InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nice Guy ❯ In Houjo’s Mind ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice Guy
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and I don't own Houjo. If I did, I'd have a hell of a lot more cash.
 
AN: I don't know why, but this popped into my head the other day and I can't get it out. I always thought that boy was a little too nice; I think he's hiding something. Anyway, I might turn this into an actual story, but that's only if anyone thinks I should. I put this in romance, because it's kinda romantic in a twisted way.
 
 
~*~In Houjo's Mind~*~
 
 
I'm one of the most popular guys in school. I have my pick of any girl around here. So why the hell don't I have the one I fucking want?!
 
Kagome Higurashi. Most beautiful girl I have ever met. A nice sized chest, long legs that go for fucking miles and don't get me started on that fine little ass of hers. Fucking perfect is what she is.
 
And perfect is perfect for me. Do I deserve anything less? Fuck no! So why don't I have her?
 
I'm a nice guy. I buy her presents, I make sure she knows I'm thinking about her but she keeps blowing me off. Quite honestly, it's pissing me right the fuck off.
 
She's lucky I don't lose my temper and rip that nice hair out of her pretty little head. I wonder… Would she tell anybody if I just made her do what I want? Wouldn't matter if she did, who'd believe her?
 
`Sides, she's such a sickly girl. Probably wouldn't take much to scare her into it, a few well placed threats should do just fine. Then we won't have to worry about any damage to that gorgeous skin of hers.
 
So beautiful. I bet she probably wonders why I'm the only guy willing to take her out. Probably thinks it's because she's so sick. Poor thing, many guys don't want a girl who's so sick no matter how hot she is.
 
Though, I have met a few who do. Unfortunately for them, that is. Once I heard that one guy, Shiro, I think that was his name, he was talking about her. Planning to ask her out, maybe get her to become his girlfriend. What a dumbass, I had to teach him to stay clear from what's mine.
 
I pulled him into the boys bathroom after school, slammed his fucking head in the mirror a few time and I beat the shit out of him `till he was near unconscious. Damn… I remember how he looked too. Swollen face, black eye, busted lip and a broken nose. Pretty sure I fractured a few ribs too.
 
I told him if he told anyone about it I'd find out where he lived cut his throat in his sleep. Poor guy didn't tell a soul and transferred to a new school. It was for his own good, he would have gotten worse if he actually touched her.
 
After that I only had to prove my point to five other guys. Two moved away and the other three just stay out of my way and most importantly, out of Kagome's. They also warned their friends not to even try to get with “The Higurashi chick”, which I applaud them for.
 
Now no one fuck's with my property.
 
Except if you count that little fucker she's dating. Yes, no one thinks I know about him, but I do. With those big mouthed friends of hers, I bet the whole damn school knows.
 
Just wait `till I meet his punk ass. I'll show him what happens to guys who fuck around with what belongs to me.
 
And I'll show her who she belongs too. I'll go easy on her, after all, she doesn't really know better. But soon she will.
 
One day, I'll show her how things are. Who she belongs to and who she'll obey. She's mine and only I will have her.
 
I'm not a nice guy like I seem. And some day she'll find that out.
 
But not now. Not today.
 
Today I play nice guy Houjo, like I always do.
 
Every good boy is hiding something. Not one is as good as they seem. I'm proof of that.
 
But I'm in love. So I have a good reason. I'm in love with the pretty little sick girl from the shrine.
 
But I'm not stupid, nice guys finish last and I fucking figured that out the first time I tried to talk to her.
 
She's the reason. It's all her damn fault. I love her and she fucking blows me off for some asshole who isn't worth her time.
 
She'll be mine. And she'll like it too if she knows what's good for her. I'll have her, kicking and fucking screaming, if need be.
 
I'm not gonna do that right now, though. No, I won't let her know just yet… Soon, though, very soon she will know.
 
`Till then, it's a secret.
 
 
~*~Please review! I'd like to know what you think.~*~