InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ naraku's death ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch2
 
Sesshomaru: How dare you bother us right now. Leave us alone.
InuYasha: (With one sweep of his sword kills Heatin again) Now what were we doing? Kouga we need some help from your friends and family.
Kouga: I have very deep problems with my family. But I'll try! (Kouga takes off to the wolf tribe hide outs)
Sesshomaru: What about the dog's on our side? Can we ask my mother?
InuYasha: Humans can help us too.
Sesshomaru: If you want to go get help from them we'll go in the morning.
InuYasha: Let's get some sleep for a long journey lay before us.
Kouga: (just returning from the wolf tribes hide out) my mom sent ninety-nine soldiers.
Sesshomaru: Why just ninety-nine? Why not one hundred?
Kouga: Because my father isn't considered a warrior.
InuYasha: Like I said my family and friends will fight with us. But the only bad thing is we have to pass the village that killed father and tried to kill me.
Sesshomaru: You know how we are going to scare them? We'll have InuYasha walk into town. If they give you trouble Kouga will run to your side. If they come closer I will lower out of the sky as my dog. Then change to human form. If they want to fight you will kill them.
Kagome: Augh! Ha! Caught you three in the act! InuYasha SIT! (InuYasha goes ten feet down in the ground)
Kouga: Kagome! How long were you hiding there? How much did you hear? Why couldn't I smell you?
Kagome: I was sitting there for about the whole time. I heard most of the conversation. You and Kouga are related?