InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Not decided yet! ❯ Why i hate chemistry..... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She's faced with a new life in Tokyo, along with a perverted playboy with houshi bloodlines, a slightly abusive ancestor of a great demon huntress, a history teacher who's lifelong goal was to make her life hell, and a more than arrogant track team hotshot. Who would've thought that an adventure would start to bloom with a single school project?

The girl's raven black tresses turned a shade of electric blue as the sun placed its menacing rays on her. Her gray-blue eyes surveyed the science labs filled with strange liquids and beakers, then they flickered as she blinked in boredom, her thick lashes falling as fast as the other girl's hand as it slapped the cheek of a lovestruck, perverted Miroku.

Kagome raised her eyebrows in amusement. Finally! A distraction from pouring smelly fluids into a jar and then having it explode in her face. She couldn't help a snicker as she watched Sango hit the poor boy with the various containers they were handed to do an experiment with.

"Lay--*thwack*--another--*thwack*--hand--*thwack*--on me--*thwack*--and DIE!"

Miroku covered his head with his hands and continued to accept the sweet abuse with a dopey grin on his face.

"Ah!" he exclaimed happily, receiving another thwack on the skull. "I know you mean not to hurt me, dear Sango. Your abuse is simply another way to express your affection for me!"

Kagome nearly fell off of her chair she was laughing so hard. The two turned to look at her, recognizing her laugh. They three had grown up together, and knew each other inside out, but only Kagome saw the sparks between the monk and the taijiya, however much they sometimes argued.

Sango lowered her weapon (in this case a plastic beaker) and started to chuckle along with her friend, shaking her head exaggeratedly, while Miroku got a devilish grin on his face as he eyed the short denim skirt that rode suggestively along her thigh. Unfortunately for him, Sango saw this and hit him across the face.

"HENTAI! HENTAI HENTAI YOU FRIGGIN HENTAI HOW DARE YOU!"

Kagome turned her gaze elsewhere as the process started again. She focused her gaze on another pair of lab partners. Her eyes took in the boy's features: his long, silver hair was even thicker and longer than her's, and his eyes were an unusual amber. (Give ya oooooone guess who he is!)

Kagome couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy as she saw his partner.

The ebony hair, the cold, dead charcoal eyes-there was a resemblance between Kagome and the girl, but also a great difference…