InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never forget where forth you came ❯ The Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, 2 Fast 2 Furious, or the Onimusha series.

I know that the first chapter was a bit confusing for some. Hopefully this chapter will clear most of it up. For all who played the Onimusha series this takes place four years after Onimusha 3. Instead of Samonsuke getting the Tenso then, he'll get it now.

Never forget where forth you came

Chapter 2

Rin's P.O.V.

I had talked to Samonosuke about it, and he mentioned that it had come from the Oni gauntlet on my right-upper wrist. He, himself, was going on 50 but looked about 26. We ruled that out though because when the Oni gave me the gauntlet, they listed a number of side effects and increased age wasn't one of them. But then it could have been……….Naw. I've got to stop worrying and with that thought I walked outside to join my teammates.

"Hey Rin, ready to do some ghost busting," asked one of my teammates as I started to pack up my tent. The Ghost Busting Team as my friend, Brian, called it was made up of a number of unusual people. For starters, it had some of the best street racers with them. When I had first come to this world they had really helped me out a lot. They gave me a place to go, food to eat, and taught me their trade so that I could make some money. I owed them a lot and was repaying that debt by keeping them alive and safe from the genma.

Brian, Roman, Suki, Tej, and the mechanic, Jimmy, made up that part of the group. The ghost busting part of the team was made up of Samanosuke, Kyra, Van, and myself. Maybe I should start at the beginning and tell you about the genma, but it would be better if I started from the very beginning, my beginning.

*Flashback*

If you had to say that I was sitting on top of the world that would have been an understatement. My lord, Sesshomaru, had just confessed his love to me in his own special way and soon after, we bonded our love in youkai tradition or ahem mating. A few days later, Lord Inuyasha came to visit, for they had decided to call a truce or in Sesshomaru's words an agreement for the sake Inuyasha's pups and mate. He had come calling because Kagome wanted to know if I would like to come and help out with the pups. Wanting to have pups of my own someday, I jumped at the chance. My stay was supposed to be for a week. However, I cut it short when Inuyasha informed me of something I had yet to know myself. It turned out that I was pregnant with Kyra and Van. Wanting to get the good news to Sessho as soon as possible, I left a day earlier. When I returned home, many of the guards and servants urged me to stay from the lord's chambers. I turned them away, stating that I had news that couldn't wait. I hadn't even gotten past my old chambers yet when I heard that female's sickening moans. No others had permission to be in this area, especially so close to his bedroom so I knew it had to be him. Then, I realized it was all a joke, that he could never love a human like myself. Struck with grief, I turned and ran, fleeing like the devil himself was on my heels. On the way out the gate, two stopped me. To those two, I poured everything out too. I made them promise not to tell a soul about my condition, even though I knew one of them would never. I would not have kept it from him forever. I would have told him first and see his reaction. If he had disowned them, I wouldn't forgive myself for letting them go through that pain. My newfound freedom was short lived however.

A few hours into my travels, I was surrounded by a swirling vortex and blacked out. When I awakened, a spirit was watching me intently. It talked to me for a time; stating what it needed me to do and the side effects of it. When it left, I received the Oni gauntlet and my first oni weapon, the Kaze-Arashi. I was left to fend for myself and my unborn children with the gauntlet, my dual bladed polearm, and the magic within it.

Thankfully, a young samurai named Jubei Yagyu rescued me from insanity. He was a direct child of an oni woman so he did not have a gauntlet like myself. Instead, he had a symbol of the oni marked on his left hand. It did the same thing as the gauntlet such as absorb genma souls and strengthen the weapons. I traveled with him to help him fulfill his quest, which was the same as mine: destroy Nobunaga Oda. I met four different people traveling with him, a young ninja, Kotaro Fuma; a spear master, Ekei Ankokuji; the leader of the Saiga Gun Team, Magoichi Saiga; and the sister of Nobunage, Oyu or Oishi Odani. When Jubei went to fight Nobunaga he told me to stay close because in case he failed I would be there to finish him off. Jubei defeated him and we both left the site of Gifu Castle. Before we parted, he gave me his five sword spirits. Two were for each child when they were born. The fifth sword, the Rekka-Ken was a fire elemental and that one he gave to me. Finally, he gave 4 of the five Oni orbs that he had been collecting. Each orb was based off of one of the virtues. They were Charity, Faith, Honesty, Respect, and Strength. Jubei took the Charity Orb and told me that I would know what to do with the rest.

I had believed that once Jubei defeated Nobunage, I would have returned back home. When Nobunaga perished, I was taken somewhere all right, 500 years into that future. My body had appeared unconscious on the streets. That was how Roman found me. He brought me to the boathouse where I slowly recovered. I knew that my twins would soon be born, and I believed that those people deserved the truth. After the story of my life they didn't believe by when Kyra and Gabrielle was born, they had living proof.

Year after year I lived with them. They taught me their line of work and I soon started working at the garage and racing at night when I had the day off. I needed the money to provide for my children. There was also no way I was going to allow them to attend public school with their demonic markings. With that idea in mind, I started working toward having them home-schooled as well. In fourteen years, I went from living in a guest room at the boathouse to a Victorian style 3 floor house. Kyra and Van were way above their level in education and we had a bit of money in our bank account. Then, the genma attack came.

It came sudden and relentlessly. It didn't matter if you tried to run because they would hunt you down anyway. The biggest chance anyone had, was to hide and pray to kami-sama above that they didn't find you. Tej and Suki were lucky. The twins had been with them when it started. Their Oni magic responded with the genma and their appeared on their hands. It was the same mark Jubei had and the same one that I had when her gauntlet wasn't activated. The four gifts that Jubei had left them automatically entered their bodies. To Kyra, he left the sword of lightning, Buraitou, and an ice spear, the Hyoujin-Yari. Van obtained the wind dual blade pole arm, Senpumaru, and the giant earth hammer, Dokutsui. With the weapons and their demonic powers, the duo made quick work of the genma.

I had been hanging out with the guys and had recognized the situation immediately. I began to take out Rekka-Ken when my gauntlet started to glow with a purple aura. When it cleared I was holing a pair of daggers in my head. My gauntlet held a purple orb inside of it, which I later came to learn, was called the Raizuchi. I easily eliminated the genma and hurried to try and find the others. I came across a large area of genma when a bunch of white flashes appeared throughout the area. A samurai stood in my path with the same gauntlet as mine. We defeated the genma and had a little chat.

His name was Samanosuke Akechi. He had been fighting the genma for 16 years. Like myself, he had ended up in a different time. This time was his second, the first time he appeared in France. I stuck my hand out to shake his. He cautiously took my own and when he grabbed it, our gauntlets started to glow. When it dimmed down, both of us had a pair of twin swords in our hands. Both of us, it seemed had just obtained the twin swords, Tenso. We decided to travel togeth after that; eliminating genma and looking for survivors.

This has to be the longest chapter I have ever written. All of the other chapters should be this long. I'm not very sure though. I know a lot of you want to hear about Sesshomaru but that will happen in the chapter after the next. Please review. Also if you have time stop by my page at demonmagic.freewebpage.org Don't put in the www.