InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nigousan ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Nigousan
 
Disclaimer: I do not own nor make any monies off of Inuyasha or any of the characters. Those rights belong to Rumiko Takahashi and VIZ Media. If I owned Inuyasha, you would see him, in the buff, on a newsstand every week.
 
The hot shower did nothing to relieve the tension humming through her body. Even through the frosted glass of the master bathroom windows, Kagome could see the glow of the full moon. The mating moon.
 
The past week had both dragged and flown by. Kagome's head hadn't stopped spinning once. Lord Sesshomaru had stopped by for dinner twice, both times bringing with him different members of the High Consulate. Kagome hadn't been too pleased meeting the demons who would be witnessing her first time having sex. Sure, some people got off on stuff like that, but she was more realistic. The first time probably wouldn't be all that great. She'd bleed and what goes up must eventually come down. And that would just be humiliating to have people watching.
 
In the midst of everything, Inuyasha had tried his best to make her more comfortable. They'd had a horror movie night (with Aunt Kikyou deciding it would a good time to have drinks with some potential clients) and snuggled on the couch. He kissed both her and Kikyou good morning and good night and had taken to absently running his claws either through her hair or up and down her back. The new closeness had been comforting rather than awkward and she admitted to herself that Kikyou could have made it really awkward. But without her mother there to lean on, Kagome had to tell her fears to someone and that someone ended up being an already panicked hanyou.
 
Now, she stood before the bathroom mirror in a robe made of white silk, so thin and finely woven it was nearly transparent. Delicate red flowers were embroidered along the hem and sleeves, supposedly to represent the shedding of her virginity. Kagome chuckled. What would they have put on the robe if she hadn't been a virgin? Nigousans didn't have to be. They only had to abstain from sex with any other for at least on month in order to go through a demon cleansing ritual to prepare them to receive their master. Somehow that sounded a whole lot more pleasant than the numerous gyne appointments she'd had to keep.
 
Though she'd bathed and wore no lotions or perfumes, she'd refused to leave off the necklace Inuyasha had given her the afternoon after her last appointed with Jaken. It was platinum, something she'd insisted was far too expensive but he wouldn't budge on. He said he bent gold all the time and platinum or titanium was it as far as he was concerned. It was a simple piece, the characters for her name with a tiny emerald for her birthstone. She never took it off. It was something that she knew represented her tastes and not Aunt Kikyou's. Kikyou would have hated it. She would have wanted it in English, larger, and with nothing less and a diamond or maybe a tanzanite. Whatever the stone, she would have wanted it about five times larger than the one currently residing there. Kagome had the feeling she could live quite comfortably on the contents of Kikyou's jewelry box alone.
 
Now she had to make her grand entrance into a bedroom full of strangers and have sex with her uncle by marriage. That sounded so…wrong. There was nothing remotely romantic about when she got right down to it. But this was why she was here; this is what she'd spent the past month preparing for. She only wished the damn robe had a belt to it.
 
Her bedroom didn't look much different than it had before the Consulate came in that morning. The balcony doors had been left open and a warm, early summer breeze drifted in and stirred the vases of lavender and chamomile flowers decorating the dresser. Scents to soothe. The High Consulate stood off to one side, the part of the room that could be called her sitting room. Kagome knew they were well hidden by demon wards and spells. She might be able to see and sense them, but Inuyasha would not be able to. She also noticed that only Lord Sesshomaru was armed with a Taser should anything go wrong. With that thought in her head, Kagome swung her gaze to the bed and to Inuyasha.
 
Her breath stopped. She knew he couldn't come any closer to her until she broke the seal binding him, but even captive he was magnificent; feral, wild, and hungry. He was completely naked and fully aroused. That gloriously muscled body that she'd only caught glimpses of in tee shirts or teasing her from above pajama pants, was bared for her eye. How in God's name could her aunt not want all of him?
 
His eyes were the color of freshly polished garnets, offset by the turquoise pupils. His chest was lean and his shoulders broad and strong. Her eyes were drawn down his arms to his claw tipped fingers, which unfortunately sent her eyes to something else entirely. He was thick, too thick in her opinion, though she had nothing to compare it too in life. No one in the movies looked like that to be sure. His erection looked almost painful, red in color and swollen at the tip. It jutted up proudly from the nest of silver curls at the apex of his thighs. Swallowing hard, Kagome stepped forward.
 
“Bitch.” He growled. “Let me free from here.”
 
Kagome tried to still her heart, but she didn't think anything short of a heart attack would get it to stop pounding. Inuyasha couldn't smell her, no wonder he was angry.
 
“Please,” she whispered before breaking the circle of salt that held the demon back.
 
She hit the ground with a muffled thump. Though Inuyasha threw his full weight onto her the moment he was free, his arms, banded tight about her chest, kept her from hitting the wooden floor under both their weights.
 
His nose was buried deep into the flesh of her throat and she could feel his fangs grazing her pulse point. With one bite he could easily inflict a wound that would cause her to bleed to death. His tongue darted out, tickling her.
 
You said you were mine.”
 
Running her hands up and down the corded muscles of his back, Kagome answered. “I am yours, Inuyasha. Yours and only yours, to do with as you please.”
 
Growling, the demon picked her up and carried her to the bed. Her blue comforters and sheets had been removed and silky white sheets were in their place.
 
Blood would show up on them too easily, she thought and almost giggled out loud.
 
Instead of immediately tossing her on her belly like she had been told would happen, Inuyasha dropped her onto her back and crawled over her, straddling her hips. Those demon eyes took in the curves bared by the open kimono. He ran his palms over her flesh and growled low.
 
So soft. So delicate. Untouched.” Cocking his head to the side, his expression grew confused. “You are not ready for me. I can make you want me.”
 
The full demon ignored her straining breasts and scooted down her body to her recently trimmed pubic region. Sniffing around like a puppy, Inuyasha spread her thighs and buried his nose in the delicate flesh between Kagome's legs. She started and tried to close her legs but received a nip on her inner thigh as a reward. Fangs way to close to a delicate area. She hoped some degree of movement was allowed later because there was no way she was going to be able to hold still the entire time.
 
His wet tongue flicked out and dipped inside her. Kagome couldn't hold back the squeal at the sensation, but this didn't seem to bother Inuyasha as much as her movements. But she couldn't help it. Never had she imagined that having someone else touch her would feel so different from touching herself. But oh, did it feel different! She could feel her breasts swelling and aching to be touched. Since her demon didn't seem interested in them, Kagome took matters into her own hands. She gripped the fleshy globes and squeezed hard, arching her back into Inuyasha's face. Her nipples throbbed between her fingers, demanding more than she could give them.
 
Inuyasha raised his head to see what was causing the bitch spread out before him to squirm. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, tiny screams escaping her moist lips. He was fascinated with her hands. She seemed to enjoy playing with her breasts and to his eyes they seemed more swollen and full than before. He'd always just thought of breasts as a way to feed pups, never considering them in the preparation of his bitch. Now, he was curious. Moisture seeped between her legs, signaling she was ready to be taken, but first he wanted to see what would happen if her were to taste her breasts.
 
Carefully circling her wrists so as not to scratch her, Inuyasha pinned her hands to either side of her head. He watched her face, noticing how her grey-blue eyes weren't quite focusing. He ran his tongue over one dark pink bud, watching as the paler tan areola puckered along with it. He started out gently sucking, increasing the suction and adding teeth so the woman below him mewled her pleasure. His cock throbbed with the need for release. This female was warm, wet and more than willing to take him. He could smell that she was fresh; she hadn't taken anyone else into her body.
 
With a snarl, Inuyasha withdraw his mouth and flipped Kagome onto her belly. Keeping her wrists pinned in one hand, he used the other to raise her hips before wedging his knees in behind her. As soon as she was in position, he angled himself and thrust deep, feeling her walls stretch and contract. She was tight almost to the point of being painful, but his body demanded he release into this girl. He heard her soft yelp and scented blood. He had been too rough. It didn't really matter to him, one way or the other he would gain satisfaction, but it seemed logical to make the bitch submitting to him feel pleasure, too. That way his own enjoyment would be prolonged without a fight.
 
Draping his body over Kagome's back, Inuyasha thrust all the way inside her and paused, feeling the twitching of her inner muscles. She was still too tight to take him comfortably and that's what he wanted.
 
“Relax.”
 
He growled out and followed up the command with a stroke of his tongue along the nape of her neck. She arched beneath him. Inuyasha's lips twitched into a mimic of a smile. So she liked his tongue on her flesh. Keeping his hips tight against hers, the demon continued to lave at he neck and spine, occasionally allowing his free hand to move upward and squeeze her breast the way he'd seen her do earlier.
 
Gradually her sheath relaxed around him and he began to move. Cupping her hips in both hands he drove hard and fast, seeking satisfaction to the drive to mate. To impregnate the woman below him.
 
Kagome gripped the sheets until her knuckles were white. She knew it would hurt, knew that Inuyasha was wider and harder than most human men, but he didn't expect to feel like she was being torn apart. If he hadn't stopped, hadn't taken the time to rub against her back and sooth her with his tongue, she was sure she would have ripped apart. As it was, she knew she'd be lucky to walk in the morning.
 
Pleasure was building slowly inside her, but at the rate Inuyasha was going, she was just lucky he wasn't pinning her to the mattress. His thrusts were hard, driving her forward and making her knees slide on the sheets. His fingers were digging into her hips and thighs, whichever part h deemed necessary to grip to get he deepest thrust. His breath fanned across her neck and shoulders, the slapping of flesh only being broken by his occasional grunts and her unintentional whimpers. Finally, his thrusts grew slower and with a final growl, he howled out his release and let her free.
 
Exhausted and feeling like she'd gone more than a few rounds in the gym, Kagome collapsed on the bed. She could feel Inuyasha behind her, not lying down, but sitting and panting hard. Sesshomaru has warned her he could go multiple times during the night, but she'd hoped she'd get some reprieve before the next round.
 
The Consulate members were murmuring in the corner, their voices just reaching her through the haze of exhaustion. She hoped they ad more than an eyeful. She didn't think voyeurism was going to be high on her list of sexual deviancies.
 
Amidst the panting and whispers, Kagome heard pounding on the stairs. Surely, Aunt Kikyou wouldn't be stupid enough to enter the room when the mating ritual was going on.
 
The door flung open and heels clicked on hardwood.
 
“I heard screaming. Is this whole affair finished yet? I'd like my husband back.”
 
The hanyou-turned-full demon draped himself over Kagome and snarled, snapping his jaws and flexing his claws at the intruder. Kagome knew that at that moment, the only person in the room Inuyasha was concerned about her, at least in the sense of having sex. She could feel him hard and heavy against her bottom and knew he did not relish the interruption.
 
Kikyou, however, continued to advance into the room, headless of the snarling demon only a few feet from her.