InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ No More Mr.Nice Guy ❯ InuYasha's Revenge ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

InuYasha leaped from rooftop to rooftop searching the man who had hurt his Kagome. He had seen this boy before, he thought, he had to find him, something deep inside him would tell him that's who it was, he didn't even think of the possibility that he could not find him in Kagomes busy world.
“Hojo!” he screamed at the top of his lungs. “Hojo.”
“Hmm?” a auburn haired boy of fifteen turned at the sound of his name being called. “Yes?” he called louder.
InuYasha landed four inches in front of him. “Are you Hojo?”
“Yes I am how may I help you stranger?”
InuYasha punched Hojo in the chin, right in the middle of the sidewalk with people rushing past but who stopped to look at the action. “You can die for what you did to Kagome!”
When Hojo regained composure from the shock of being hit by an almost complete stranger he looked InuYasha in his angry, yellow eyes.
“What the heck are you talking about? I don't know any Kagome, sir.”
“Don't lie to me!” he screamed and punched Hojo again in the same place attracting more attention from the crowd around them. People had stopped what they were doing, some dropping grocery bags and paying not even noticing.
“I know what you did to Kagome and now you're going to pay!” he screamed, not waiting for Hojo to stagger up enough to stare him in the eyes he kicked him between his thin legs. “I normally wouldn't hit a man that low but you deserve it you little fucker!” InuYasha didn't draw his sword because this was a puny human who wouldn't be worth the strength it would take to lift it. “Thanks to you Kagome will never see her mother again! Thanks to you she won't be the same Kagome!” InuYasha slapped Hojo across his mouth after he had doubled over from the sharp pain that had fallen between his legs, a pain almost as harsh as Kagomes had been.
Blood spilled from his nose and splattered onto the sidewalk. People gasped and mothers hid their children's eyes from such carnage. Hojo was heaving from his shock and pain. “You lie stranger! I didn't do anything to Kagome! I didn't do anything that she didn't deserve any way!”
“Kagome deserves better then slime like you! Don't you ever,” He punched Hojo in the stomach with great force, “ever say other wise!”
Hojo spit his blood on the sidewalk and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “You don't understand.” He said slowly, “You just don't understand how hard it is to be so painfully sweet everyday to a girl, to everyone!” He was starting to yell, “I was so sweet, sickeningly sweet, and I couldn't stand myself for it… I just was the nice guy that gets tossed aside. Don't you realize I, held back as long as humanly possible! I could have done it sooner but I-” InuYasha cut him off by slapping him with the back of his hand across his cheek.
“I've heard enough of your bull shit and I'm not listening to another word!” he drew the Tetsuseiga then, and shoved Hojo to the ground where he lay trembling, looking at InuYasha with fear in his eyes.
“Please, please don't kill me, I'll do anything, anything!” he was whimpering.
“Shut the fuck up!” InuYasha shrieked holding the blade to Hojos throat. “I'm not going to kill you because that would be too easy for the both of us!” More people had begun to surround them and police had been called to attention.
InuYasha paid no attention to any of them, it was Hojo he wanted, and just Hojo would pay. He used his sword to cut open the front of his shirt then he attacked him by pouncing and sitting on his stomach, Hojo began to scream and whine for help, tears rolling down his cheeks, helpless tears much likes Kagomes.
With the tip of the Tetsuseiga he carved an “R” into Hojos chest, he began to weep unmercifully now. “Stop I-”
“Shut up nothing will help you.” Said InuYasha smoothly. Policemen began to crowd closer and closer. InuYasha bared his fangs at them, showing them the demon inside them, they backed off but started making threats to InuYasha about back up, but he wasn't listening. The blood was flowing too much to tell it but he had carved an “A” and a “P” into Hojos chest.
“It hurts!” he whimpered with blood pouring from his nose, mouth, and chest and tears pouring from his eyes. The blood from his wounds rolled from his flesh and was encircling him on the sidewalk.
InuYasha finished his carvings in Hojos chest and he wiped the blood off so he could see it clearly. He then held Hojos head to the ground and began delicately carving a repeat of his work from the chest. He finished and with his thumb harshly rubbed off the extra blood so he could read that clearly as well.
The word “Rapist” was bleeding in Hojos chest and forehead. “There! He said, now everyone will know what you really are in your head and your heart!”
“Stop, don't move!” said an officer aiming a gun at InuYasha, “leave that boy alone!”
“This is no boy!” said InuYasha smirking at the lesser weapon. “This is a rapist.” He said calmly.
“Sir, please move or I will be forced to shoo-”
InuYasha, in one fluid motion cut the officers gun in half with his sword and kicked the man in uniform to the ground.
He leaped into the air and landed on one of the building roofs high above. “Let that be a lesson to you Hojo, never mess with a half demons lover!” He screamed. Hojo was going unconscious with the blood loss and the shock of everything but the last words he heard before he slipped into nightmares were the words InuYasha had called to him.
The police began to yell at one another to go after the terror that had attacked an innocent boy and was claiming to be some kind of mythical monster. An ambulance siren was screaming and coming towards them. People were reluctant to help the boy though. They weren't sure if what the mad man had said was true.
Questions were rushing through their heads “Was this child a rapist? This little boy, could he really have done such a horrible crime? Hadn't he almost admitted to it? Hadn't they heard him?”

InuYasha left panic and satisfaction behind him; panic from the people and the monster that had hurt Kagome, and satisfaction for himself. He felt better, but he still didn't feel good about the whole thing. He couldn't believe someone would hurt Kagome so badly. Someone who was so much more evil than Naraku, he just couldn't wrap his mind around it. He sat on the roof of someone's house and crouched as the sun was setting, a tear rolled down his cheek. He wiped it from his face and looked at the drop of salty liquid at the end of his fingernail. He had never cried before, such emotion was beneath him, right? He hadn't even cried when Kikyo pinned him to tree, granted there wasn't a lot of time then but the fact that he was crying now was the shock.
“I guess… I guess I love Kagome more then I love Kikyo.” He said honestly just realizing this for the first time. He stared at the Kagomes sun and watched it sink lower and lower below the horizon. “I … I have to tell her that.” He said standing and looking at the ground below. “I will. I will tell her.” He ran to Kagomes family shrine, just missing her family, and leaped down the well. He felt the odd sensation go through his body from the transportation and he was out…