InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nice Guy ❯ The Fair ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice Guy
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and I don't own Houjo. If I did, I'd have a hell of a lot more cash.
 
 
~*~The Fair~*~
 
 
Kagome looked at herself in the mirror. She decided on a pair of faded blue jean shorts and a light purple tank top with tennis shoes. She had her hair in a low ponytail and had one of her brother's baseball caps on.
 
“Why are you wearing my hat?”
 
 
“Because I'm borrowing it.”
 
 
“You could've asked.” He pouted. She sighed, “Can I borrow your hat?”
 
 
He shrugged his shoulders, “Sure, why not?” Kagome rolled her eyes and got a soda out of the fridge. “Are you going out with Houjo again?” he asked.
 
“Yeah, he's taking me to the fair, why?”
 
 
“I was just wondering… I like Inuyasha better.”
 
 
“That's only because Inuyasha's half demon and you think that's cool.”
 
“And he's strong too.”
 
 
“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Just then, someone knocked on the door. “I'll get it.” Kagome said and answered the door.
 
Houjo smiled at her and looked at her hair. “Lose the hat.”
 
 
Kagome blinked, “Excuse me?”
 
 
“Lose. The. Hat. You'll probably lose it anyway and put your hair in a high ponytail. It'll look better and it'll keep your hair off your neck. It's hot out.” He told her. When she stood there staring at him, he raised his eyebrows expectantly.
 
“Um… Okaaaaay then… I'll be right back.” He smiled, “I'll be right here.”
 
 
She walked up to her room and took off her hat and put up her hair. `Why are you doing what he says?' the little voice inside her head asked. `He's not telling me what to do, he's just giving advice. He's probably right anyway.'
 
`Yeah, and his advice sounds like orders to me.'
 
`Houjo's not like that.'
 
 
`Yeah right, you don't even know him outside of school well. You don't know what he's like.'
 
`Shut up.'
 
`I'm just saying he's trouble and you are going to get in trouble; deep too.'
 
`I will not. Now be quiet.'
 
`Ok, I'll shut up, for now.'
 
She shook her head and walked downstairs. “Ok, I'm ready.”
 
 
FLASH
 
 
“You know, Houjo, you really didn't ask me here.”
 
 
He raised an eyebrow, “Yes, I did.”
 
“No… You told me that we were going…”
 
“It's the same thing, Kagome.”
 
 
“Actually it isn't.”
 
He sighed, “Are you not having fun? Is that the problem?”
 
 
“N-no, I'm having a lot of fun. It's just that-“
 
 
“Then I see no problem so just drop it. Here, have some cotton candy.” She stared at the offered candy and he shook it insistently, she shyly took some and he wrapped an arm around her and led her to the roller coaster. “You're overly sensitive, Kagome.”
 
 
“I guess you're right…”
 
 
“Of course, I am. Now just enjoy yourself, ok?” he smiled at her. She smiled back, “Ok.”
 
 
Houjo's Mind…
 
 
Hahaha, here I am. I'm at the fair with my love by my side. She questions me but soon we'll fix that little problem.
 
She worries too much, my little Kagome. Soon she'll come to realize that I will take care of her and that what I say is the best thing for her. She's not used to it yet and I understand that. But she will. She'll get used to it and she'll like it too.
 
I take her on the roller coaster and I hold her sweet, luscious body close to mine. She doesn't notice. She's too busy screaming with all the other nut jobs. I only want to hear her.
 
I don't mind hearing her scream. I actually like it. I'd like to be the cause for her screams too. Her screams of pleasure and ecstasy, begging me not to stop…And, yet, at the same time, I'd like to hear her scream in pain and fear as she begs me to stop.
 
She's so deliciously tempting. I want to make this beauty scream and that is what I will do… In time, of course. I can't wait.
 
 
~*~That looks like a good spot to end it. I send you back into Houjo's mind and he's still as twisted as ever. Kagome's getting a little suspicious about Houjo, well, at least part of her is. Anyway, please review.~*~