InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never forget where forth you came ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Onimusha

This story is a mixture of the Onimusha series video games, 2 Fast 2 Furious and Inuyasha. Even if you haven't played Onimusha you can still read and understand the story because I've explained everything. Now, onto the story.

Never forget, where forth you came Chapter 1

Rin's P.O.V

Sometimes I wonder, why I'm still alive and how I got so far in life and then I remember. My Lord gave me life once again, quite literally, and my lord was the one that got me so far. But now, I'm starting to wonder once more what do I have left now that my lord isn't by my side any longer. I don't have anything left. No, I have them. I'm sitting down watching them sleep, watching how their chests gently rise and fall with each passing breathe. Their dual colored hair covers part of their faces, the parts that remind me so much of him. Their black and silver hair covered their sharp elfish-like ears and his trademark, the beautiful crescent moon.

One of them, the girl, started to awaken. Turning from them, I continued to decipher the documents I was studying. "Oi, morning Kaasan," muttered the teenager as she stretched taking the blanket from her brother. Greeting her, I took a moment to study her. She looked so much like him it was frightening. She had the same facial structure same amber eyes, same amber eyes, the pair of twin stripes on her cheeks. He hair however, was the same silver except it had stripes of black coming from the sides and then falling down the middle. Her tail had a tip like a paintbrush except the main color was silver and the tip was black.

"Good morning Kyra or should I say good night." It was true the two had gone sleep quite late in the morning and I didn't have the heart to wake them up. The group we were traveling in covered a great deal of ground each day and it was tiring. But my companions adored the two and let them rest as much as they wanted. They, however, hated that kind of treatment.

"Wait, It's night already. You should have woken us up. Van get up." As she said this she kicked her brother can continued, "we have a lot of ground to travel and you can Uncle Sam have to kill the genma and you promised me and Van that you would take us along for the ride. Cause Chichiue isn't around we don't have much guidance in how to use our powers." At this note her twin was already wide-awake and staring into the corner of our tent. It seemed that Kyra noticed as well. She walked up to her twin and stared at what he was looking at. "What you looking at."

"Oh nothing," he said getting up and reaching to his boot to make sure his knife was still there. I know what this meant and I guess Kyra caught on too cause she walked straight out of the tent. Van, or his birth name Gabrielle, had always wanted to get to know his father. I would have let them meet him someday, but all of this happened and I was a little too late. When he was growing up he hated the name Gabrielle. He said his Chichiue would have thought the name weak. When he had first watched Van Hellsing he immediately decided that he wanted everyone to call him Van. The name stuck.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong," I asked moving to sit next to him. Unlike Kyra, Van didn't look much like his father. The only likenesses were the demonic features; the eyes, the ears, and the pair of twin stripes, which he had on his wrists. His hair was black like my own and had the same stripes as Kyra except they were in silver. His tail was pure black unlike his twin.

"Why hasn't he found us yet," he whispered trying to keep his voice down. "I know it's hard because we're in a completely different time and dimension but you said that he was a demon lord, the best of the best. It's like he hasn't even tried to find us."

"That's not true," I began but my son cut me short.

"Why are you defending him after what he did to you," he asked me with wide eyes.

"Because I love him Gabrielle, I love him and I can't stop." He sighed and turned away as I said this. "I want you to go outside and help your aunts and uncles with the cars and packing. When your finish with them, I promise that you and Kyra will join us on the hunt.

His eyes lit up as he bolted out the tent. I hated seeing them unhappy. How was I supposed to explain my new problem to them? It had been almost 15 years since then and I hadn't aged a day.

This is only a prologue. A lot of Rin's past will be explained in the next chapter. Please review. No flames though I accept constructive criticism.