InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ naraku's death ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch3
 
Kally: I'm back! Hi InuYasha you have grown some deal.
Sesshomaru: Oh! No! Not her!
Kally: Sesshomaru! Is that you? My you have grown more than InuYasha. (Grabbing the fluffy thing) You still drag your mom's tail. (Going to InuYasha and rub's his ears) You have grown older all of you. (Walking to Kouga petting his tail) You don't remember me do you Kouga?
Kouga (moving over away from Kally) and you would be?
Kally: Your sister Kally of course!
InuYasha: You don't see her as much because you're a wolf and she is a fox/dog. Kararu is the way we are related through her.
Kouga's flashback
Lil' Kouga: Where is Kararu? InuYasha where is your sissy? Kally why are you here?
Kally: Your sissy isn't able to find she left to find Naraku. She will return soon.
Lil' Kouga: I'm not going with you mangy fox/dog.
Kally: I don't want to fight I'm just doing what the human told me to do. Just come on!
Kararu: I am back Kally you can go I will get them. Tell the human to wait.
Kally: Why can't I stay? I will leave you alone I won't get on your nerves.
Lil' InuYasha: Kally lets go Kararu has to go get Sesshomaru.
Lil' Kouga: she is taking me with her.
Kally: You'll get on her nerves. You'll come with me to the castle.
Kararu: I normally take all three. They stay on a cloud of their own with out bothering each other. (Kararu, InuYasha and Kouga start off. Kally wants to come)
Kally I'm coming weather you like it or not. (Making a cloud and flying to Kararu. Kouga and InuYasha's clouds went black. Kararu's goes white)
Kararu: Be quiet! The villagers are hateful. (Turning to Kally coming up to the group)
Lil' Kouga: This village is too weird for me. I really don't like going over this village.
Lil' Sesshomaru: (Down on the ground waiting for them) what took so long? Why are our clouds black?
Kararu: (Changing the clouds to white) Kally got on my nerves on the way. Let's go we're late.
Lil' Sesshomaru: I am going to hunt with father. If I am late he won't take me. But Kararu will when she comes back from war. (Runs and gets on the cloud. Kally gets on Kararu's fast cloud.)
Kararu: Are you going fast enough Sesshomaru? Kouga don't fall off again. InuYasha be careful. All of you slow down. (Kally is racing the three boys)
Kally: Let's slow down for Kararu. (Kararu turns into a Lil puppy wolf (black) Kally changes into a fox pup)
Kouga's flashback over