The brothers are alone again) we have to bring Kararu back from the dead. We have no choice. (Kagome enters)
Kagome: InuYasha I am going back to my time. So I don't get in your way.
Shippo: Since I am old enough to go through the well, I am going with her. Sango and Miroku are going to their houses.
Sesshomaru: Take Rin with you Sango. You can take care of her better than I can. It isn't safe here. (Auun and Rin at pond) Take Auun too.
InuYasha: We can give her the jewels of life and death. (InuYasha falls over to the fact Kagome tells him to sit. She goes through the well.)
InuYasha's flashback
Lil' InuYasha: (Running to Kararu's side) Kararu! Please wake up. (Lil Sesshomaru walks up and puts his hand on Lil InuYasha.)
Lil' Sesshomaru: Come let us get some help from the other demons in the village. (Pulling InuYasha away from Kararu's dead body.)
Lil' InuYasha: Let go. I want to stay with her. (starting to cry)
Lil' Sesshomaru: I promised to protect you brother. Let us get help from the villagers.
Lil' InuYasha: If we leave her here something will take their body parts. And besides who needs help from you.
Lil' Sesshomaru: You worthless little half breed! (Sesshomaru becomes mad and walks off.)
Lil' InuYasha: Where are you going Sesshomaru? Don't leave me here with dead bodies. (Looking around for Sesshomaru, He hears Kararu's voice.)
Kararu: (barley alive) InuYasha take the jewels of life and death out of my back. Give life to Sesshomaru and you keep death.
Lil' InuYasha: Sesshomaru left us sissy. He got mad at me and left.
Lil' Sesshomaru: (listening in the tree.) how does she think I can protect him when he cannot even protect himself.
Kararu: (coughing) you and your brother stay together. Don't hate each other because of your mothers. (Looking right at Sesshomaru. InuYasha puts her head on his lap.)
Lil' InuYasha: We can get you some help of some sort. Just hold in there. (She dies on InuYasha's lap.)
InuYasha's flashback over
InuYasha: And we hated each other ever since. (InuYasha pulls out a chain with a tooth on it.)
Sesshomaru: (Holding on to his chained tooth.) She gave us these to show our relation.
Kouga: (Busting through the door) don't forget she was related to me too.
Sesshomaru: Augh! Yes the wolf that is our half brother.
InuYasha: Well we all have to get along before we bring Kararu back from the dead.
Kouga: Where is Kagome at? She didn't get token did she? (Grabbing InuYasha)
InuYasha: No! She went to her home so she doesn't get hurt.
Sesshomaru: How will we find her grave? And get close to it? (He separated InuYasha and Kouga)
Kouga: InuYasha can use the sword to break the barrier. (Sitting down on a rock.)
InuYasha: That's not the problem Kouga. Her body is deep in the underworld…
Sesshomaru: If we work together we can get there and take her body to that witch that brought Kikyo back.
InuYasha: But I killed her a long time ago. Besides all we have to do is put the jewels of life and death in her skeleton.
Kouga: She gave me this set of jewels too. The jewels of Heaven and Hell. (Showing InuYasha and Sesshomaru.)
InuYasha: So all the four jewels will be put in her skeleton.
Sesshomaru: How can we all help each other? We need to find out who is the best.
Kouga: We know the half-breed isn't the best. And I'm not either.
Sesshomaru: And I'm less an arm. (Looking right at InuYasha as he says it.) We all need each other right now.
InuYasha: We are positive to win if we work together like when we defeated the panther devas lord and land barrier.
Kouga: I remember the first time we met InuYasha, Sesshomaru, and I were a lot younger.
Heatin: My spirit was reborn InuYasha. I have come to kill you. You worthless half-breed!