InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Need Title ❯ Prolonge ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Need Title

Prolong

"Naraku!" Shouted a young girl that looked about the age of 17. From a distance she looked like an ordinary girl. But, up close you could tell that she was no ordinary human. She had long hair about to her thigh that was raven black with forest green streaks running through it. She also had long nail like claws, two small pointy fangs, and two small silver triangular ears on the top of her head. But her most beautiful feature by far would have to be her eyes even though she was glaring at her enemy. Her eyes were a bright golden and her pupils were a light violet purple.

Naraku started to laugh manically and said " Dear! Dear! Sori did you actually believe that you could defeat ME with your hanyou attacks!!!!"

She growled and just brushed off the comment. She noticed it was getting dark and decided to finish him off. But when she looked for him he was nowhere in sight.

Then from out of nowhere a voice said, "I have no time for this I have bigger things to attend to. But to show that I'm not so bad I left you a little present, I really hope you like it." With that Naraku was gone. Before she knew it she was surrounded by demon puppet.

`Great Sori! Just great! Look at the mess your in now. Your sword is jammed over by that well, your out of arrows, just Great', She thought, ` Oh, well I'll just run over there and grab my sword and just get rid of these demon puppets.' She used her claws to get rid of all but one of the puppets. She ran as fast as she could to her sword. When Sori had her sword in hand she noticed something her senses were dulling and her claws and fangs were gone. She didn't have to guess that here ears were human too. She looked up and sure enough it was the new moon.

Just then she felt a searing pain in her adamant. When she looked sure enough a tentacle had shot right though her. Just then the demon puppet disappeared just a she collapsed. Just before she fainted she saw a flash of bright blue light.